Press Reports about Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill: January 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there would be some sort security in the building or maybe they have some sort of deal with the press so that they're not photographed at work, which would make them more of a nuisance than a help.

That's probably why she isn't photographed working at her computer or photographed at work. There would be nothing worse than a nosy press or others pesting or bothering her.

I don't fully remember, but there was some pictures that was taken of her....I believe there was a brief one with her working. I'll try to find it though:)

well i guess the story of Madeleine telling her father that he forced her to break up with Jonas (when she visited around Christmas) was incorrect, because she'd been with this guy since August!
And i actually believed that story!

That's probably why she isn't photographed working at her computer or photographed at work. There would be nothing worse than a nosy press or others pesting or bothering her.

She'd probably get accused of the pictures being staged anyway!

Anyway, back to relationship musings.... If this story is true I hope he's a great guy, and makes her happy. It must be bittersweet for Madeleine seeing Victoria and Daniel so happy together. And if he's just a friend, or she's playing the field, good for her!!

cd_1 said:
well i guess the story of Madeleine telling her father that he forced her to break up with Jonas (when she visited around Christmas) was incorrect, because she'd been with this guy since August!

We should take those stories with a pinch of salt. It's not like the Royal family runs to the press every time they have a disagreement. Although I know that some stories are tempting to believe.

yes and you have to think it was earlier then that though because he visited in late July early August last year in Stockholm .
he and Madeleine must have gotten to know each other before she came back to Sweden for her sisters wedding.
because why would someone you barely know fly halfway around the world just to say hi. so they may have even been dating or at the minimum hanging out in may or april of 2010

^ yes i agree, they must have met as soon as she left Sweden in April, for him to come to that dinner! but why did he come and attend that dinner all the way in Sweden? she was coming back to him! or was he there for the wedding?

On the cover of Svensk Damtidning:
"She will never come back to Sweden
Madeline gives up her life as a princess for Chris's sake"
Svensk Damtidning

I don't think it's come to that yet. It's still quite early on in the relationship..

cd_1 said:
^ yes i agree, they must have met as soon as she left Sweden in April, for him to come to that dinner! but why did he come and attend that dinner all the way in Sweden? she was coming back to him! or was he there for the wedding?

Why not attend it in Sweden?
Chris O'Neill is a millionaire that flys all the time so I'm sure going to Sweden for his girlfriends dinner is no biggie for him...especially when the girl he's with is in Sweden. They're obviously at a time in their relationship where they can't be away from each other. He may have just wanted to be by her side or Madeleine may have wanted him to meet her friends:)

I don´t understand why so often the opinion is given in this thread that Madeleine "deserves" love or so. She doesn´t deserve it more or less than any other person IMO and IMO she has of course her share in the break-up with Jonas.
And concerning this Mr. O´Neill: I have no good feeling, he´s IMO similar to Jonas from his shape and already being him 36 of age is IMO also alarming. Has he been married before?

There is nothing wrong with his age...I turned 29 late last year and my husband will be 39 in a few months. Our age has never been an issue.

I'm with the majority of posters here - if Chris makes the Princess happy, then she deserves it. The mode of her breakup with her ex-fiance would be tough on any private person, but to see something so personal plastered all over the covers of magazines would be extremely demoralising. I don't blame her for leaving Sweden and living in New York!

I wish her all the happiness

Sweden is a very small country compared to the United States. If you want to avoid someone and you are high profile, that's difficult to do. In New York City there are so many people, royals and celebs that either live there or go there frequently that you are not as noticed or can go around more freely.

Thirty six years old is not really old. I agree with the other posters on the subject.

I bet Madde was glad to hear that he smokes too.
She really needs to quit smoking...it's aging her quickly and she's beginning to look older than Victoria.

Maybe she perceives smoking as a means to lose some extra kilos? :ermm:
She's definitely playing havoc with her health and beauty...:ohmy:

She should leave the tanning bed aside as well. I wouldn't consider such an orange complexion as very chic. Have you seen fifty year old women who used to go sunbathing frequently? They look ghastly, incredibly old and simply absurd. And of course skin cancer isn't healthier than lung cancer.

Last edited:
Hmmm, neither extensive sunbathing nor habitual smoking augurs well to the princess :nonono: .

Aunt Birgitta should be a daunting example in terms "how will you look at some point after extensive smoking and tanning" but obviously she isnt.
Unfortunately I see Madeleine with age as an unhappy "stepford wife", looking ridiculous because beauty procedures cannot undo an unhealthy lifestyle. Her new boyfriend seems to be as superficial as Madeleine herself, another good looking poser like Jonas.

http://madhattery.royalroundup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/wedding-2010-0619-sweden-birgitta.jpg
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhX8YLIfzcy-lTWv9_kQechmH3bUFkwXE424M3IdwgUpYRcRBQzw

When you smoke, it speeds up your metabolism. You may maintain your weight or lose a couple of pounds, but down the road if you have smoked for long periods of time you pay for it and it doesn't matter who you are in this life, you pay for it health wise. It doesn't discriminate.

You know, I can honestly see Madeleine giving the whole Princess thing up and moving away. She can certainly follow her aunts, who come out for special events but other than that have a very low profile life.

nascarlucy said:
When you smoke, it speeds up your metabolism. You may maintain your weight or lose a couple of pounds, but down the road if you have smoked for long periods of time you pay for it and it doesn't matter who you are in this life, you pay for it health wise. It doesn't discriminate.

I thought it kills your appetiate not speeds up your metabolism? - sorry OT! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom