The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Serene Highness

Oh dear! Well guess we just have to wait and see what she will do next!

Old 06-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

But at least they look happy with eachother...that has got to count for something doesn't it?

There are a few other couples who are discussed on the Royal Forums who might be a lot prettier and with better hair-do's and a squeeky-clean past, but who look continuously unhappy to be seen together....

I know which I would prefer..

Old 06-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Heir Apparent

If she makes him happy and over the moon, it doesn't matter what she looks like!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Royal Highness

The hair is for sure unflattering, but I like the dress (what you can see of it)
Old 06-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Courtier

I don't think it's that awful or unflattering. She could have done better with a bit more "open and wavy" but this hairdo doesn't look like "Oh dear! What a disaster" to me. Just a bit to stern for a wedding.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Carl Philip and Sofia visited Leonore yesterday. Carl Philip had come first and stayed about two hours. Sofia arrived just before lunch and sneaked in very carefully. She stayed about an hour, came out from the back door and went to a black car which was waiting for her.
MTV3 quotes Expressen's article.
Sofia Hellqvist livahti salaa tapaamaan prinsessa Leonorea - Viihde - MTV.fi

Svensk Damtidning tells that the wedding which Carl Philip and Sofia attended, was the wedding of Carl Philip's friend Carl Almgren and Ida Legeryd. Almgren and Carl Philip got to know at the military service and Almgren cooks for Carl Philip's STCC team Volvo Polestar. Almgren has even made dishes for the king. The wedding took four days, first a dinner to the bridal couple's family. A day after that Carl Philip and Sofia arrived with the other guests to a barbeque party at Grimetons WŚrdshus close to Varberg. A day after that was the wedding at the Askim church. And on Sunday was a brunch for the guests.

So Carl Philip had time to spend three days at the wedding, but he couldn't attend at the Bernadotte Art Awards on Monday, although he is the patron of it and gives the impression that he wants to be very artistic too.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Gentry

Sofia & CP after lunch

http://media.shootitlive.com/GsSLhzC...expressen/1545

http://media.shootitlive.com/AFB33Fm...expressen/1545

http://media.shootitlive.com/3XqiyBP...expressen/1545

He didn't look like so in love man maybe it is over?
Old 06-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu_tka View Post
Who knows, but I don't think that this is the occasion to show your love-feelings in public.
Anyway they walk hand in hand and you don't do that when your relation is over. At least I would not do that
Old 06-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't know how you can say he doesn't look in love...he looks happy enough and their body language is good.

LaRae
Old 06-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Don't know what you expect to see, for me they look like a couple who are happy together and have known eachother several years, so they don't need to kiss eachother every two seconds to feel secure about eachother.
One minute everybody complains because Sofia waves and laughs to people and when she doesn't we imply that the relationship is on the rocks?

Anyway: both his sisters are married and have a kid, his dad has his jubilee, now the next big ceremony should be Carl-Philip's ;-)
Ask her, man!
Old 06-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Majesty

Next year i dont think there is any planned celebrations but 2016 the king Will be 70 and there has been large celebrations before
Old 06-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Next year i dont think there is any planned celebrations but 2016 the king Will be 70 and there has been large celebrations before
And in 2016 the king and queen have been married 40 years.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

I don't know about this girl, at first she really bugged me with her non-lily white reputation as a what.......party girl. And she talked to much to the media (which being with a royal is a big NO NO) and lately she has been out of the news, so maybe she has learned to be quiet and not talk and brag who she is dating. Maybe it's time for them to just move to the next level and go for it and get married and have babies.............
Old 06-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe he has already proposed....

Let's wait if a "surprise" will soon be announced.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm so fed up with the"proposal/ not proposal"... Anyway CP looked miserable IMO
Old 06-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
What can he do to prove his love, jump on her and kiss her ????
Old 06-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent

How a man who is laughing and smiling/grinning also looks miserable is beyond me....nothing in his body language indicates unhappiness or misery.

LaRae
Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
Oh dear! Well guess we just have to wait and see what she will do next!
What comes next!: I don't expect she will drop the habit of looking for spotlight as often as possible!!

I think her current style is ok. I would really not welcome any "princess" title for her, or any representation duties on her own. I hope they can manage to control her ... I wonder what she would expect from joining the royal family, except financial stability of course.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
What can he do to prove his love, jump on her and kiss her ????
I recently saw a picture of one of the Casiraghi's grabbing his girlfriend between the legs... if that what it takes nowadays to "show your love" I'd rather see Carl-Philip's version (even it may seem unhappy and miserable to some)
Old 06-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
I recently saw a picture of one of the Casiraghi's grabbing his girlfriend between the legs... if that what it takes nowadays to "show your love" I'd rather see Carl-Philip's version (even it may seem unhappy and miserable to some)
Oh yes !!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
prince carl philip