Originally Posted by Lady Nimue
I don't understand: are both couples living at the same house?
That would be novel.
Yes, according to Svensk Damtidning. It, Expressen and Aftonbladet have told previously that the "royal children" Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine have stayed at Kavaljeren during the summers. It is also the house where the guests of the royal family stay when they visit Solliden. There is plenty of room with 500 square meters. And now Victoria and her family have their own summer house in Solliden. The press has also told that the king and queen stay at Kavaljeren, if they visit Solliden during the winter.
An article in Expressen today, there is a naked body-painted woman so I will not put the link there.
Carl Philip was partying at the restaurant Mister French on Saturday.
- The Prince seemed to have a lot of fun and danced, said Jerry Forsberg, organizer.
There were organized concept of "Bubbles & Brunch", which means that guests first eat brunch during the day and then the restaurant changes to a club where guests party and drink champagne.
- To get such a fine guest like the prince is of course an honor. It was a crazy celebration and fun that Carl Philip was there, said Forsberg.
At the same time was held the masquerade and was offered a show, with a gold painted scantily clad woman who danced.
- We had arranged a pop-up cake with a body painted girl, said Forsberg.
But it is an event with class, according to a guest.
- That is absolutely no strip club. It is the staff who dresses up and clowns while they serve.
The prince kept a low profile.
- It was great fun and the atmosphere was good. The prince remained calm and drank no alcohol.
The brunch starts at one o'clock and the party goes on until dinner time.
- The funny thing is that we have turned it around. Instead of going out and partying at night we party on the day, with a nice fancy feeling. It's great. Carl Philip stayed the whole time. He stole the whole show, said Forsberg.