The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:

King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia pose for photographers with Hamburg's Mayor Ole von Beust in Hamburg, northern Germany on 10 November 2009. Sweden's king and queen visit Germany to mark the 50th anniversary of the foundation of the Swedish chamber of commerce in Germany.

Here are some big pics from today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** ppe gallery **

Old 11-11-2009, 02:17 AM
Serene Highness

Here more information and pics from event yesterday evening in Hamburg:

Schwedisches Königspaar - Königliche Stippvisite: Carl XVI. Gustaf und Silvia in Hamburg - Hamburg - Hamburger Abendblatt

http://www.nonstopnews.de/galerie/10008

Old 11-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Aristocracy

I just looked for some articles about the visit to Hamburg. I have also found a press- release where it is said that Queen Silvia gave an interview today when she was in Berlin. This interview will be shown in the german tv-magazine "ML Mona Lisa" on 15th November, next sunday, 18 o'clock on ZDF.

Presseportal: ZDF - Silvia von Schweden in Berlin: "Ich gehe mit offenen Augen durch die Welt" / Schwedische Königin gab ZDF-Magazin "ML Mona Lisa" einziges Fernsehinterview
Old 11-12-2009, 06:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Here is a video from ZDF about the visit from the regent couple to Hamburg.

Königlicher Besuch in Hamburg - Leute heute - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvia❦CarlGustaf View Post
I just looked for some articles about the visit to Hamburg. I have also found a press- release where it is said that Queen Silvia gave an interview today when she was in Berlin. This interview will be shown in the german tv-magazine "ML Mona Lisa" on 15th November, next sunday, 18 o'clock on ZDF.

Presseportal: ZDF - Silvia von Schweden in Berlin: "Ich gehe mit offenen Augen durch die Welt" / Schwedische Königin gab ZDF-Magazin "ML Mona Lisa" einziges Fernsehinterview
I don't think that this interview was the only interview this year. In Summer German talkmaster Reinhold Beckmann was invited to Stockholm to interview the Queen. This interview was announced as the only interview by the Queen this year. Or does it mean that ML Mona Lisa was chosen to be the only magazine to interview Silvia?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Actually, Queen Silvia has given an unsually large number of interviews this year, also to Swedish TV, but of course 'only interview' sounds much better... in this case, the 'only interview' can't mean anything more than the only interview she gave during her Berlin stay.
Today, she is in Essen/Germany for 'festivities' on the occasion of the World Childhood Foundation / German division's 10th anniversary, but again the royal website doesn't provide any details.
First article with picture from Essen:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/regional/ruhrgebiet/dpa/2009/11/12/schwedens-koenigin-silvia-zu-besuch-in-essen.html
Old 11-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Serene Highness

Boris, thanks for the information and link. Here one more link with pic from today in Essen:

Schwedens Königin wohnt auch in IKEA-Möbeln | Ruhr Nachrichten
Old 11-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Picture Gallery fro PPE
PPE Agency

Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Aristocracy

a picture gallery of the royal couple in hamburg (rtn)

Schwedisches Königspaar in Hamburg 10.11.09 - Fotos - *rtn - radio tele nord - News und Bilder aus dem Norden.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Commoner

Queen Silvia in Köln, oktober 17.

Malteser Fotogalerie - Königin Silvia von Schweden eröffnet Demenzstation - Köln, 17.10.2009 (Fotos: Klaus Schiebel)/Silviahemmet Station Silvia Koeln66

Queen Silvia in Bad Iburg 16 oktober.
Google képkeresési találat: http://www.hotel-walhalla.de/typo3temp/pics/e2f283cad6.jpg
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the great links with pictures of the queen in Köln and Hotel in Osnabrück - great work!

Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Silvia is publishing "Queen Silvia's Book of Prayers", a collection of prayers - some of them old, some new and specifically written for the book.
She took part personally in the work of creating the prayer-book, indicated its direction and selected the prayers. The book is illustrated with exclusive photographs taken by King Carl Gustaf.

Quote from the press release:
"Queen Silvia’s Book of Prayers is meant to be a personal book, and a close friend in life, in different circumstances."

Quote from Queen Silvia:
"I need some moments to process what I've been through. In my visits around Sweden and in other countries, I meet a lot of joy but also of vulnerability and pain. Especially for the children. I carry them with me into the prayer. "

10 Swedish Kronor of each print sold go towards ‘Whole World’, the Swedish Church's international children’s support organization. The official book presentation took place at the Palace Church today - here are two pics:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2064/silvia3250x403.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2428/silviadrottning.jpg
Old 11-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the additional information, Boris!

Here are some more anp pics:

Queen Silvia of Sweden during a presentation of Queen Silvia's Prayer
Book, at a press conference at the Royal Chapel on Monday. The book
is a collaboration between the Royal Court parish and Verbum publishing
House. November 16, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 11-17-2009, 07:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Queen Silvia is publishing "Queen Silvia's Book of Prayers", a collection of prayers - some of them old, some new and specifically written for the book.
She took part personally in the work of creating the prayer-book, indicated its direction and selected the prayers. The book is illustrated with exclusive photographs taken by King Carl Gustaf.

Quote from the press release:
"Queen Silvia’s Book of Prayers is meant to be a personal book, and a close friend in life, in different circumstances."

Quote from Queen Silvia:
"I need some moments to process what I've been through. In my visits around Sweden and in other countries, I meet a lot of joy but also of vulnerability and pain. Especially for the children. I carry them with me into the prayer. "

10 Swedish Kronor of each print sold go towards ‘Whole World’, the Swedish Church's international children’s support organization. The official book presentation took place at the Palace Church today - here are two pics:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2064/silvia3250x403.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/242...adrottning.jpg
You can buy it here: VERBUM
"Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body" (Ecclesiastes 12:12)
Old 11-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

Here is a link with the interview from sunday. Hope you enjoy it.

ML Interview mit Königin Silvia - ML Mona Lisa - ZDFmediathek - ZDF Mediathek
Old 11-17-2009, 11:40 AM
Administrator

A sad day for the Queen and the King today:

King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia attended the funeral of the King's
close friend Archibald Hamilton. The funeral service took place in Oscar's
Church at Ostermalm in Stockholm on Tuesday 17 November 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 11-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Serene Highness

DAM magazine publish pictures of marriage Carl Wilhelm Kingspor/Karin Nordin (approx. 31th October 2009) with big pic of the Queen:

Svensk Damtidning nr 48 2009.pdf

Where can I find more pictures of the event?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Can you imagine the outfits the Queen will wear to celebrate Victoria's wedding and her own 34th wedding anniversary? Can't wait!
Old 11-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Courtier

Poor Queen Silvia, on the photo where she retains the tears; she is such a courageous lady.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Aristocracy

I have just found an article that Queen Silvia has given an interview to the children TV-news "Logo".

Here is the article:
"Wir müssen über Kinderrechte sprechen!" / Interview mit "logo!"-Kinderreporterin Lotti | Deaf News Magazin

And here is a link to the video:
ZDFtivi - logo! - logo!-Kinderreporterin Lotti trifft Königin Silvia

Hope you enjoy.

Tags
current events, king carl gustav, king carl xvi gustav, queen silvia, silvia