The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Nobility

i don't beleive this in the next two week she should come to see the new born baby

Old 02-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

I think she will come home to see the newborn baby. I doubt she will wait until Easter.

Old 02-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Court´s informationschef, Bertil Ternert confirmed to Aftonbladet, that Madeleine and Chris have lived in the same address for a quite long time. Accorcing to Aftonbladet´s sources they moved together in November. From the blog of Jenny Alexandersson in Aftonbladet:
Prinsessan Madeleine och Chris är sambos « Hovbloggen
Old 02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think he's really handsome - but if he's nice that's all that really counts. He has a vague resemblance to Clive Owen (who weighs far less and is taller). I wonder if she's really over the former fiance - that's a ton of baggage there. Not easy to let go of one's first love, especially if met during one's teens, as it seems that was the case with her.

A very wise someone told me once that we are always caught in the aura of our first love's kiss. I believe that is true - and it would be especially true so close on the heels of one's first love. Transition guy.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would be VERY surprised if Princess Madeline would not come home right when the baby is born.....
Old 02-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Aftonbladet has put the story of Madeleine and Chris living together to it´s website.

Madeleine and Chris have lived together in an apartment in Manhattan since November.
"Both the king and queen have understood that it's serious between Madeleine and Chris. In late January, he followed the princess to a royal representative task in the Carnegie Hall - a clear statement from Madeleine. Prince Daniel, for example, wasn´t seen in official contexts until the engagement with Crown Princess Victoria in 2009.
That the court now also confirms that Madeleine and Chris are cohabiting suggests that the American financier may soon become part of the Swedish royal family.
- This definitely shows that it is very serious. Now I do not think that it is impossible that there will be engagement in a year or two, says royal expert Roger Lundgren".

The article also tells that until year a ago Chris was an employee at Steinberg Asset Management on 48th Street and Park Avenue. Today he is a partner in a firm that manages hedge funds and he travels frequently to London for work.
Flyttade ihop – i hemlighet | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Old 02-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Commoner

They you guys is it me or I am just over thinking this picture of Princess Madeleine and her boyfriend Chris O'Nell. Is Princess Madeleine look sad in this picture of them at a event for the Swedish National Youth Orchestra at Carnegie Hall in New York City.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2h836mc.jpg
Old 02-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella.monaco View Post
They you guys is it me or I am just over thinking this picture of Princess Madeleine and her boyfriend Chris O'Nell. Is Princess Madeleine look sad in this picture of them at a event for the Swedish National Youth Orchestra at Carnegie Hall in New York City.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2h836mc.jpg
She looks serious, not sad.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Heir Apparent

She looks like she is trying avoid the glare of cameras and photographers, serious perhaps but not sad.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
She looks serious, not sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
She looks like she is trying avoid the glare of cameras and photographers, serious perhaps but not sad.
Ok I am just over thinking it, Thanks
Old 02-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Majesty

a notice in daily mail
Princess Madeleine of Sweden finds love again with millionaire Chris O'Neill | Mail Online

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...UfMcdTThRqqcBI
Old 02-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

An article from Hellomagazine! About Madeleine and Chris moving in together.

Princess Madeleine moves in with boyfriend Chris O'Neill - hellomagazine.com
Old 02-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Courtier

Now that Victoria´s healthy daughter is born I wonder how things will develop between Madeleine and Chris. Maybe an engagement after the baptism?
I think Chris in the latest photos looks puffy and worn-out. Jonas is/was at least good looking.....
Old 02-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Heir Apparent

"More than a passing resemblance"? I see no resemblance between Chris and Jonas at all, as the Daily Mail thinks.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
"More than a passing resemblance"? I see no resemblance between Chris and Jonas at all, as the Daily Mail thinks.
It is maybe less the bones structure, but the fact, that they are both (brown-haired) business-men with the aura of success.
BYe Bine
Old 02-25-2012, 03:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

At Expressen Extra!
After all turbulent tours
Madeleine´s and Chris secret revealed
The king's dilemma
There has been considerable friction in the family
http://www.expressen.se/ImageHandler...4-74abea31dcff
Old 03-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
At Expressen Extra!
After all turbulent tours
Madeleine´s and Chris secret revealed
The king's dilemma
There has been considerable friction in the family
http://www.expressen.se/ImageHandler...4-74abea31dcff
LadyFinn, what friction is the article referring to. ?
Old 03-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breffney View Post
Her relationship with Chris by the reading of the headline. Probably involves money as well, and her "living" in NY.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breffney View Post
Finnish Iltasanomat writes about the story in Klick!
The king and the queen are worried about Madeleine, about the criticism of her not working enough for her royal status. They would like everyone to focus on the little princess and they don´t want negative headlines, tells Jenny Alexandersson. The king and the queen didn´t care about that some people criticized the name of Estelle, but it is different with the criticism towards Madeleine.
Madeleine has explained her being away from Sweden by saying that she is working in Childhood. But according to newest information, she doesn´t spent so much time in Childhood as she says.
- Only few people know, how much Madeleine is seen at work. She doesn´t thrive there as much as she makes people believe. She lives a luxurious life with Chris, sits in coffee houses and classy restaurants, tells a source to Klick!.
Ruotsissa ihmetellään: Käykö Madeleine ollenkaan töissä? - Ilta-Sanomat
Old 03-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

That article isn't going to do Princess Madeleine any favours. What with the already existing criticism of her work ethics (or lack of them), people are bound to ask more questions of what precisely her role for and in the country is. And if she doesn't have a role, why does she receive money from the King?

Closed Thread

Tags
chris o'neill, princess madeleine