Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 2: August 2005 - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't think that they will marry that soon after Victoria and Daniel Westling. A Royal Wedding is a very big and expensive event, that must be prepared carefully. And of course it is good PR for the Royal House what means they will place the weddings very thoughtful, so that every wedding gets full attention. I guess that Carl Philip and Emma will have their wedding 2 years after Victoria's wedding.

wedding the same years

Yes a royal wedding is very expensive but Haakon-Mette Marit and Martha Louise-ari behn of norway were marry the same years. So why not in sweden two wedding in the same years ?

You are right Lilou, Haakon and Mette-Marit wed on August 2001, and Martha Louise married Ari in May 2002. So why not close weddings for Victoria and Carl Philip?

Well it does cost alot of money so two weddings back to back is pretty hard on the budget.

Perhaphs one wedding could be held in May or June and the other in August or September 2007? Then Madeleine and Jonas in 2008!

Gita said:
Perhaphs one wedding could be held in May or June and the other in August or September 2007? Then Madeleine and Jonas in 2008!
One wedding in a year.

Money. I don't think that Swedish RF can make two weddings of the King's children in one year. Specially if one of them will be a wedding of the future Queen.

Yeah so its more economical to spread out the weddings between a 3 year period.

Aren´t there any new photos of both of them, means Emma and CP.
Perharps from his birthday. Was Emma there with him, was she be allowed to celebrate with the royal family, or was there a private party follwing?

There is always the option of doing a double-wedding. It isn't practiced much anymore, but in old times, many siblings would marry in the same ceremony. I don't think they would have Victoria share, however, since she is to be Queen.

Yennie said:
According to this article in Expressen http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=582233

Emma has sold her apartment on Valhallavägen and moved in with prince Carl Philip in his apartment on Slottsbacken. Ofcourse she can´t live there "officially" so on the paper she stays at her parents house.

The royal court wont comment on the prince and Emmas whereabouts and says that; We wont comment individuals or acquaintances of members of the royal family

Rumours says that a engagement is coming, but Carl Philip and Emma has to wait until Victoria and Daniel are engaged

It seems that living together is very common among the young swedish royals. What do their parents say about this?

All the same things american parents say!

What should parents say? Phillip is 27 it would be strange if he still lived with his mum and dad as Vicky does! :D

CP Victoria does not live with her parents. She has her own house. If you live on a large estate it is not unusual for members of the same family to live in different houses.

Is it just me, or does Emma look very short in these photos? Does anyone know how tall she is?

Emma Pernald visited the nightclub Sturecompagniet last saturday. The man on the photo together with Emma Pernald is Ulf Frederick von Roth who is a manager at that nightclub. He went to Lundsberg boardingschool at the same time as prince Carl Philip and did his military service together with him as well.
http://www.stureplan.se/articles/2576/ The photo can be found far down on the linked page.

Last edited:
magazine

Someone can translate this title for me, please: "Nu flyttar carl philip och Emma P. ihop". This article was in "Expressen.se", in 20 juni 2006.
thanks

Fabiana Ramos said:
Someone can translate this title for me, please: "Nu flyttar carl philip och Emma P. ihop". This article was in "Expressen.se", in 20 juni 2006.
thanks
Emma and Carl Philip are moving in together

Gita said:

I guess it depends on which woman gets pregnant first. ;) If it is correct what we assume here and all three children of Carl Gustaf and Silvia already decided about marrying at all, then I guess it's the question which of the brides-to-be wishes more for a child. This couple surely comes first.

OTOH IMHO there already is a public wish for a new generation of young Royals - as Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip are slowly approaching the age when one becomes a parent, they are bound to hurry up a bit if they want to marry. Let's just wait and see....

magazine

Yennie said:
Did you read this article?
Can you translate it?

Yennie said:

Didn't they move in together a while ago, move into separate homes again, and now they're moving back in together? Or is this the first time they've decided to move in together?

grim_lady said:
Didn't they move in together a while ago, move into separate homes again, and now they're moving back in together? Or is this the first time they've decided to move in together?
They have both had their own apartments up until the end of May. Of course they have stayed at each other's places, like any normal couple, but they have still had separate apartments.

But, in the end of May, Emma sold her apartment and according to the press, moved into Carl Philip's apartment in a building very close to the Royal Palace of Stockholm. Officially though, she is registered to live with her parents.

Prince Carl Philip went to the Sturecompaniet and White Room nightclubs last night according to stureplan.se. At least to Sturecompaniet he was accompanied by Emma Pernald. On the linked page is a photo of Emma Pernald with nightclubmanager Kristoffer Ahlbom.
http://www.stureplan.se/articles/2920/

tog said:
Prince Carl Philip went to the Sturecompaniet and White Room nightclubs last night according to stureplan.se. At least to Sturecompaniet he was accompanied by Emma Pernald. On the linked page is a photo of Emma Pernald with nightclubmanager Kristoffer Ahlbom.

Thanks for the link, tog. I like Emma´s slight Amerind style here. She looks very good. But why does she need to hang out with Kristoffer Ahlbom, who is an epitome for brat. :wacko: Well, I don´t know him...but if Emma wants to destroy her good reputation as decent modest sweetheart, she just needs to get photographed a little more often with him.
I saved the pic.

Attachments

• Emma2.JPG
    Emma2.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,158
Last edited:
tog said:
This link is like "who is who" of Madeleines rumored Ex boyfriends:lol: It seems you need to be peroxide blond or date a Prince to get in:ohmy:

I'm just curious on how old is Emma... Could anyone help satiate my curiousity? :)

nayeli0016 said:
I'm just curious on how old is Emma... Could anyone help satiate my curiousity? :)
Emma will be 27 this year, born November 3rd 1979

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom