King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoy to see a relax and private pictures of King and Queen :).The Facebook page is new and more open approach from SRF and I like it :)
This is definitely a new and relax start for this new year ;)

Google Übersetzer

apparently the King was playing on his phone during the church service for the Danish Queen, I've always though it bad manners to have a phone in church

Google Übersetzer

apparently the King was playing on his phone during the church service for the Danish Queen, I've always though it bad manners to have a phone in church

:previous:
IMO in his defense I think that was before to start the service, just after they arrive, you can see on this video from 7:09 - 7:30, Queen Silvia and Princess Banedikte have eyes point on his phone and also you can see Island's First Lady with her phone :)
Maybe they were turning the phones on silent :lol:
Celebratory Religious Service - H.M.The Queen's 40th Jubilee as Reign (2012) - YouTube

It's unbelievable that the Swedish Court continues to put pictures of such abysmal quality on their facebook page - they really have to do something about it. Don't they include any quality control in their PR matters anymore?

Actually, to be capable of producing such garbage with 21st century cameras can almost be considered an artistic achievement...

One would also think that with both the King and Carl Philip's interest in photography, they would notice that the photos are terrible and do something about it/make a suggestion as to how to improve them.

One would also think that with both the King and Carl Philip's interest in photography, they would notice that the photos are terrible and do something about it/make a suggestion as to how to improve them.

It's unbelievable that the Swedish Court continues to put pictures of such abysmal quality on their facebook page - they really have to do something about it. Don't they include any quality control in their PR matters anymore?

Actually, to be capable of producing such garbage with 21st century cameras can almost be considered an artistic achievement...

:ROFLMAO:

All the fuzziness makes for good skin, however. :D

Last edited:
Yesterday evening the royal couple attend the years-celebration "Kungl. Akademien för de fria konsternas"

The king and queen looked great together, as always!

King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia inaugurated the new Korean Gallery at the Museum
of Far Easter antiquities in Stockholm, Saturday February 11, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Yesterday evening the royal couple attend the years-celebration "Kungl. Akademien för de fria konsternas"
Here are Queen Silvia and King Carl Gustaf attending the annual festive gathering of the Royal Academy of Arts on February 3rd where they handed out the Academy’s scholarships and awards - picture:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

And link to the Academy’s page about the gathering:
Belöningar, priser och stipendier 2011 - www.konstakademien.se

very Nice Pictures Of King Carl Gustav & Queen Silvia , Thanx All For Posting

Last edited:
Thanks for the information and sorry I don't think on this event in Oslo last November! ;) Once more an event without pics!

But it's pitty that we see last time pics only of few events. End of last year the court works better!

No, that's from the opening of Queen Sonjas's exhibition way back in November 2011.
Haven't seen one pic frome the theatre premiere, unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom