King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh Such a Nice Picture Really , Queen Silvia Looks So Beautiful with Bright Pink Suit , I Like Her Suit , Thanx For Posting .

Yesterday, April 23, King Carl Gustaf has attended the conference "Stockholm+40 – Partnership Forum
for Sustainable Development" in Stockholm.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** The King's speech in English **

** kungahuset.se: Kungen öppnade Stockholm +40 ** translation **

Today, April 24, King Carl Gustaf has received Chinas's Prime Minister Wen Jiabao for a meeting at the Palace:

** Pic ** daylife gallery **

** kungahuset.se: Kungen gav audiens för Kinas premiärminister ** translation **

Last edited:
Today (24th April) the queen attend the Mentor Foundation Meeting in London!

On 25th April the queen attend "lanseringsseminarium av barnrättsprinciper för företag" at Sheraton Hotel/Stockholm.

Once more two official events without pics for us!

Last edited:

Yesterday, April 24, King Carl Gustaf has awarded the Vega Medal during a ceremony at the Royal Palace in Stockholm.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Today he attended the closure of the 'Stockholm+40 Partnership Forum for Sustainable Development' conference in Stockholm.

** Pic **

Today, April 27, Queen Silvia has opened the "Gardens and gardeners at Drottningholm and Ekerö
- 350 years of pleasure and practicality" floral exhibition held at Drottningholm Palace Park.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

** stella/belga gallery **

Here's some more information about the exhibition:

** kungahuset.se: Historic garden exhibition at Drottningholm Palace – opens 28 April **
:previous:
Thanks iceflower :flowers:
Great pictures and Queen Silvia looks good too :)

[edit]
http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamil...gholmsslottspark.5.4a3da1313658e148c3544.html *** translation

Last edited:
Thanks for all informations about 40years celebration SAP in Germany with the queen - she looks beautifull.

But no pics of the Childhood-Meeting during the day in Mannheim/Germany or arrival of the queen on the town?

German President Joachim Gauck and his partner Daniela Schadt are on a one-day visit to Sweden.
They were received by King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia at the Royal Palace today, May 4, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** ovb-online.de gallery: Bundespräsident Joachim Gauck zu Antrittsbesuch in Schweden **

Thanks iceflower :flowers:
Here is gallery from getty from their visit to German school in Stockholm
Getty Images - Search: SWE: German School in Stockholm Celebrate 400th Anniversary
and belga galleries:
BelgaPicture - Category details
BelgaPicture - Category details

Thank you, MagMil and iceflower!
Quite unprofessional that the Royal Court (with a press chief who comments on every irrelevant bit of Swedish tabloid gossip) did not manage to publish one single detail about the program of this visit.

One more gallery :flowers:
IBL

Thanks for all informations about 40years celebration SAP in Germany with the queen - she looks beautifull.

But no pics of the Childhood-Meeting during the day in Mannheim/Germany or arrival of the queen on the town?

I found on max.PR Facebook's page one picture of Queen Silvia, when she visited Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof in April,29th.Before the SAP GALA :)

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...895185_117864651607838_926409_291934845_n.jpg

First picture from today's official visit on Kungahuset's Facebook page
Royal Couple and Crown-princess couple together with German President's couple :)
http://www.imagebam.com/image/8f3b4a188393298

[edit]

http://www.kungahuset.se/kungafamil...besokistockholm.5.4a3da1313658e148c31235.html *** translation
King's speech during the launch

http://svenskdam.se/2012/05/presidentlunch-pa-slottet-med-kungaparet-och-victoria-och-daniel/ ** translation

http://multimedia.ctk.cz/en/foto/se...p=1&order=date_createdDSC&perPage=20&dir=DESC

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the pic vom 29th April. It's great we see one pic by the meeting Childhood Foundation during the day! :flowers:

I found on max.PR Facebook's page one picture of Queen Silvia, when she visited Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof in April,29th.Before the SAP GALA :)

Today HM the King met with Czech prime minister and Czech president. He also visited St. Vitus Cathedral. He will stay with royal technological mission in Czech republic till Friday. On their plan is also meeting with people from The Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, people from Czech Technical University in Prague and visit to AERO Vodochody and other companies. I have a feeling they that I read somewhere that they are planning also visiting other place except capital city.

Do you know on which date is the press-meeting for South Korea Journalist?

The court canceled the event of today because of funeral Carl Johan Bernadotte.

Mormor Silvias drömmar för sin lilla Estelle | Estelle | Nyheter | Aftonbladet :flowers:
Translation >

Silvia on Estelle: I will give her love

OSLO. Silvia planning to shower her first grandchild with care.
In an interview with the magazine A Perfect Guide she talks about her dreams for the princess Estelle.

- I will give her love and concern, says the Queen.
Next week is named Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel's daughter, Princess Estelle.
She will then get a full five sponsors to help and guide her through life. On the list are, among others Danish Crown Princess Mary, Dutch Crown Prince Willelm-Alexander and Prince Daniel's sister, Anna Westling.
But another person is also willing to step in when needed:
Queen of Sweden.

"Helping and supporting"
In an interview with the magazine A Perfect Guide this weekend says Silvia herself on the good fortune to be a grandmother, and how important it is that children have no one to resort to. The interview is really about organization Mentor Sweden, which the Queen is honorary president, but that the conversation is flowing in to her own grandchild is inevitable.
The magazine reveals the Queen how she plans to help the little princess to build their self-esteem in the coming years.
- I will give her love, care and consideration. And, of course, help by supporting her parents, Queen says.
She tells me that Mentor Sweden actually has a special course for grandparents. The plan then they will not go.
- No, I hope I learned enough through my work with Mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom