Old 06-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Majesty

here is a poll
vote for young hot and royal
you can vote for Carl Philip there

Young, Hot And Royal: Prince Carl Phillip

Old 06-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Carl Philip visited Helsinki yesterday mark the arrival of the Swedish ship Götheborg – Prince Carl Philip.
Articles from finnish newspapers:
Iltasanomat/Carl Philip toista kertaa tänään Helsingissä!/Carl Philip for the second time in Helsinki
Video/Iltasanomat

Iltalehti/Carl Philip vierailulla Suomessa/Carl Philip on a visit to Finland

Helsingin Sanomat/Götheborg-laiva toi prinssi Carl Philipin Helsinkiin/The ship Götheburg brought prince Carl Philip to Helsinki
Photo/Helsingin Sanomat
Helsingin Sanomat International/Prince of Sweden arrives in Helsinki on historic sailing ship Götheborg
Photo/Helsingin Sanomat

Old 06-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Carl Philip has arrived tonight to Innsbruck to watch Sweden play against Spain
Yahoo! Sport Deutschland/Prinz Carl Philip unterstützt schwedisches Team

Prince Carl Philip is accompanied by an unidentified man as he arrives in Innsbruck, Austria for the European soccer championships Euro 2008. Sweden will play Spain in their Group D Euro 2008 match in Innsbruck on 14 June
ANP Beeldbank
Old 06-13-2008, 01:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen/Carl Philip: Han är grym
According to Expressen, Carl Philip will have company to the game between Sweden and Spain: Daniel Westling and Jonas Bergström will be coming to Innsbruck to watch the game. It was also considered, that Victoria and Madeleine would be there, but because of security reasons they stay home.
This is a private visit, next Wednesday-Thursday Carl Philip will be at a official visit to Euro 2008. Informationschef Nina Eldh from the Swedish Court says that Carl Philip will represent the Royal Family at the games, the others have full schedule.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Carl Philip was among the Swedish fans in the audience of the Euro 2008 soccer match in group D between Sweden and Spain in Innsbruck, Austria, Saturday. According to an eyewitness the prince shouted and whistled during the game.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 06-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Carl Philip and Swedish prime minister Fredrik Reinfeldt wearing a wearing a supporter's scarf at the game between Sweden and Russia.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Hola!/El príncipe Carlos Felipe de Suecia, forofo de la Selección de fútbol de su país
Old 06-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Nobility

Princ Carl Philip is one of the most charming princes.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducii View Post
Princ Carl Philip is one of the most charming princes.
And handsome
Old 06-26-2008, 07:50 AM
Aristocracy

I like Carl Philip,but I feel a little sorry for him.He seems a little lost to me.He's 29 and seems to be drifting from one interest to another,never committing to a career or a relationship.In the next few years his sister Victoria will marry and his duties will decline and the focus will be on the new royal family.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalone3 View Post
I like Carl Philip,but I feel a little sorry for him.He seems a little lost to me.He's 29 and seems to be drifting from one interest to another,never committing to a career or a relationship.In the next few years his sister Victoria will marry and his duties will decline and the focus will be on the new royal family.

Not committing to a relationship??? He's been with the same woman for about 8 years! And he is still very interested in design and photography, he lately won a design contest in the USA.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Nobility

I think his girlfriend is Emma Pernald.

http://www.svenskdamtidning.se/f9d4f...e792e2cf.fodoc
Old 06-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna Regina View Post
Not committing to a relationship??? He's been with the same woman for about 8 years! And he is still very interested in design and photography, he lately won a design contest in the USA.
Even 9 years. But in the past 5 years I hadn´t seen photos, which would show any passion between them (therefore the more with him looking "cosy" with guys). Nothing against test-driving (the first friends of Victoria get divorced already), but if it would be the big love, wouldn´t it have led somehere...at least in the past 2 years. Instead they went for a relationship on distance (his stay in the US) and it was said, that they even broke up at one point (must have been 1-2 years ago), but that Victoria&Madeleine persuaded them to get together again (could be a rumour though...)

And if he is so much into design, why doesn´t he make it to a real job (working with charities etc.) ?? And if he doesn´t wanna make it to a real job, why doesn´t he perform more duties? And with duties I am meaning things in the truest sense of the word...and not just things, which are fun for him like car ralleys or doing an exhibition on his photos.
And typically for the dysfunctional court...they had published his success on Martha´s Vineyard and wrote, that he had participated under a wrong name. So all in all it was a private matter...but if the press is asking about other private matters, they get bitchy answers
Old 06-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Aristocracy

I"m a bit of a prude I guess!Princes don't live with their girlfriends for years,they get married.Royalty should set an example and after all it's monarchy all about tradition.It's like Victoria's boyfriend moving into a home near the castle,when they've living together for the last few years together.If this has to be covered up so much maybe they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.Honesty is best policy.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I"m a bit of a prude I guess!Princes don't live with their girlfriends for years,they get married.Royalty should set an example and after all it's monarchy all about tradition.It's like Victoria's boyfriend moving into a home near the castle,when they've living together for the last few years together.If this has to be covered up so much maybe they shouldn't be doing it in the first place.Honesty is best policy.
People get married when they are ready for it. Spending most of your time together is perfectly acceptable. They are all in committed relationships and have arranged their lives to suit them.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Serene Highness

yesterday, the prince played golf with princess' Madeleine 's boyfriend in Solliden

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

he's so handsome! I'm definitively in love!!lol

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 07-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

^Spending most of your time together is perfectly acceptable.-then why do they hide their relationships?If I was living with a guy,I wouldn't say I wasn't.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
^Spending most of your time together is perfectly acceptable.-then why do they hide their relationships?If I was living with a guy,I wouldn't say I wasn't.
Exactly. Being dishonest wouldn´t set a good example either. I mean, everybody knows they´re sleeping together for years and pretending they wouldn´t, would be totally ridicoulous.
By the way, could someone post the new pics of the couple and their friends holidaying on board a royal yacht?
Old 08-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Here some of the pix are (more you can find on Belga) Business as usual. Emma and CP un-close, therefore CP and buddy Jan the closer...
ImageShack - Hosting :: carphiliplt8.jpg

Picture details

Picture details

Picture details

Picture details

Picture details

Picture details

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ev/9881453.jpg

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ev/9881451.jpg

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ev/9881447.jpg

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ev/9881434.jpg

He was also at the EURO with Jan
ANP Beeldbank
Old 08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

Who's this Jan guy?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Problem with being royal, you have to keep up appearances even when everyone knows it's a complete fake. It's expected.

If the royal children move in with their respective partners (blatantly that is, instead of just secretly) there are bound to be some people who will gasp and shriek "Shameless!" There are many people who would still prefer them to at least keep up the appearance of not living together rather than to brazenly cohabitate. I think that's why they all still bother with the charade, otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't - it's so much more convenient to be openly living together, yes? So why would they inconvenience themselves by pretending unless they felt it was necessary to do so?

I agree that honesty is the best policy. But it's easier said than done, more so for royals than for private citizens, who are not required to maintain a certain public image the way royals are. And royals have to please a whole lot of different people who often have contradicting expectations anyway. Do or do not, someone somewhere is bound to disapprove of them.

BTW, Lena, thanks for the pictures. I'm also curious about this Jan fellow. In the Euro picture, is that Jan he's grabbing? When I first saw those Euro pictures, I had assumed the guy was just some random stranger he had grabbed in his excitement! And I was thinking: my, what a lucky fellow, maybe I should start going for football matches!

Closed Thread

Tags
carl philip, current events, prince carl philip