The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #781  
Old 09-25-2014, 07:05 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Carl Philip should have attended today at the event when queen Sonja inaugurates the exhibition Contemporary Nordic Graphics: The Queen Sonja Print Award in Waldemarsudde. But it has been taken away from his calendar (swedish calendar). So obviously he is still too ill to attend.
__________________

  #782  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,063
I read that he has fever...
__________________

__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #783  
Old 10-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Posts: 689
Prince Carl Philip was today promoted to major in the Navy.

Article so far only in Swedish:
*Prins Carl Philip utnämns till major - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
  #784  
Old 10-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 6,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingen View Post
Prince Carl Philip was today promoted to major in the Navy.

Article so far only in Swedish:
*Prins Carl Philip utnämns till major - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
I guess this was coming after his recent military exercise (even though he left for a few days to race cars)

but good for CP
  #785  
Old 10-02-2014, 08:39 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Of course he needs more gold to his uniform when he is getting married...
  #786  
Old 10-02-2014, 08:54 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,063
Is it true that Carl Philip is going ti subtistute Victoria on an upcoming engagement?
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #787  
Old 10-02-2014, 09:05 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Is it true that Carl Philip is going ti subtistute Victoria on an upcoming engagement?
What do you mean?
  #788  
Old 10-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,063
CP will accompany the king and queen at the reception of the austrian president...
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #789  
Old 10-02-2014, 09:43 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
CP will accompany the king and queen at the reception of the austrian president...
Prince Carl Philip has often attended at the receptions of the foreign presidents with the rest of the royal family. The court updates their calendar in various ways, next week we will see if Victoria and Daniel are there too. Daniel is giving the welcoming speech at the Transplantation Jubilee on 23rd October, but that isn't at his calendar either.
http://www.transplantationsjubileum....torsdag-23-10/
  #790  
Old 10-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Prince Carl Philip has often attended at the receptions of the foreign presidents with the rest of the royal family. The court updates their calendar in various ways, next week we will see if Victoria and Daniel are there too. Daniel is giving the welcoming speech at the Transplantation Jubilee on 23rd October, but that isn't at his calendar either.
Program Seminarium torsdag 23/10 - Transplantationsjubileum 2014
thank you ladyfinn... I thought Victoria was missing some engagements
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #791  
Old 10-04-2014, 04:25 PM
Blog Real's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,879
Prins Carl Philip utnämns till major - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
__________________
Acclamation Manuel II of Portugal: 6 May 1908
  #792  
Old 10-08-2014, 04:30 AM
xenobia's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Near the artic circle, Sweden
Posts: 720
Prince Carl Philip will be a guest in the program "Hellenius hörna" on October 17'th. This is a picture from a trailer where the Prince is pulled over by David Hellenius (the host), dressed as a police officer. Hellenius asks how the Prince is doing, and he replies "David, I recognize you. But I've told you that I won't be in your show".

But he will be. He is the first guest on the season premiere. There will be a 30 minute interview with CP. It's the first time he makes such a long interview. I'm sure going to watch it.

Instagram
Prins Carl Philip gäst i nya "Hellenius hörna" | Nöje | Expressen
  #793  
Old 10-08-2014, 11:09 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Prince Carl Philip will be a guest in the program "Hellenius hörna" on October 17'th. This is a picture from a trailer where the Prince is pulled over by David Hellenius (the host), dressed as a police officer. Hellenius asks how the Prince is doing, and he replies "David, I recognize you. But I've told you that I won't be in your show".

But he will be. He is the first guest on the season premiere. There will be a 30 minute interview with CP. It's the first time he makes such a long interview. I'm sure going to watch it.

Instagram
Prins Carl Philip gäst i nya "Hellenius hörna" | Nöje | Expressen
I see, Carl Philip will return a favor. David Hellenius is married with Renée Nyberg, who did that praising TV-program "En Galen Dröm" about Sofia and Project Playground last year. And Renée Nyberg was the host at PP's press meeting due to Shai Dahan's exhibition at the Hotel Skeppsholmen. So because Nyberg is so fond of Project Playground and Sofia, Carl Philip will attend at her husband's program.
  #794  
Old 10-08-2014, 05:08 PM
xenobia's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Near the artic circle, Sweden
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I see, Carl Philip will return a favor. David Hellenius is married with Renée Nyberg, who did that praising TV-program "En Galen Dröm" about Sofia and Project Playground last year. And Renée Nyberg was the host at PP's press meeting due to Shai Dahan's exhibition at the Hotel Skeppsholmen. So because Nyberg is so fond of Project Playground and Sofia, Carl Philip will attend at her husband's program.
Good thinking! I didn't remember that Renée Nyberg and David Hellenius were a couple. That might explain why he decided to show up in Hellenius program...
  #795  
Old 10-16-2014, 11:16 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Carl Philip attended today at the Suppliers' Day 2014 at the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg.
Prins Carl Philip vid Stora Leverantörsdagen - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation
  #796  
Old 10-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 6,754
small more pics (it looks like he has some small cuts around his nose)
http://svenskdam.se/files/2014/10/Ca...-ste-kopia.jpg
http://svenskdam.se/files/2014/10/Carl-Philip-ste.jpg

Prins Carl Philip i vetenskapens värld | Svensk Damtidning
  #797  
Old 11-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: san diego, United States
Posts: 6,754
Carl Philip at a memorial ceremony for the United Nations Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus (UNFICYP), the National Veterans' Monument, Royal Djurgården

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/h...34142841_n.jpg
  #798  
Old 11-12-2014, 01:00 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
After the wreath laying Carl Philip attended at opening of the photographic exhibition '50 years of UNFICYP: In appreciation' at the Army Museum. Photo from court Facebook.
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...2f&oe=551EB5E2

Prins Carl Philip invigde fotoutställning - Sveriges Kungahus
  #799  
Old 11-14-2014, 11:57 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Carl Philip inaugurated today Åre Sustainability Summit
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...0729b843b7b335

Prins Carl Philip vid Åre Sustainability Summit - Sveriges Kungahus
  #800  
Old 11-17-2014, 01:23 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,837
Carl Philip attended at the Agriculture Innovation Day as part of the Greenovation Sweden project at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in Uppsala.
Lantbruk Prinsen invigde innovationsdag på SLU Lantbruk & Skogsland
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
carl philip, current events, prince carl philip


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 4: November 2014 - JessRulz Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia and Family 78 10-30-2017 01:49 PM
Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 3: October 2006 - January 2009 kwanfan Current Events Archive 94 01-10-2009 05:23 AM
Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 2: August 2004 - January 2006 Josefine Current Events Archive 186 01-18-2006 02:04 PM
Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - August 2004 Josefine Current Events Archive 138 08-21-2004 05:51 PM




Popular Tags
bernadotte best outfit birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria current events cymry denmark duchess of york earl of snowdon general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king carl gustaf king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy news picture of the week prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince nicholas prince oscar princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary princess of asturias princess sibilla princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia gala dresses queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania casual outfit queen rania fashion queen silvia sofia state visit stephanie sweden swedish royal family victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises