Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 2: August 2004 - January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soCal girl said:
Carl Philip has a lot more official duties than I thought he did. I should check the Calendar more often :D. He's very handsome and I do think he's an understated party prince. I think he gets away with it though because he's not a Crownprince. A little bit more freedom....

He is soo underrrated. Dare I say he beats Prince William in the looks department?:eek: And he seems so polite and down to earth.

Lena said:
Prince Carl Philip joined "Ipod-mania" and even got active. He designed something called "iHome", in it you can store all your ipod stuff at home.
His piece is at the moment exhibitied at Humac Apple Center in the Västermalms Gallery in Stockholm. It can happen that Apple takes his idea over and produces it.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=480659

Does anyone know what the concept of this iHome is? Is it just a box that you store all of your iPod equiptment in? Or does it have any features to it?

Lena said:
Prince Carl Philip joined "Ipod-mania" and even got active. He designed something called "iHome", in it you can store all your ipod stuff at home.
His piece is at the moment exhibitied at Humac Apple Center in the Västermalms Gallery in Stockholm. It can happen that Apple takes his idea over and produces it.

49ca8ed0.jpg

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=480659

This is so cool of Carl-Philip! Finally somebody did something with his study!.
and from the looks of it, he's quite talented as well...
so, congratulations of him...
is this an exhibition? will we see him presents his design?

So, any pictures around of the sportsgala he attended with his sister a few days ago? My CP-addiction has been neglected lately and I start to get shaky hands...

Marengo said:
So, any pictures around of the sportsgala he attended with his sister a few days ago? My CP-addiction has been neglected lately and I start to get shaky hands...

there are plenty here, marengo.
apparently, carl philip ahs become victoria's "hot accessory" that night..
go enjoy, marengo!

Thanks a lot, I can start drawing steady lines again now... The italian-gigolo hairstyle suits him. A pity they don't have accessories like that available in accessory shops ;)

Closed.

This thread has reached 10 pages so it's time to close it down. A big thanks to everyone who has contributed with news, pictures and knowledge! See you in the next current events thread!

Part 5 of Prince Carl Philip's current events threads can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom