Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Carl Philip handed out scholarship awards from the Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian Sports Foundation at the Royal Palace of Stockholm today, January 22, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

The female anatomy was unmistakably the designers inspiration! This dress definitely aged her.

Agreed! For sure aged her -wouldn't go as far as female anatomy event bough it does have quite an odd look! It's just wrong in so many ways (the design). It's located in the wrong spot, the wrong color and the wrong size. The artist could have made other executive choices when designing the dress and he/she put out there so to speak. I get that Sofia thought it was perhaps beautiful or cute and I am not knocking that as she has the right to do just as much as she does to wear it. My point is that perhaps it was not the right choice in the idea that what woman wants to bring attention to those two areas of her body!

I did find it funny however that the dress was sold out when I clicked on the link to find out more information on it. So she did her job in that respect -sold it out!

previous.gif
Another photogallery Carl Philip de Suède : Le prince s'investit dans la gastronomie de luxe

Carl Philip was interviewed by Expressen, part of the interview:
How is the prince's own interest in food?
It is becoming more and more... I couldn't do so much in the beginning but now I think it is much fun.
And if the prince is cooking for Sofia, what is he doing?
It could be anything.
Is there something planned for the Valentino's Day? Some special dish?
No, it hasn't been made up yet, it's still many days to that.
And your beard is much praised, what do you say to that?
What can man say...
But it feels good?
Yes.
"Vad lagar prinsen för mat till Sofia?" | Inrikes | Inrikes

Carl Philip says:
The chef of the Year 2003 is ... Daniel Rams.
Wrong year and wrong name, it was Daniel Räms, the pronunciation is totally different.
http://www.dn.se/mat-dryck/daniel-rams-arets-kock-2013

Last edited:
Because of Carl Philip's birthday this week, Svensk Damtidning as an article "34 things which you didn't know about Carl Philip"
Here is some of them:
- he is a technical nerd and wants always have the newest models of phones, laptops...
- his watch is Hublot Big Bang, which dial table he has designed himself
- his favourite photo at his home - a photo of a lion he has taken himself
- his lucky number is 13
- he doesn't want to be called "Lippi" anymore
- it is said that he has special designed shoes which give him some extra centimetres to his height
- he introduces himself as Philip at the restaurants
- he likes especially asian and indian food

Because of Carl Philip's birthday this week, Svensk Damtidning as an article "34 things which you didn't know about Carl Philip"
Here is some of them:
- he is a technical nerd and wants always have the newest models of phones, laptops...
- his watch is Hublot Big Bang, which dial table he has designed himself
- his favourite photo at his home - a photo of a lion he has taken himself
- his lucky number is 13
- he doesn't want to be called "Lippi" anymore
- it is said that he has special designed shoes which give him some extra centimetres to his height
- he introduces himself as Philip at the restaurants
- he likes especially asian and indian food

I can well imagine that he doesn't want to be called "Lippi" :D

How tall is Carl Philip?

I can well imagine that he doesn't want to be called "Lippi" :D

How tall is Carl Philip?

The swedish press has written that his height is about 176 cm, sometimes it is told that he is 179 cm. According to the swedish press Madeleine is 170 cm, and here she is with high heels with Carl Philip in June 2010.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Carl+Philip+Crown+Princess+Victoria+0iGw9QC-BhVx.jpg
According to swedish press, Daniel is 180 cm, here he is with Madeleine.
http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/hovbloggen/files/2011/11/Skärmavbild-2011-11-02-kl.-13.39.48.png

Last edited:
The swedish press has written that his height is about 176 cm, sometimes it is told that he is 179 cm. According to the swedish press Madeleine is 170 cm, and here she is with high heels with Carl Philip in June 2010.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Carl+Philip+Crown+Princess+Victoria+0iGw9QC-BhVx.jpg
According to swedish press, Daniel is 180 cm, here he is with Madeleine.
http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/hovbloggen/files/2011/11/Skärmavbild-2011-11-02-kl.-13.39.48.png

Thanks,so he's about 5'9 or there abouts,I was just curious about the press reports regrading his special designed shoes which give him some extra centimetres to his height.

Its so interesting a bit odd that the court has a Facebook page -almost the same amour of odd the one can wish HRH happy birthday on it. Does he not have a page?

The only member of the Royal Family who has an own official Facebook page is Madeleine, and it is not working very well for her. She updates it very stupidly.
Carl Philip has a Fan page in Facebook.

Carl Philip may build his boathouse and sauna to Ökenäs, the Environmental Court has made the decision yesterday after all the complaints. The exemption for the boathouse and sauna was granted because the sauna is a replacement building for an earlier building. The exemption is subject to certain conditions. Among other things, it is regulated how many windows and doors the building may have. This is so that the building will not have a more deterrent effect on public access to the area than the previous building had had.
But he has to take away the roundpole fence he has built. The court doesn't believe that protecting Prince Carl Philip's personal integrity is so unique that it justifies the exemption.
Prinsens bastubadande säkrat - Trosa - www.sn.se
Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom