King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 7: Sept 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceflower, thanks for the information and pics!

It's great to see private pictures of the royal couple during a boat-trip by Volvo Ocean Race outside Stockholm.

Pics 23.6.2009

You are most welcome, ursulajohanna :flowers:

Jordan's King Abdullah II and King Carl Gustaf of Sweden before
a lunch meeting at the royal castle in Stockholm on June 23, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Iceflower, thanks for the information.

But on calender of royalcourt was mentioned "royal couple". Why don't attend the queen?

Yesterday evening the royal couple attend the prize ceremony Volvo Ocean Race in Stadshus Stockholm. Here pics from the event. But where was the queen?

http://images.volvooceanrace.org/asset-bank/action/viewRecentAssets?t=1&page=0&pageSize=25

Now, many events with photo/press possibility (100years Vattenfall, 200years JO embetes.....) and NO pics - what are the press doing?

Here the link to the Interview - taken 29th April 2009 castle of Stockholm and "Silviahemmet":

DasErste.de - Beckmann - Königin Silvia von Schweden

I really liked the interview with Beckmann and Silvia.
I´ve never seen a queen speaking so openly and privately about her life.
When she speaks about her mother and her brother Jörg it gets really touching.
And also a lot of funny moments. I was smiling when she spoke about her wedding:). She has a great kind of humor.
She is defenetly my favourite queen.

Thank you very much, ursulajohanna! This is the first picture I have ever seen from the dinner at the Dutch embassy, which took place prior to the state visit to the Netherlands.

King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso and Swedish Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt stand for a group photo outside the Royal Palace in Stockholm as Sweden takes over the EU presidency July 1.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
The King and the European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso
Daylife
Daylife

Yesterday evening the royal couple attend the premiere "Life of Bellman" at Ulriksdal castle!

Pics 16.7.2009

Here are the first pics from today:

Queen Silvia of Sweden attending the CHILDHOOD Golf and Race
benefit tournament in favour of the Childrens fund of Queen Silvia
during the Hanseatic Lloyd Dragon Grand Prix. Queen Silvia of
Sweden will give the starting signal. Strande near Kiel, Germany

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga ** Gettyimages **

** zimbio gallery **

Last edited:
After her visit in Kiel/Germany the queen and the king, too spend there holiday in St.Maxime/South-France.

Here's a small picture gallery of the King and the Queen
on their boat yesterday, funnily the agency calls the
King "Prince Carl Gustav" :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

LadyFinn and Iceflower thanks for the information and links to the pics of the royal couple in St.Maxime. I hope we will see more beautiful pics on there holiday.

You are most welcome, Ursulajohanna :flowers:

Here are some more pics of the couple spending
some time on their boat on July 26 - I like the pics
of the king jumping into the water :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Iceflower, thanks very much for posting the links to the wonderful pics of the royal couple on the boat.
Where do you find the great pics!

I have to say that Queen Silvia looks absolutely stunning in bikini! great for her!

Thanks a lot for posting the pics, Iceflower!
For over 65 years of age, Queen Silvia indeed looks amazing.
I also find the obvious closeness of the couple quite endearing to see.

Thanks for the beautiful pics. It's nice to see them. It seems as if they are very close to each other in this times.

Next theme: here is a link with information about a documentation on "phoenix" on next friday. Unfortunately it will be send from 1.15-2.00 at night. Hope you enjoy.

Wonderful photoS!! They look great and they look great together .............. :flowers:

LadyFinn! Thanks for the wonderful pics. The Queen looks beautiful.She does not look her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom