Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Leute Heute really daily in the ZDF Mediathek?

I thought the Mediathek only has things that are at least two days old.

I thought the Mediathek only has things that are at least two days old.
I can´t find any full episode of Leute Heute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt his hair is greasy,it's just dark and thick.I think he's very handsome.

What did Carl-Philip do when he was in Germany?

I think Carl-Philip looks much better in short hair and I hope that he will go back to it someday soon. He looked great when he did his military service back in 2001 (?)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has this one clip I dont know if it's posted on here but when Carl Philip I think opened up a gallery. It was recent it showed him and Gustav being interviewed. Then people shaking their hands as they walk into the small gallery. I lost the video and now searching for it. please can some one help :(

I thought he was taking a course in forestry and farming at university?

Royalblog.nl has an article and pictures of prince Carl Philip atb the Volvo Ocian race:

Carl Philip sees off Volvo Ocean Race

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden sailed on board the Ericsson yacht during the Volvo Ocean in-port race in Alicante. But it was Spanish syndicate Telefonica Blue that won both races Saturday to open the Volvo Ocean Race.

Read the entire article here.

Prince Carl Philip during a ceremony at the Uppsala Palace in the city of Uppsala, Sweden, October 10, 2008. Prince Carl Philip received the Upplands Medal from the County General Ander Bjorck.

Does anyone know the reason why Carl-Philip was rewarded with the medal?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read on Jenny Kunglina's blog that CP was out with friends clubbing in Stockholm. It said he was "unusually nice".Is CP difficult?

I guess you got "ovanligt snyggt" translated, right?
Here it means "extra handsome" ...but one can also translate "snyggt" with nice (though the general meaning is more on the side of beautiful)

Carl Philip isn´t said to be difficult. I guess rather the opposite. No charmer maybe, but definitely none, who would throw tantrums or who would attack others.
And he always seems to enjoy outings with male friends.

He probably isn´t the most appreaciated "interview partner" for the press, as it doesn´t seem, as if he would enjoy it.
And of late he was even sometimes running away, when he was spotting the press. I guess he isn´t keen on questions about Emma and their (?) relationship...

Pic 12.1.2009

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden is seen at the premises of the
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Alnarp, Sweden,
January 12, 2009

-------> Pic

HE started in the fall and this is the first time he's been seen there?

He didn't start last fall - he started this Monday.
He's not studying agriculture full time now but taking regular courses - this one is lasting four weeks, I believe - in the course of this year.
It should come in handy also because he's going to inherit Stenhammar estate from his father, which apart from a nice manor includes large farming and forestry areas.

he also inherited a farm from a privite person but that worked for the royal family when carl philip was young i think..

It says that the other students are not required to bow or curtsy to Carl Philip, but they have been advised to address him as "prince". The article also says that Carl Philip does not need to show his ID when he wants to borrow books from the library because everybody knows him.

He doesn't have to use an ID to check out a book at the library? Some how I doubt that, a book has to be checked out if it leaves the library in order to keep track of where it is (if its available for others to use, or unavailable), plus those evil late fees. Unless they are referring to someone the books that no one is allowed to check out and you have to ask to see them, so in return for seeing them they hold on to your ID at the help desk till you give the book back before you leave. Unless they look him up in the system manually then check him out that way but that would be stupid, its just so much easier so scan/swip the back of the card. I wonder if he doesn't need to use a atm card at the bank either? He just walks up to it and it hands over its money to him. As would any of the bank tellers. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom