The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Serene Highness

I think there would be some sort security in the building or maybe they have some sort of deal with the press so that they're not photographed at work, which would make them more of a nuisance than a help.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Serene Highness

That's probably why she isn't photographed working at her computer or photographed at work. There would be nothing worse than a nosy press or others pesting or bothering her.

Old 01-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't fully remember, but there was some pictures that was taken of her....I believe there was a brief one with her working. I'll try to find it though
Old 01-23-2011, 05:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

The finnish media quotes Svensk Damtidning:
Madeleine and Chris celebrated new year at Aspen. They stayed at a five-star hotel The Little Nell and were seen skiing.
Prinsessa Madeleine ja uusi rakas lemmenlomalla | Viihde | Iltalehti.fi
Prinsessa Madeleine ja miljonäärirakas lemmenlomalla - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset
Old 01-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Courtier

well i guess the story of Madeleine telling her father that he forced her to break up with Jonas (when she visited around Christmas) was incorrect, because she'd been with this guy since August!
And i actually believed that story!
Old 01-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarlucy View Post
That's probably why she isn't photographed working at her computer or photographed at work. There would be nothing worse than a nosy press or others pesting or bothering her.
She'd probably get accused of the pictures being staged anyway!

Anyway, back to relationship musings.... If this story is true I hope he's a great guy, and makes her happy. It must be bittersweet for Madeleine seeing Victoria and Daniel so happy together. And if he's just a friend, or she's playing the field, good for her!!
Old 01-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
well i guess the story of Madeleine telling her father that he forced her to break up with Jonas (when she visited around Christmas) was incorrect, because she'd been with this guy since August!
We should take those stories with a pinch of salt. It's not like the Royal family runs to the press every time they have a disagreement. Although I know that some stories are tempting to believe.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
yes and you have to think it was earlier then that though because he visited in late July early August last year in Stockholm .
he and Madeleine must have gotten to know each other before she came back to Sweden for her sisters wedding.
because why would someone you barely know fly halfway around the world just to say hi. so they may have even been dating or at the minimum hanging out in may or april of 2010
Old 01-25-2011, 03:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Chris in August at Madeleine´s farewell dinner:
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Courtier

^ yes i agree, they must have met as soon as she left Sweden in April, for him to come to that dinner! but why did he come and attend that dinner all the way in Sweden? she was coming back to him! or was he there for the wedding?
Old 01-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

On the cover of Svensk Damtidning:
"She will never come back to Sweden
Madeline gives up her life as a princess for Chris's sake"
Svensk Damtidning
Old 01-26-2011, 07:28 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think it's come to that yet. It's still quite early on in the relationship..
Old 01-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
^ yes i agree, they must have met as soon as she left Sweden in April, for him to come to that dinner! but why did he come and attend that dinner all the way in Sweden? she was coming back to him! or was he there for the wedding?

Why not attend it in Sweden?
Chris O'Neill is a millionaire that flys all the time so I'm sure going to Sweden for his girlfriends dinner is no biggie for him...especially when the girl he's with is in Sweden. They're obviously at a time in their relationship where they can't be away from each other. He may have just wanted to be by her side or Madeleine may have wanted him to meet her friends
Old 01-28-2011, 02:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
I don´t understand why so often the opinion is given in this thread that Madeleine "deserves" love or so. She doesn´t deserve it more or less than any other person IMO and IMO she has of course her share in the break-up with Jonas.
And concerning this Mr. O´Neill: I have no good feeling, he´s IMO similar to Jonas from his shape and already being him 36 of age is IMO also alarming. Has he been married before?
There is nothing wrong with his age...I turned 29 late last year and my husband will be 39 in a few months. Our age has never been an issue.

I'm with the majority of posters here - if Chris makes the Princess happy, then she deserves it. The mode of her breakup with her ex-fiance would be tough on any private person, but to see something so personal plastered all over the covers of magazines would be extremely demoralising. I don't blame her for leaving Sweden and living in New York!

I wish her all the happiness
Old 01-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Serene Highness

Sweden is a very small country compared to the United States. If you want to avoid someone and you are high profile, that's difficult to do. In New York City there are so many people, royals and celebs that either live there or go there frequently that you are not as noticed or can go around more freely.

Thirty six years old is not really old. I agree with the other posters on the subject.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos of the ex-girlfriend of Chris, she is a model from Uzbekistan.
Här är bilderna på Madeleines nya pojkvän Chris ex - Extra - Expressen Extra
Photos of Chris:
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
Madeleine and Chris leaving his apartment at one morning:
Prinsessan Madeleines nya pojkvän Chris – ett drömkap | Svensk Damtidning

Schwedens Prinzessin Madeleine und ihre neue Liebe in New York: Big Love in Big Apple - Unterhaltung - Royals - Bild.de
Old 02-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prinzessin Madeleine von Schweden: So verliebt in New York | Royals | Netplosiv
Old 02-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Royal Highness

http://myroyal-myroyals.blogspot.com...ll-in-new.html

Chris and Madeleine in NY
Old 02-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

I bet Madde was glad to hear that he smokes too.
She really needs to quit smoking...it's aging her quickly and she's beginning to look older than Victoria.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Royal Highness

Maybe she perceives smoking as a means to lose some extra kilos?
She's definitely playing havoc with her health and beauty...

Tags
chris o'neill, princess madeleine