The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

a new photo of them, probably taken in Stockholm sometime in the last couple of weeks.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Gentry

Yes they are looking cute.

Aren´t there any new about the two of them?
Picture, stories ...??!

I found a picture, and in my opinion it is Emma with CP.

If anybody know, when this picture is from, i would be happy

I think it is a picture that wasn´t in the royal forums yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Emma&CP.jpg
Views:	3330
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	157661  

Old 06-11-2005, 07:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerasma
I found a picture, and in my opinion it is Emma with CP.
If anybody know, when this picture is from, i would be happy
I think it is a picture that wasn´t in the royal forums yet.
No that isn´t Emma. But it does look like her, and that photo has been published in many magazines as a photo of Carl Philip and "Emma".

It was taken in July 1999(?) during a concert at Borgholms slott on Öland.
The girl with Carl Philip is Caroline Kreuger, friend of Victoria...
Old 06-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Courtier

Red face Emma

Oh my! And I really thought it was Emma! :o
Old 06-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I can see why, they look really alike in that photo!
Old 06-14-2005, 09:32 AM
Commoner

Young royals attend a wedding

According to Stureplan.se Prince Carl Philip, Emma Pernald, Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström attended the wedding of Robert von Horn and Catharina Strömberg att Krägga manor.

http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=964
Old 06-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tog
According to Stureplan.se Prince Carl Philip, Emma Pernald, Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström attended the wedding of Robert von Horn and Catharina Strömberg att Krägga manor.

http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=964

When is the wedding? It was past or not ?
I hope there will most photos ok Carl philip and Emma
Old 06-15-2005, 07:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilou
When is the wedding? It was past or not ?
I hope there will most photos ok Carl philip and Emma
The wedding was last weekend. I doubt there will be any photos as it was a private wedding cermony. But perhaps one of the guest took some photos and will sell them to the press (hope not :o )
Old 06-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Courtier

Do you think Victoria can have a private wedding?
Old 06-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Do you think Victoria can have a private wedding?
What a mixer-ish question (and now you get a lena-ish answer)
Of course she can. Theoretically she could do a lot of things. She could marry for example a girl in an little registry office in Ockelbo.
But for sure is also, that the Royal house would never miss such an great opportunity for PR. I would say 100 duties can´t do that for the popularity of a Royal house, what one good organised wedding can do. And you can be sure, that the Swedish wedding will be perfectly organised. IMO the Swedish Royal family is unbeatable in this field (I just remind you of Victoria on the farm or Victoria´s yearly birthday show)

Hm, this is already the second wedding, that the reporters have missed. Is there no "wedding register" in glassy Sweden, where one can look up the current weddings (high society included). I hope we get to see at least pics (and video clips!) from the wedding of Martina Gahn.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Courtier

Well how many people would be expected to watch? 3 Billion? Yeah I think SVT and Co also would be quite busy but maybe Daniel would not like such a big event. What to do than? Replace him by a double during the ceremony ?
Old 06-15-2005, 08:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Well how many people would be expected to watch? 3 Billion? Yeah I think SVT and Co also would be quite busy but maybe Daniel would not like such a big event. What to do than? Replace him by a double during the ceremony ?
Haven´t you said before, that you have similarities in looks to Daniel*?
Maybe you could do the job...you even would be allowed to kiss the princess. And I´m sure you would do your job good, and the ppl would get to see a Royal wedding kiss, that they have never seen before

To stay a little bit more seriously...when I think of the wedding of Andrea and Niklas Engsäll, then I get the feeling, that it´s for Daniel only unpleasant to be photographed in daily and private moments...in other words, when he isn´t prepared for cameras. And who could blame him.

*well, I know how our fellow here looks...and imo he looks much better than Daniel
Old 06-15-2005, 08:49 PM
Courtier

Well isn't a wedding a very private thing? Actually I would get afraid of kissing if I would think of more than 1 billion ppl waiting for that
Old 06-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Well isn't a wedding a very private thing? Actually I would get afraid of kissing if I would think of more than 1 billion ppl waiting for that
I also would be scared to death! I think I already would be scared before my own wedding...and I hardly have to count with one billion watchers
Well, maybe one shouldn´t call it "fear"...I guess the term "stage fright" is better...this usually means, that all is forgotten, when you are in the situation. And couldn´t it be, that it´s also an overwhelming feeling, when a few thousand people shout "kiss" (well, of course they would shout it in swedish "kyss"...I guess "kiss" in the Swedish meaning is the last thing, that Daniel needs in this moment For the curious ppl, who want to understand Lena´s dirty humor, here you can look it up:
http://www-lexikon.nada.kth.se/skolverket/sve-eng.shtml )
Old 06-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Courtier

Maybe he shouldn't drink anything in advance and go on the toilet before :) to prevent the "kiss". Anyway I think a royal wedding is stress especially for the two victims and it is no fun for them on that day. I really would be interested in GrandDuchess's opinion but I did not read anything from her for quite a long time.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Maybe he shouldn't drink anything in advance and go on the toilet before :) to prevent the "kiss". Anyway I think a royal wedding is stress especiall for the two victims and it is no fun. I really would be interested in GrandDuchess's opinion but I did not read anything from her for quite a long time.
As much as I know lightning has destroyed GrandDuchess`PC more than 2 weeks ago and that´s why she isn´t around :( I hope the problem is soon solved...because I really miss my "Granny" (this nick is just related to her nick name on TRF...not to anything else. )

Hm, I really can´t say, how Royals would prefer their wedding...with or without the people. As much as I know, Mary and Frederik didn´t want to get filmed during the actual wedding ceremony. Maybe Victoria and Daniel would choose a similar thing. I just can hope, they are left alone on their honeymoon. I never made a secret out of my love for Paparazzi-pics...but everything has limits. And this is IMO one.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Courtier

Yeah but Vicky and husband bed pics from wedding night or honeymoon surley would be a paparazzi top seller!
Old 06-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Yeah but Vicky and husband bed pics from wedding night or honeymoon surley would be a paparazzi top seller!
Nope...no one would publish such things. Even ACJ couldn´t manage it, that the court would have such a bad relationship to Expressobladet, that they would publish such pictures. Most people (readers) like Victoria and wouldn´t wish her to be confronted with such a mean thing, after the "best weeks" of her life.

And now we should get back on the tracks. Otherwise I´ve to slip over my "moderator-robe" and have to rebuke you and ME
Old 06-21-2005, 03:45 AM
Gentry

There wasn´t any news of both of them for a very long time.

Haven´t anyone heard something about them, perharps a scandal or something interesting.
No its nice that there are no scandals becoming public. Perfect couple, there must be something behind the facade, or else this relationship is boring.
In my opinion in every relationship there are rowing, or not?

But otherway thats private, not for everyone, so i don´t want to know :p
Old 06-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerasma
There wasn´t any news of both of them for a very long time.

Haven´t anyone heard something about them, perharps a scandal or something interesting.
I'd love for engagement news to pop up . These two look altar-bound.

Closed Thread