Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 2: August 2005 - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandDuchess

Heir Apparent
City
Somwhere
Country
Sweden
Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 2: August 2005 - October 2006

Here is a new thread devoted to Prince Carl Philip and his girlfriend Emma Pernald. The old thread can be found here. I wish you all happy posting!

Please read note our copyright rules as you post.

Here´s some photos of Emma alone (and with her mother Pamela)

all old ones from ibl

1&2 Amaranther balen 2001
3 Madeleines graduation party, june 2001
4 Emma and her mother Pamela Pernald

Attachments

• 2001_Innocens1.jpg
    2001_Innocens1.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 5,109
  • 2001_Innocens10.jpg
    2001_Innocens10.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 6,902
  • Emma Pernald.jpg
    Emma Pernald.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 4,762
  • EmmaPernald.jpg
    EmmaPernald.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,229
Nice pictures of Emma. Does anyone have pictures of her from her vacation with CP in 2000? think they were in Saint Tropez=)

Is that what you're talking about (if yes, it was St Maxime)

From yahoo group carlphilip-emmasrh

Attachments

• CARL+PHILIP+%26+EMMA+0.jpg
    CARL+PHILIP+%26+EMMA+0.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2,736
  • CARL+PHILIP+%26+EMMA+0---1.jpg
    CARL+PHILIP+%26+EMMA+0---1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5,562
  • CARL+PHILIP+%26+EMMA+0---7.jpg
    CARL+PHILIP+%26+EMMA+0---7.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4,942
This picture didn't take this year but there are 2 years. I don't think they were in ste maxime because I don't find picture of them.

I live in ste maxime and I saw Madeleine in the street. She is very beautifull. I prefer her in reality that in photo.

There are all photos in the site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carlphilip-emmasrh/

the registration is free.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcement from the TRF Team:

In an effort to conserve bandwidth, the TRF Team is making some changes to how News and Picture threads are being organized, which you may have noticed is already being made in some forums.

From this point forward, please be aware that the only images that will be allowed to be attached directly to the forum will be those of current activities of the royals, which can be posted in the Current Events threads.

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

If you wish to post pictures of events that happened a few years ago or older images of various royals, please do so in the Picture threads via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please note that older images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

hey! Does anyone have pictures of Emma from C.P's lastest Party? she's so pretty.=)

Carl-Philips latest Party?!?!?!?! Did I miss something?!

Serena said:
Carl-Philips latest Party?!?!?!?! Did I miss something?!
Last week Carl Philip hosted a party at Tullgarn. He had invited many of his friends and ofcourse his sisters and their boyfriends. Svensk Damtidning had an article and some photos from the party in last weeks paper and they are posted in the family thread

Does anyone know how long Carl Phillip and Emma have been together?

Becky24 said:
Does anyone know how long Carl Phillip and Emma have been together?
They met on a sailing trip in the summer of 1999

Yennie said:

Wow..have they've been dating right after they meet or did they hooked up later in the years?

Yennie said:

Oh my God! That's a LONG time! He should propose to her now.:rolleyes: :D ;)

On a cruise! Maybe he should invite her on an another "sailing trip" and propose to her there!:D Sorry, I just think that's a long time!!:p

runaway princess said:
Wow..have they've been dating right after they meet or did they hooked up later in the years?
They have been together ever since... the first photos of them was taken on a soccer game in august/september 1999

lilou said:
Someone can translate this title please. What's problem.

tid4497he_s.jpg

The scandalmagazine “Hänt Extra” made big headlines of nothing. Hänt Extra states: “Prince Carl-Philip badly injured in a scandalparty at the castle”. (When we in Sweden read about “at the castle” everyone associates it to The Royal Castle of Stockholm). The true story, according to newspaper "Expressen", was, : In a private party for around 150 young nobilitys in Tullgarns castle (one of the Royal familys castles) Prince CP injured his arm in a stair playing with other youngsters at the party. They tried riding a tray down a stair…Carl-Philip wasn’t bad injured. He completed his obligations as one of the hosts and after the other guests departed next day the prince visited his doctor to check up his acheing arm. It was nothing but a bad bruice. A spokesperson from the Royal court don't want to comment the party at the castle of Tullgarn because it was private, But chauffeurs, drivers of the limousins says everything was very normal and exeryone was polite and behaved well in good manors.

polop said:
Oh my God! That's a LONG time! He should propose to her now.:rolleyes: :D ;)

Prince Carl-Philip is the second for the Swedish throne, after CP Victoria, and I think perhaps he must wait for CP Victoria getting married first? We've a lot of oldfashiond roules in Sweden because our King, Carl XVI Gustaf, was rasied by his grandfather, King Gustav VI Adolf, since his father died in an accident. So it was old fashiond manors the small CP had to live trough. Perhaps it's why Sweden Royals sometimes seem to be conservative an formel compared to other Scandinavian Royals?

After a long time not being in the forum, I just have a question,
Is there anything new about CP and his Emma?
Any pictures and stories?:D

2 days ago Emma celebrated her 26th birthday. She partied together with Madeleine in the new opened club Plaza. The dj played extra Stevie Wonder´s "Happy birthday" for her.
I though can´t read out if Carl Philip was present. :confused:

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=465315

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,199
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5,398
It seems like it was a girls only party.

The picture of Madeleine and Emma (is it really her?) inside must be taken with a mobil camera or something like that, and sold to the press:( They both (eps. Madeleine) looks a little under the influence and it cant be to fun to see those pictures in the paper when they wake up today.

Larzen said:
It seems like it was a girls only party.

The picture of Madeleine and Emma (is it really her?) inside must be taken with a mobil camera or something like that, and sold to the press:( They both (eps. Madeleine) looks a little under the influence and it cant be to fun to see those pictures in the paper when they wake up today.

I don´t think, that this is Emma in the second pic.
I agree...but I also must admit, that my first thought was: Finally they are caught like "ordinary" people too :D Has it never happened to you, that you were photographed in a club or at an event and then you were in the local newspaper? This happens here (in the hometown of my parents) quite often. Even the free local magazines have "party-pages" (I guess they don´t know, how to fill the 2 pages, which aren´t already reserved for ads by companies ;) ) Sometimes they ask to stand up for a pic (as stureplan.se does it), but often they simply photograph the (drunken) crowd.

Lena said:
2 days ago Emma celebrated her 26th birthday. She partied together with Madeleine in the new opened club Plaza. The dj played extra Stevie Wonder´s "Happy birthday" for her.
I though can´t read out if Carl Philip was present. :confused:

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=465315
oh, nice to see them together again! But I agree, that can´t be Emma with Madeleine... Wonder where Carl Philip are? But perhaps they wanted a girls night out and left Carl Philip at home haha

And Madeleine does seem a little under the influence of some nice drinks :D

Hey=) I saw in a swedish paper "se & hör" picturess from Emmas birthday, has anyone else seen them?

purple_platinum said:
what is he doing there? is he participating in Volvo Ocean Race Regatta? thanks..

I think he´s just sitting in a car :confused: But as much as I know he participated in one leg and the Swedish team won over Juan Carlos (&his team) :D
IMO Carl Philip looks like count Dracula in the picture :D

supriya said:
Hey=) I saw in a swedish paper "se & hör" picturess from Emmas birthday, has anyone else seen them?

http://www.ritva.com/tidningar.htm Do you mean this Se&Hör :confused:

I don´t know why (well, the things happening in the past weeks...e.g. Carl Philip going sailing instead of celebrating with Emma), but I´ve a feeling, that Carl Philip and Emma will break up until 2007 (should change that in my predictions) :confused:
I really like Emma (she seems sweet,discreet, friendly and uncomplicated), but unlike others I never had a feeling, that she would marry Carl Philip. And the longer they date, the stronger this feeling gets.

Lena said:
I think he´s just sitting in a car :confused: But as much as I know he participated in one leg and the Swedish team won over Juan Carlos (&his team) :D

I don´t know why (well, the things happening in the past weeks...e.g. Carl Philip going sailing instead of celebrating with Emma), but I´ve a feeling, that Carl Philip and Emma will break up until 2007 (should change that in my predictions) :confused:
I really like Emma (she seems sweet,discreet, friendly and uncomplicated), but unlike others I never had a feeling, that she would marry Carl Philip. And the longer they date, the stronger this feeling gets.

shes ugly..sorry to say this.

Anyhoo,what's the story with the german press?

Lena said:

yeah, its just weird that they are basically an official couple.they've been together FOREVER. but there's never been any rumors of impending engagements etc. it just doesnt seem like it'll end up there.

they were already together when I first became interested in royalty many many years and i was depressed that he wasnt available. i still may get my chance...:cool:

ugly is a very strong word you may not think of her has beautiful but that is not the same as saying somone is ugly

pollyemma said:
yeah, its just weird that they are basically an official couple.they've been together FOREVER. but there's never been any rumors of impending engagements etc. it just doesnt seem like it'll end up there.

they were already together when I first became interested in royalty many many years and i was depressed that he wasnt available. i still may get my chance...:cool:

Just because there haven't been any engagement rumors doesn't mean there won't be an engagement. Even though the press always has room for more rumors, Victoria and Daniel may be keeping their headlines busy enough. Besides that, they have always been rather private, so maybe that quietness about their relationship is why the media isn't hinting at anything.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom