General News about Madeleine, Chris, and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are heading for Salzburg. Eva O'Neill organizes the Amadeus Weekend there every year. Madeleine and Chris attended in 2011.

I believe Amadeus Weekend stopped in 2012 when the founder passed away. I have seen zero news of it this year nor have I seen anything about it last year. :D

I believe Amadeus Weekend stopped in 2012 when the founder passed away. I have seen zero news of it this year nor have I seen anything about it last year. :D

No, the Amadeus Weekend was arranged in 2013. I have posted a lot of photos of Eva O'Neill, Chris sisters and their family at the Amadeus Weekend last year to the thread The Family of Chris O'Neill.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f278/the-family-of-chris-oneill-35110-2.html#post1589585

According to the website of the Amadeus Weekend, Eva O'Neill is the chairman of the Honorary Committee of the Weekend also this year. The website doesn't show the exact dates of the Weekend this year. So we will have to wait for photos and see if the Weekend is arranged this year.

Last edited:
Madeleine, Chris and Leonore are continuing their vacation in Bari, Italy. They have leased a villa with a pool. According to Expressen they pay of it 35000 SEK (3800 euros) a day.
Maddes och Chris lyxresa med Leonore Allt om resor Expressen
Отдых не по-королевски принцесса Мадлен с мужем и дочкой отдыхает на юге Италии, HELLO! Russia

Salzburg Nachrichten writes that it is rumoured that Madeleine would come to Salzburg. We will see.
Festspiele Salzburg rollt roten Teppich aus - Salzburger Nachrichten - SALZBURG.COM

Last edited:
Gosh I wish i could go south and see if I can spot them!:lol:

I have been bashed at before for saying this, but I honestly think Chris needs to loose a bit of weight and train his abs and chest. He is becoming too chubby.

Am I the only one who fails to believe this villa costs €3800/night???? I did a simple Google search for Luxury rentals in Bari. The most expensive option (would sleep about 12 pax instead of a small family) is about €4500 a week max in high season. I think this is just another attempt to bash at Madeleine for spending too much tax money.

Cute pictures though of Madde with the baby. I wish we could see one of Chris cuddling with Leonore.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Salzburg Nachrichten writes that it is rumoured that Madeleine would come to Salzburg. We will see.
Festspiele Salzburg rollt roten Teppich aus - Salzburger Nachrichten - SALZBURG.COM

Where in the article did you read that M&C are rumored to come?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been bashed at before for saying this, but I honestly think Chris needs to loose a bit of weight and train his abs and chest. He is becoming too chubby.

Chris is 40 now and the body metabolism changes. Unless you are the slim/burning off type (and Chris is not), you will gain weight without doing sports AND changing your way of eating. Chris is a smoker too. He's already developing a pot belly, not very attractive.

Agree with all you about Chris´belly, but then again I think he´s not quite the "sporty fit type" ;)

Were he trim and fit he'd be deadly. :p

He's a big teddy-bear, as he is. Teddy-bears are nice. :flowers:

to be fair if we shouldn't talk about thee weight of women in this forum, the same thing should apply to men...

Were he trim and fit he'd be deadly. :p

He's a big teddy-bear, as he is. Teddy-bears are nice. :flowers:

I agree. He's an attractive guy who would be quite handsome if he got into shape. As it stands, he not only has a pot belly, he is a chain smoker who has entered his 40's. That is a not a good-or wise thing. That beautiful little girl will need a healthy and living daddy to spoil her rotten;)!

Leonore is such an adorable little one. She reminds me a lot of Estelle now and Victoria at that age. I love her dress, it would be nice if we could see it close up, but I respect that the family need some privacy on their holiday.

I found another photo of Leonore at the airport on her way to Paris, which I don't think has been posted before:

Leonore, Madeleine and Chris

Madeleine (and her family, I guess) has returned to Sweden. Expressen tells about Madeleine having a feast evening with her female friends.
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/2014/08/10/3a27da61663b4dba833da0ad6921a7e9/502@70.jpg

Finnish MTV quotes the article and tells that Madeleine was having a dinner at the trendy Milles-restaurant in Stockholm on Saturday evening. She was accompanied by three friends and they ordered the Korean Steak tartare with kimchi mayonnaise, chicken salad and pasta with funnel chanterelle sauce.
Madeleine palasi luksuslomaltaan – tyttöjen ilta trendiravintolassa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Expressen's articla
Maddes festkväll ute ensam med vännerna Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
Bunte tells in it's article about Madeleine's dinner with her friends. Bunte tells also that while Madeleine had returned to Sweden from their holiday in Italy, Chris went on 8th-10th August to Salzburg to attend at the Amadeus Weekend his mother Eva O'Neill organized. Obviously Bunte has photos of Eva and Chris in this week's paper issue.
Madeleine von Schweden Mädelsabend! BUNTE.de

:previous: Yes, there is a small picture of Chris with Erich & Regine Sixt from the famous car rental company. The bottom line says that Chris attended without his wife.

General News about Madeleine, Chris and Leonore, Part 1: April 2014 -

It wasn't Chris....

Last edited:
I may have found something interesting, look at the start list of a recent italian classics car race: http://www.comune.recanati.mc.it/wp...iles/2014_05_01ordinepartenza-1000miglia1.pdf

Team #368 is Ronald Pound with Chris Oneill as the navigator, driving a 1955 Porsche. How likely is it that this is the same Chris? Doesn't Chris also drive a Porsche back home in the USA?

Erich & Regine Sixt were part of the same car race, that's how I found out.

Could someone find out more?

Photo of the car number 368 in Mille Miglia, doesn't look like Chris.
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/4827/gjbdz.jpg

You are right Ladyfinn, this isn't Chris....

Good find though, I could not find a good picture

OK, if this is true that is some news.... I never expected M&C to give up their privacy and move to Sweden. I would have thought London or Switzerland would be the options if they ever moved back to Europe, if at all.

How reliable is this BUNTE source? Or have they maybe misunderstood Chris saying that they just found a new home in Stockholm?

Bunte is more reliable than Bild, but it's nontheless one of these womens-gossip-magazines. If this really is true I don't think it's a new home for moving back completly but more a bigger home for their occasional visits to Sweden.

And I disagree with you on London or Switzerland. If they ever move back to Europe I'm sure they move to Sweden. New York is one thing and can be argumented with their current jobs, but moving to somewhere else in Europe than Sweden would cause an enormous outcry. They don't have to move to Stockholm if they want to keep a bit of privacy. But some destination in Sweden will be it, if they ever move back. But honestly, I'm not completely sure if they really will move back in the future. Because why? They will move further and further down the line of succession and have good jobs in the US. Why give that up?

If their daughter will not live in Sweden during the school years she is going to lose her title right? If so they still have a few years of livinng in NY

How reliable is this BUNTE source? Or have they maybe misunderstood Chris saying that they just found a new home in Stockholm?

I think in this case it's reliable. The lady who works for Bunte, Marie Waldburg, has excellent connections to Salzburg, she is 'part of the gang'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom