The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Nice to see Carl Philip starting to take on more responsibilitys

Here is a stroy from db that they have taken from Expressen.

Sept the 10 Carl Philip and his friend Jesper Eriksson arranged a party at Tullgarns castle in Sörmland. 150 people was present including his sisters with boyfriends. Expressen reports alot of alcohol was consumed and in the middle of the night Carl Philip and his friends decide to slide on serving trays down the stairs . Carl Philip and his tray crashed and he hurt his arm. After the accident CP and Emma went to bed. The day after when he was giving a brunch his arm hurt so much that he had to see a doctor. His arm hurt for some days, but he took part in a hunt in Uppland the next week says a source. The Press woman, Ann-Crisitn Jernberg confirms to the paper there was a party but she has not heared anything about sliding down the stairs on serving trays or that the Princes got hurt

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2005/09/25/444424.html
Nice story (well, probably not for Carl Philip), Larzen.
Boys-always full of mischief. :p I wonder, if Emma was also drunk, so that she couldn´t act as nanny of her rascal...ehm...boyfriend

Old 10-08-2005, 05:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Carl Philip has gotten a new car, a Porsche 911 Carrera S (prize 895000 SEK)
He already owns a Volvo XC-70.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...710459,00.html

When I list the last things, I´ve heard about Carl Philip...
-He refused to talk-just like the other participants-to journalists before the Gocart-race
-He got braces
-He got hurt, when sliding drunk on serving trays
-He was spotted in the new opened night club for brats "The White room"
-He bought himself a new Porsche...
...then I wonder, if Carl Philip is finally in puberty and noticing, that he has an identity apart from the ones of his sisters?
Let´s hope this doesn´t end in a meaningless life as brat

Old 10-09-2005, 07:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

(I couldn´t decide where to post this. It isnt that recent, but I have never seen it posted on TRF before so in a way it is news. But if the mod. wants to move it, please do so)

On April 9 2005 prince Carl Philip visited his old school Lundsberg. He met his old teachers and house masters and presented teacher Jonas Grönberg with a scholarship. Its a scholarship that was founded by the King when Carl Philip graduated from Lundsberg and its presented once every year to teachers who is "something extraordinary" and inspires the students

photos from www.lundsbergsskola.se
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Carl Philip has gotten a new car, a Porsche 911 Carrera S (prize 895000 SEK)
He already owns a Volvo XC-70.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...710459,00.html

When I list the last things, I´ve heard about Carl Philip...
-He refused to talk-just like the other participants-to journalists before the Gocart-race
-He got braces
-He got hurt, when sliding drunk on serving trays
-He was spotted in the new opened night club for brats "The White room"
-He bought himself a new Porsche...
...then I wonder, if Carl Philip is finally in puberty and noticing, that he has an identity apart from the ones of his sisters?
Let´s hope this doesn´t end in a meaningless life as brat
Maybe he will face a lil discussion with Emma soon....
Old 10-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Commoner

Hi!! I`ve got a question.is prince Carl-Philip still going out with Emma Pernald??? kisses..and i wait for your answer :)
Old 10-15-2005, 07:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauli_170291
Hi!! I`ve got a question.is prince Carl-Philip still going out with Emma Pernald??? kisses..and i wait for your answer :)
Yes he is! They have been seen together several times in the last couple of months....
Old 10-25-2005, 05:33 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Any new pictures of Carl-Philip? I miss my daily Carl-Philip dosis and might start a nervous habit because of this shortage...
Old 10-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
Any new pictures of Carl-Philip? I miss my daily Carl-Philip dosis and might start a nervous habit because of this shortage...
I could'nt agree more Marengo :(

"MII"
Old 10-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Daily? I think we are/were (unfortunately) far away from a daily dose. :( Let´s hope things go better, when he has finished school.
BTW looking at the last pics...it looks as if Carl Philip´s hair grows exponentially I wonder, where this will go. Soon he can wear a ponytail...
Old 10-25-2005, 09:08 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Daily? I think we are/were (unfortunately) far away from a daily dose. :( Let´s hope things go better, when he has finished school.
BTW looking at the last pics...it looks as if Carl Philip´s hair grows exponentially I wonder, where this will go. Soon he can wear a ponytail...
The 'daily' part was wishfull thinking on my behalf But seriously, does anybody know when he will appear in public again? I like his hair long btw, it should only be less greasy sometimes.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:47 AM

Re:

Quote:
I like his hair long btw, it should only be less greasy sometimes
My hair is like Andrea Casiraghi's and it's really hard to keep it clean. I wash mine twice a day - when I get up and when I get in. If it's very hot then it needs another wash cos the constant brushing it out of your face makes it look greasy. It looks fine but if I miss a wash then it looks awful and I have to wear a hat - so I can sympathise with Carl Philip! (not a Beatrix style)
Old 10-30-2005, 03:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

A story about Carl Philips weekend...

He went to two clubs in Stockholm. The first club was more of a "hippie" club in the sothern parts of Stockholm where Carl Philip didnt felt right in place so he soon left to join his mates at the hip clubs at Stureplan where people in backslicks and restylane lips made him feel right at home :)

Det snackas om lillprinsens...
...irrfärder i Stockholmsnatten

Lillprinsen Carl Philip, även kallade Lippy, var på hejdundrande äventyr i Stockholmsnatten förra helgen. Först blev det ett trevligt besök på nypopulära trendkrogen Halv Trappa plus gård, som nu helt och hållet satsar på bar- och nattklubbsnischen. I minglet tog prinsen ett par stadiga drinkar omgiven av Söderkreddiga musikproducenter och en och annan medianisse med hybris från Bon. För ett ögonblick verkade prinsen nästan lite rofylld och glad över att ha hamnat i den annorlunda miljön, så långt borta från plymer och paljetter på Drottningholm. Så långt borta från klass, etikett och allt som är rätt.
Men sen gick det med en rasande raketfart …

… innan han hittade hem igen …
Bara stunden senare fick hans kungliga höghet en sån ­abstinens efter brats och deras fikonbrudar att hans blåblodiga apostlahästar i galopp begav sig till Sturecompagniet. Där väntade ett långbord fyllt till brädden av backslicks, restylanefyllda läppar och champagneblöta blusar. I sin rufsiga men söta frisyr insåg Lippy att allt äntligen var som vanligt. Han pustade ut och såg belåten ut. Nästan lite mätt …

www.aftonbladet.se
Old 11-04-2005, 04:21 AM
Gentry

It seems like, that CP very often goes to parties.
Is he a partyprince?
I hope not so!
Old 11-28-2005, 05:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Yesterday, Sunday 27 November, Prince Carl Philip awarded his own prize - the Prince Carl Philip Prize - for 2005 during The Stockholm International Horse Show in the Globe Arena. The winner was Malin Ahlqvist on the horse Sligo Classic.

Picture one is by Roland Thunholm from the magazine Ridsport online, picture two is from The Swedish Equestrian Federation.
Attached Images

Old 11-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Royal Highness

Carl Philip has a lot more official duties than I thought he did. I should check the Calendar more often . He's very handsome and I do think he's an understated party prince. I think he gets away with it though because he's not a Crownprince. A little bit more freedom....
Old 11-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ive actually read that he is very shy and hates the limelight. He is very happy that he will not be King anymore and that his sisters get all the attention. I would have never guessed that. If I looked like him I would be the biggest party boy and not be shy about anything.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Yesterday, Sunday 27 November, Prince Carl Philip awarded his own prize - the Prince Carl Philip Prize - for 2005 during The Stockholm International Horse Show in the Globe Arena. The winner was Malin Ahlqvist on the horse Sligo Classic.

Picture one is by Roland Thunholm from the magazine Ridsport online, picture two is from The Swedish Equestrian Federation.
Is that like the award Madeleine gives out?
Old 11-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Images from brunopress
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ste_prince_carl__384610.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	217599   Click image for larger version

Name:	21.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	217600   Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	217601   Click image for larger version

Name:	23.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	217602  

Old 11-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby86
Is that like the award Madeleine gives out?
No, Prince Carl Philip has a whole cup for ponies in his name - Princess Madeleine has a scholarship in her name which is awarded once per year.

The Prince Carl Philip Prize is the world's biggest cup for ponies with a large number of qualifying competitions around the country during the whole year, and four semi finals during the fall, before eight finalists compete against each other in the finals held during the Stockholm International Horse Show in the Globe Arena at the end of each year (usually November).
Old 12-02-2005, 05:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Carl Philip joined "Ipod-mania" and even got active. He designed something called "iHome", in it you can store all your ipod stuff at home.
His piece is at the moment exhibitied at Humac Apple Center in the Västermalms Gallery in Stockholm. It can happen that Apple takes his idea over and produces it.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=480659

Closed Thread