The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 06:12 AM
Courtier

I really like the first pic (the big one). She seems really happy and has a nice, contagious smile. It's a scene where you can see for the first time that they're really in love. Even if he's with the back to the photographer. His caress says a lot. Even more so, because he doesn't hesitate to do so in public and with his friends all around them.

Thanks for posting the link.

Old 08-14-2010, 07:08 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

They look happy, that's all that matters.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Serene Highness

They look happy together. This is very evident.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Gentry

Why are the pictures being published now if they were taken several weeks ago?
Old 08-15-2010, 12:57 AM
Gentry

what about Sofia Hellqvist's full name ? only sofia hellqvist?
Old 08-15-2010, 03:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonquil View Post
Why are the pictures being published now if they were taken several weeks ago?
Maybe someone sold the photos to Aftonbladet just now?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
I really like the first pic (the big one). She seems really happy and has a nice, contagious smile. It's a scene where you can see for the first time that they're really in love. Even if he's with the back to the photographer. His caress says a lot. Even more so, because he doesn't hesitate to do so in public and with his friends all around them.

Thanks for posting the link.
I agree. This is a very nice pic though I don't like paparazzi pictures chasing after the celebrities in their private environment. Still, they seem to be in love.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Commoner

Beautiful girl,and if they make each other happy...
Old 08-15-2010, 10:07 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
I agree. This is a very nice pic though I don't like paparazzi pictures chasing after the celebrities in their private environment. Still, they seem to be in love.
Since Sofia is looking towards the camera and not Carl-Philip(look wery closely) i cant help but feel it was a staged photo.

In Sweden we dont have that many paparazzis anyway. We do however have lots of people with mobilephones.

If i were to meet the royals i would atleast ask if i could take their picture.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
what about Sofia Hellqvist's full name ? only sofia hellqvist?
What do you mean? Maybe her name is just Sofia Hellqvist and nothing more. Not everyone has more than one name. I'm one of those persons, too. IMO one name + family name is more than enough. Why more?
Old 08-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Expressen Extra
Carl Philip and friends supporting her - The crisis of Sofia - She is feeling bad

Hmmmm....this is the first time I have ever seen a clear photo of her teeth...I was wondering what all the comment was about, and now I see. Yikes!

It's rather unusual for a pretty girl who is a model and an actress to have raggedy teeth like that...if she gets them corrected soon, I suppose we will know the Royal romance is serious!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Hmmmm....this is the first time I have ever seen a clear photo of her teeth...I was wondering what all the comment was about, and now I see. Yikes!

It's rather unusual for a pretty girl who is a model and an actress to have raggedy teeth like that...if she gets them corrected soon, I suppose we will know the Royal romance is serious!
Pretty funny.
It's really not that much money...she should borrow the money from CP. She should be willing to do anything to get them done.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Administrator

In regards to her looks (cause I am not exactly feeling this relationship not that CP cares what Zonk thinks) if she is fine with her teeth she should leave them alone. IF she changes them she should fix them because she wants to.

Goodness knows we will hear the same things about Sofia that Charlene was accused of. Changing herself to suit her Prince.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Pretty funny.
It's really not that much money...she should borrow the money from CP. She should be willing to do anything to get them done.
I wa just kidding with this post.
But I do think we should all aim for healthy good-looking teeth...if we can.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Aristocracy

Well over here in Europe people sometimes just have the teeth nature gave them... They might not look perfect but can still be perfectly healthy. I noticed during the recent wedding that Prince Daniel still has the natural tone of his teeth, while his wife's are brilliantly white. I wonder how long he is going to hold on this part of his personality.
But Sofias teeth are indeed very unusual for a model. Maybe she is afraid of dentists? I could relate to that!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Courtier

What's wrong with her teeth? They're neither black (because they're unhealthy) nor yellow (because of to much coffee and/or cigarettes). There may be a few gaps here and there and not all of them are exactly as long as the other, but they look perfectly healthy and natural to me. IMO the little gap between her front teeth just makes her smile all the more charming. And a little mischievous. I don't like all those perfectly accurate smile-teeth a la Hollywood, because that's just not normal.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

My my, people are criticising this girl for being a model and a money grabber and fake.
Yet when you see her teeth as normal, they get criticised as well.
What is this girl supposed to do.
Same with Charlene Wittstock, she has changed because she will be the Princess of Monaco next year, and she is criticised for this for some reason, yet when she looks natural no make-up, etc people say she looks ugly.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

Might be the wrong place to put the link, but interresting:

Stödet för monarkin har sjunkit kraftigt - DN.se
Old 08-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorette View Post
Might be the wrong place to put the link, but interresting:

Stödet för monarkin har sjunkit kraftigt - DN.se
It´s an old article, made before the wedding.

”Hon har driv, passion och hjärta” | Därför är Sofia Hellqvist perfekt för prins Carl Philip – Aftonbladets Magda Gad berättar hennes historia | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Old 08-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Nobility

I can see the mediaoffensive starting, but also the outright hatred for the thought of having to call Sofia princess. There is talk about people wanting to throw eggs at her if they marry etc

Tags
prince carl philip, relationship, relationships