The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Aristocracy

I thought a first he was a bodyguard.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:23 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalone3 View Post
I thought a first he was a bodyguard.
I'd go with him being a stranger rather than a bodyguard...CP would have better luck protecting himself, if that's his bodyguard.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboQueen View Post

I'd go with him being a stranger rather than a bodyguard...CP would have better luck protecting himself, if that's his bodyguard.
And I don't think he's supposed to be grabbing his bodyguards either.
Old 08-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I am not knowing much about Jan either. His full name is Jan-Åke Nam Ho Hansson and he was born in October 1977.
Both guys were knowing each other for quite some time, probably already out of Carl Philip´s time at boarding school Lundsberg (?)
http://www.stureplan.se/articles/222...e5c1c1fa02.jpg

Expressen has today a story around Emma.
She, who is working for the PR company Storåkers got engaged as project leader for the moderate party´s (the party PM Reinfeldt is belonging to) campaign in connection with the EU elections next year.
The speaker of the republic union, Hillevi Larsson isn´t amused about a person, so close to the politically independent Royal family (who is though said to be into the moderates) getting so politically.
Well, I am not sure, if I´d agree...better such a job than the non-jobs of waitey-katey...nonetheless it makes me wondering, if Emma and CP wanna celebrate 10 years of relationship, so in summer 2009, with or without an engagement
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.12...tt-vinna-valet
Old 09-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Aristocracy

I agree with Lena. Obviously, the political aspect of the work is somewhat problematic, but CP is not the first in line for the throne so it's not as difficult as it would be if, say, Daniel Westling did the same thing! And yay to Emma for having a real job, unlike certain other people. Not that I want to play the my princess is better than your princess game (or to be more precise, the my prince's GF is better than your prince's GF game) so I won't say anymore on the subject.

Another topic: I just read on http://sofiasroyalsweden.com/more-fo...r-carl-philip/ that CP is now concentrating on a forestry course.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Pics from Getty
Prince Carl Philip Of Sweden during his visit to sign the golden book at Hamburg's Rathaus on September 24, 2008 in Hamburg, Germany.
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.c...%7c0&p=7&tag=2
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Aristocracy

I just saw the german tv-magazine "Leute Heute"! There talked about the visit of Carl Philip in Hamburg! This was very special! I think it was the first time i saw something about Carl Philip in a german tv-magazine.
They said that the prince had a problem with the pen, because he wirtes with his left hand and the pen was for people who writes with the right hand!
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photo gallery of Carl Philip signing the golden book:
Prince Carl Philip Of Sweden with Hamburg´s Burgermeister Ole Von Beust during his visit to sign the Hamburg Golden Book at Hamburg's Rathaus.
Zimbio
Old 09-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Nobility

Carl Philip is so close to me and I didn't know it! Darn it...;-)
Whatever comes, she said, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumpf to be one all the time when no one knows it. (F.Hogdson Burnett)
Old 09-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Nobility

I believe ZDF will have the show with the part about Carl Philip in their Mediathek, don't you think?
Whatever comes, she said, cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumpf to be one all the time when no one knows it. (F.Hogdson Burnett)
Old 09-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Commoner

yes helen the zdf has the file under Leute heute from today.
in this clip they say that the court marshall forgott to say the capital master that CP is a left hander so he has problems to write here name, but at the end he done it
Old 09-24-2008, 02:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Some articles:
NDR/Prinz Carl Philip von Schweden besucht Hamburg
Heftig/Prinz Carl Philip von Schweden in Hamburg
Old 09-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Is Leute Heute really daily in the ZDF Mediathek?
Old 09-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Nobility

I thought the Mediathek only has things that are at least two days old.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos:
Gala
Gala
Old 09-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Photos:
Gala
Gala
I don't like his hair...it looks somewhat greasy. Don't you think?
Old 09-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen88 View Post
I don't like his hair...it looks somewhat greasy. Don't you think?
I agree, his hair looks almost always greasy, I don´t like it either.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

I thought the Mediathek only has things that are at least two days old.
I can´t find any full episode of Leute Heute.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Aristocracy

I doubt his hair is greasy,it's just dark and thick.I think he's very handsome.
Old 09-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Courtier

What did Carl-Philip do when he was in Germany?

I think Carl-Philip looks much better in short hair and I hope that he will go back to it someday soon. He looked great when he did his military service back in 2001 (?)

Closed Thread

Tags
carl philip, current events, prince carl philip