Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Sofia. Only Charlize Theron at his right side. Maybe there were friends at his other side but they didn't show that. It was just a few seconds close-up of him and Charlize. They didn't show him again afterwards.

Well,he just appeared once on tv and you only saw the pic posted above.
I think it´s not strange that he´s there. He is 75 percent German, isn´t he?
Btw how tall is he?

Carl Philip is in South Africa and is watching the game Argentina vs Germany at the moment. He is seated next to Charlize Theron !!!
I saw that too! But I assume the tv cameras focused on them because of Charlize and had no idea who was sitting next to her.

It looks like they know each other!

Sharlize wears a coat like it is in winter and CP wear just a shirt!!

I was quite surprised to see them together. They both looked good.
Please tell me, they're not an item, are they? :cool:

Well Charlize is supposedly with Keaune Reeves... so I doubt there is any possibility of them being together. Although it could be interesting if Theron got to be princess of Sweden no? :D

Well Charlize is supposedly with Keaune Reeves... so I doubt there is any possibility of them being together. Although it could be interesting if Theron got to be princess of Sweden no? :D

Careful, girl! You're getting us into trouble here...:lol: I'll be waiting for the fans.;)

Nice photo! In between all those VIPs.

That means clearly that he wasn't there (at least in the stadium) with Sofia or any friends. Because I don't think they would be allowed to sit among all those VIPs.

Since The Devils Advocate I've always thought they made a good couple. But it's just weird hooking up like that 10+ years later.

charlize is too old for the prince pluz she said that she isnt planning on getting married to anyone soon unless the gays get the right to marry

I'm not saying they should get together but, when your in love age doesn't matter.
And if she wants to get married, then i'm sure she will.

charlize is too old for the prince pluz she said that she isnt planning on getting married to anyone soon unless the gays get the right to marry

Well, Carl Philip is perfect for her then, gay marriage is legal in Sweden ;)

Age ain't nothin but a number.
Besides Charlize is only 3 years older than Carl Philip. If that's old then I don't know what old is.

Its sad to see that Carl Philip can't even sit by a woman before someone assumes they're "together".

Age ain't nothin but a number.
Besides Charlize is only 3 years older than Carl Philip. If that's old then I don't know what old is.

Its sad to see that Carl Philip can't even sit by a woman before someone assumes they're "together".

I agree 100% with you! Just because you sit next to someone does make you an "item." But that's todays world I guess,assumption, assumption, assumption...

As far as we know he is.
This is more than likely the first time those two people have ever met.
Lots of people put 2 and 2 together and get 5. Just because they want to.

Has anyone really said that they were an item? :huh:

Has anyone really said that they were an item? :huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought this was a question, because I had no idea what's going on in their personal lives. They're both in relationships with other people, we got it.;) The usual suspects can now calm down.:)

who cares..i was only trying to rectify the situation....but i hope he doesnt marry sofia....im still holding out for him :)

^^

Are you talking about Sophie? I was saying that no one said that Charlize and him were an item.

^ yeah but people are "egging" it on....saying what if they were a couple...hypothetically speaking!

^^

Are you talking about Sophie? I was saying that no one said that Charlize and him were an item.

I thought you were talking about Sophia, my apologies.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom