The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 06:27 AM
Serene Highness

Many thanks for the info about "Arets Ölänning".
Have you see pictures from this term. Thanks for help

Old 07-13-2004, 08:28 AM
Heir Apparent

And now I even know, what this kroppkakor is...something out of potatoes, salted smoked pork, yolks, onions and pepper. I know something similar here in my country, but then the potatoes are replaced with flour...anyway this isn´t something which I would prefer (but for ppl, who like smoked pork it´s surely delicious)

Old 07-14-2004, 05:36 AM
Serene Highness

Who can help me. I search pictures from Queen and King from following events:
09.09.03 Rott-Center, Frösön/Östersund
21.10.03 "Agrens Stora Pris", Göteborg
28.01.04 Gala Kungliga Akademie, Stockholm
19.03.04 "Children Symposium, Stockholm
14.04.04 Gala "Al Coldinu Ordens", Stockholm
24.05.04 17th Nord.Congress Gerontologi, Stockholm
If it is possible please give me links or address of websites, where I can see the pictures. Many thanks for your great helps.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Article from Expressen today:

The article tells that The King and Prince Carl Philip has bought a new boat (remember that Prince Carl Philip got a boat from his father just recently, an English Fairline bought for 6 million SEK, now worth 4 million SEK) for 4 million SEK. The boat is a Storebro 410 Commander. The boat is among things thought to be used for times when they want to go on long trips with a boat, this new boat will then be used as a follower boat by the security guards.

The boat - a Storebro 410 Commander
Interiour of the boat model
Old 07-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for keeping me up to date on their yachts :). And nice of you to provide pictures and alluding to a link.

Quote:
GrandDuchess  Posted: Jul 17th, 2004 - 7:48 am

at Nimbus
In english, "Nimbus" is an acronym that begins as "Not in my backyard"
Old 07-19-2004, 06:43 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Jul 17th, 2004 - 1:25 pm

In english, "Nimbus" is an acronym that begins as "Not in my backyard"
That's odd. We were always taught that it was NIMBY.
Old 08-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Majesty

http://www.regeringen.se

the king and queen will make state visit to iceland september 7 - 9 togather vith the crown princess

Quote:
Kung Carl XVI Gustaf och Drottning Silvia avlägger statsbesök i Island den 7-9 september 2004 på inbjudan av president Òlafur Ragnar Grímsson. Kungaparet åtföljs av Kronprinsessan Victoria.

Utrikesminister Laila Freivalds representerar den svenska regeringen.

Programmet kommer att omfatta besök i Reykjavik, Tingvalla, Akureyri och andra delar av nordlandet.

Old 08-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Serene Highness

Hallo Friends,
did you see pictures from Kungarally pa Öland last year (2003). I did not read on the Royal house kalender did it was. Who has pictures from this event? Thanks for your help.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:09 PM
Serene Highness

The swedish King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia attented the Oldtimer-rally at Oeland in Sweden.

www.colourpress.com
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Today The King and Queen visited the municipality of Sollentuna!

From SVT:

Kungabesök i Sollentuna

Kung Carl Gustaf och Drottning Silvia besökte olika skolor, industrier och byggarbetsplatser i Sollentuna. Kungaparet började sin rundvandring i Silverdal där man bygger 100 småhus och ett stort kontorskomplex. Efter en båttur på Edsviken var det Rudbecksskolan som stod på tur. Innan lunchen på Edsbacka krog hann kungen och drottningen med att se vägtunneln under Tunberget också. Eftermiddagen besökte kungaparet bl.a. Edsbergs slott, Gröndals specialförskola för hörselskadade och döva barn och Hersby hembygdsgård.

If you go to this this website, you can see a little story from the local news. Click on "Vardag 22:15" on the above left side menu and a media player, then you can fast forward the broadcast to a little bit before half of it is over, that's where the report on the visit is.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

Who has seen pictures from visit in Sollentuna yesterday (01.09.04) from the King and the queen? Please help me and give me links to websites. Many thanks for your help!

Here are pictures from Sollentuna:
http://www.sollentuna.se
Old 09-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Courtier

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...316340,00.html

King and Heide Simonis!
Old 09-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Serene Highness

Hallo Grand Duchess,
many thanks for the information and pictures from Göteborg.
Did you have seen pictures from yesterday (02.09.04) from visit Queen Silvia in Huddinge (hospitel/Karolinska) and re-opening museum in Stockholm with the king and Event for Gösta Winbergh award? Many thanks for your help.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Heir Apparent

I have looked around myself, but haven't found anything from the visit to the Karolinska Hospital, the re-opening of Östasiatiska Museet or the Gösta Winbergh Award... I post what I find here on TRL, but so far nothing from these engagements... Maybe there will be something later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulajohanna
Hallo Grand Duchess,
many thanks for the information and pictures from Göteborg.
Did you have seen pictures from yesterday (02.09.04) from visit Queen Silvia in Huddinge (hospitel/Karolinska) and re-opening museum in Stockholm with the king and Event for Gösta Winbergh award? Many thanks for your help.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Is it a new hat of Queen Silvia?It looks really nice and lovely!!!
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 09-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I hope that Queen Silvia will wear some new hats on her& King Carl Gustav's State Visit to Iceland.
Old 09-05-2004, 06:35 AM
Serene Highness

I think it is a new hat. She wear the dress last time with white and dark-blue hats by another events. The hat looks very nice.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Tomorrow the couple will pay their State Visit to Iceland.Hope that will have a lot of beautiful photos.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree on that...hopefully Silvia and Victoria will wear new dresses and suits. And it would be nice to see Victoria with one of Silvia´s big tiaras...but I doubt that we will see that. It´s "only" a state visit to a little country.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Serene Highness

Here article and pictures from visit the queen and king by Glöstorpsskolan in Göteborg at 03.09.04 to 40years-jubileum.
http://www.vartgoteborg.se/prod/sk/v...ostorpsskolan/

Closed Thread

Tags
carl gustav, current events, king carl xvi gustav, queen silvia, silvia