Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 3: January 2006 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow it's wonderful seeing Carl Philip at so many royal engagements!

Oh wow it's wonderful seeing Carl Philip at so many royal engagements!

Yes, for once. Obviously this trip was organized for him so that he could have a love holiday with Sofia in South Africa. According to Svensk Damtidning he and Sofia had a lovely long sunny holiday in SA, just after the three weeks holiday in Thailand in October. He had some engagements on Thursday and Friday in SA, a free weekend and then a couple of events on Monday.

Last edited:
Am glad he is finally doing some royal duties.

I´m a bit surprised there aren´t any photos posted yet of CPhs presentation of his own tableware designs from dec. 13th...? It has even been shown on german TV

Well, that's quite a surprise. It always seemed like he didn't do much regarding studies this year, when he really did a lot for it according to this interview. Whatever, congrats CP to your diploma.

Btw, I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of him next year. It seems like he's up to step in when Victoria and Daniel go on paternal leave.

Just goes to show that people shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Will Stenhammer be Carl Philip's residence in the future? Seeing that he does a lot of work for it

it will be the second CP's house in Stockholm? it is wonder where he gets the money?

Prince Carl Philip attended the Swedish Sports Awards last night (January 16th). Prince Daniel was meant to attend, but had a stomach bug.

Carl Philip presented the main award to Rolf-Göran Bengtsson, a show-jumper. He arrived with Karin Mattsson Weijbe, the chairwoman of the Swedish Sports Confederation.

ImageShack Album - 6 images

He isn´t a very good speaker, he should practise a lot.[/url]

I agree that he need more practice! Besides he looks shy and very not confident! When he stop talking I was thinking thet he forgot his speech:ermm:

At Aftonbladet Plus:
He has finally found his place in life.
Design work, travels and his love for Sofia has given Carl Philip an increased self-confidence.
Now the prince charges to substitute for Victoria during her maternity leave.
Nu ska prinsen vicka för Vickan | Nu har Carl Philip äntligen funnit sin plats i livet | Nöjesbladet | Aftonbladet

Carl Philip at the Swedish Motorsport Association's Royal Medal Committee meeting on 17th January.
Prinsen på möte om Kungliga medaljen — sbf.se

Last edited:
Carl Philip has given an interview to Damernas Värld (The Ladies´ World). He talks about his design work, his relationship to fashion, how it is to be a prince and how it feels to become an uncle. The magazine has also styled him.
Prins Carl Philip - stylad av Damernas Värld | Damernas Värld

I dislike these kind of stylings and photoshops of a royal man. And I still wonder about all the PR work for Carl Philip. The court has surely something in mind...

Last edited:
He's were active this year when it comes to official events. I like that and I hope he keeps up with it now that he has finished his studies.

He's were active this year when it comes to official events. I like that and I hope he keeps up with it now that he has finished his studies.

His activeness is due to Victoria´s pregnancy and maternity leave. He has told to the press that he will do many of Victoria´s duties, I guess Daniel does some too.

From tonight
”Det blev asgott” | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Last edited:
His activeness is due to Victoria´s pregnancy and maternity leave. He has told to the press that he will do many of Victoria´s duties, I guess Daniel does some too.
I know that he is saying it, but seriously from what he did in January I doubt that anything was meant to be Victoria's duty, Sport Gala - nope, Motor Sport committee - nope, Cook of the Year - nope, comming Swedish Rally in Karlstad - nope. And since it looks that Victoria will work till that day she gives birth, he still has to wait to really step in instead of her.

Carl Philip has given an interview to Damernas Värld (The Ladies´ World). He talks about his design work, his relationship to fashion, how it is to be a prince and how it feels to become an uncle. The magazine has also styled him.
Prins Carl Philip - stylad av Damernas Värld | Damernas Värld

I dislike these kind of stylings and photoshops of a royal man. And I still wonder about all the PR work for Carl Philip. The court has surely something in mind...

I think the portrait is very well done. It looks professional and it looks just like him.

:previous: That's what I thought, too. The events he were on were just screaming "Carl Philip". I know that he said he was going to help out with Victorias duties but it seems like Victoria is still working her full share lately. So this is not overtaking his sisters work. This is more like "filling his now study-free time with royal duties" which is perfectly fine with me. It shows that he's willing to work for the royal family if he's not to busy with studies. Something a lot of people doubted lately.

Last edited:
Lovely photographs of Prince Carl Philip. Nice to see how he is getting involved in Victoria's interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom