Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder until when is he going to keep studying???

As mentioned already a few times before, Prince Carl Philip is NOT studying full-time.
In the course of this year, he is just taking a few courses at the University of Agricultural Sciences, each of which lasts a few weeks, with the purpose of being sufficiently prepared to manage the estates he's going to inherit one day. Reasonable enough, I'd say.

The interview was already given in January, here are some
more pics of it:

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden is seen during an interview with
the newpspaper Expressen at the premises of the Swedish
University of Agricultural Sciences in Alnarp, Sweden, January
12, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

^Really nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Random question: anyone know about how tall CP is? He seems a little on the short side.

^Really nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Random question: anyone know about how tall CP is? He seems a little on the short side.
I would appreciate that Carl Philip is approximately 1.74 cm long, as long (short) as his father.

Will there be any special event this years as carl philip is celebrating 30 years?
It has been when he turned 18 and 25, the same for madeleine.
Victoria has her victoria day on her birthday but they made a event in stockholm at her 18th 25th and 30th birthday.

This has probably been discussed at some point - but I was wondering whether anyone knew why Carl Philip was sent to boarding school in America at such a young age?

This has probably been discussed at some point - but I was wondering whether anyone knew why Carl Philip was sent to boarding school in America at such a young age?
If I remember correctly the school specialized in children with learning disabilities(dyslexia)

If I remember correctly the school specialized in children with learning disabilities(dyslexia)

Actually, it is a very academically rigorous school - my husband interviewed there once. That is odd then - considering that Carl Philip does have learning issues....

When was Carl Philip at and American boarding school?

I don't know if this is the right place for this post (if there is one better feel free to move the post there): I have found some old piece of news about an experience (don't know if call it scandal or terrible episode) happened to C-P when he was only 15 yo.. someone knows what I am refering to? This episode is never remembered in his bios, how is it possible?

No I have never heard of this. What kind of scandal? Is this why he was sent to the states at such a young age?

That has in fact happened in the summer before his departure to US but I don't know if the two thinks are linked.
Here's the link to where I read the news orge reali, scandalo alla corte di Svezia
It is in italian: it came out that in a pre-confirmation spiritual retreat the prince and his companions of both sexes were allowed/encouraged to take part in erotic games at the prensence of their adult religiuos teachers :eek:

Well, I don´t think it was the reason for his stay abroad. Most likely his dyslexia was the reason.

I know the story with the confirmation camp...and it´s quite weird actually. The weirder it is, because 3 years later Madeleine was in the same confirmation camp/course with the same reverend...and he is even discussed to marry Victoria and Daniel (as assistant to the bishop)...

Well, I don´t think it was the reason for his stay abroad. Most likely his dyslexia was the reason.

I know the story with the confirmation camp...and it´s quite weird actually. The weirder it is, because 3 years later Madeleine was in the same confirmation camp/course with the same reverend...and he is even discussed to marry Victoria and Daniel (as assistant to the bishop)...

It is very bizarre - one would think that a story like that would have gotten a lot more press if there was even a small element of truth to it.

That being said - the school that CP attended is definitely not for kids with learning issues. It is very academically rigorous.

Last edited:
Pics 17.6.2009

Swedish Crown Prince Carl Philip stands as a guest on board the
Volvo Ocean Race boat Ericsson 4, skippered by Brazilian Torben
Grael, during an exhibition sprint race around Stockholm islands
on June 17, 2009.
Sweden's Ericsson 4 on June 16 celebrated its victory in the 2009-
2010 edition of the Volvo around-the-world yacht race, a nine-month
event that is one of the most grueling in the world of sport.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

As mentioned already a few times before, Prince Carl Philip is NOT studying full-time.
In the course of this year, he is just taking a few courses at the University of Agricultural Sciences, each of which lasts a few weeks, with the purpose of being sufficiently prepared to manage the estates he's going to inherit one day. Reasonable enough, I'd say.

He already inherited the estate he's trying to be prepared to manage.

Expressen writes that Carl Philip has had a busy single summer. On Tuesday, he visited Smögen on the west coast. An eyewitness says that he came in a small boat with a friend and anchored a larger boat which was in port. They drank champagne and ordered food from the port restaurant. It didn´t take long until the place was filled with local girls. The prince seemed to be in brilliant mood, he talked with many people. The party continued until six o'clock in the morning.
Skepp o'hoj, Carl Philip!| Expressen

He's always being flocked by women. I hope he will soon find a future wife that willl love hm for who he is.

Is Expressen a tabloid newspaper or known for exaggerating things? I just think it's kind of strange that they always write these stories, but rarely do they have pictures to go with them. I saw the picture of them on the boat, but there's not one picture of him at the restaurant or this party that supposedly lasted until 6am.

I really hope that the romantic atmosphere in the swedish royal family will also affect Carl Philip. Victoria and Daniel are very much in love and the newly engaged Madeleine and Jonas, too. His parents seems also very close to each other in these days (remember the pics from their holiday in St. Maxime). Maybe he will come back to Emma. I would really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom