The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 02:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

A slimming company claims that Madeleine has fallen in weight with their products. Princess Madeleine has lost 23 kilos during six weeks. That is stated by phonies who argue that the dramatic weight loss is due to a diet consisting of green coffee beans.
- I could not believe how easy it was. I did not change my diet or my daily routine, but the fat melted away like butter, they argue that the princess has said, Svensk Damtidning tells.
- We are taking actions for this, says Annika Sönnerberg from the court press department to Svensk Damtidning.
Prinsessan Madeleines kropp uthängd på nätet Stoppa Pressarna

Old 10-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Heir Apparent

To me Madde seems pretty fit and I don't see a dramatic weight loss... I guess this company is making advertising for the product!

Old 10-14-2014, 06:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Hänt Extra
Goes behind the back of devastated Madeleine
Chris has bought secret bachelor apartment on the sly
http://www.allerbutiken.se/Global/Covers/HEX.jpg

Stoppa pressarna quotes Expressen Extra: "Madeleine moves back home to Sweden"
Margareta Thorgren from the court press department has said to Expressen Extra, that Madeleine is coming back to Sweden in the autumn.
They are going to have their home in New York, and Thorgren said that the family is going to spend a lot of time in Stockholm, so they are going to have two homes.
Madeleine flyttar hem till Sverige igen Stoppa Pressarna
Old 10-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Courtier

Hmmmm... there's no news - so lets make something up
Old 10-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
Hmmmm... there's no news - so lets make something up

Old 10-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Hänt Extra

Goes behind the back of devastated Madeleine

Chris has bought secret bachelor apartment on the sly

LadyFinn, does the magazine say where this bachelor apartment is? In New York or in Sweden?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 10-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissRoyal View Post
LadyFinn, does the magazine say where this bachelor apartment is? In New York or in Sweden?

Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra:
Chris has in the greatest secrecy invested in a bachelor pad in the exclusive area of ​​Mayfair in London.
- Not even Madeleine knew about this, says a source, adding: She feels devastated and deceived.
The plan is that Chris will spend a lot of time in the UK's capital to be on-site at customers and other investors because London is a central point in the world economy.
- And the town is a lovely place to party in, says a source in the finance industry.
Efter jättegrälet Nu har Chris O’Neill köpt egen bostad Stoppa Pressarna
Old 10-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra:
Chris has in the greatest secrecy invested in a bachelor pad in the exclusive area of ​​Mayfair in London.
- Not even Madeleine knew about this, says a source, adding: She feels devastated and deceived.
The plan is that Chris will spend a lot of time in the UK's capital to be on-site at customers and other investors because London is a central point in the world economy.
- And the town is a lovely place to party in, says a source in the finance industry.
Efter jättegrälet Nu har Chris O’Neill köpt egen bostad Stoppa Pressarna
Sounds only logical. Why should he always live in a hotel, if he has enough money to buy a cosy little apartment where he can feel somewhat at home, when he is in London? Doesn't sound like something bad to do. And if Madeleine really didn't know we don't know. Sounds more like a slow-news-day that Madeleine is devastated.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Sadly the media has always had it with Madeleine... She is the less favourite since both Chris and she have any interest in giving interview to the press...
Old 10-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

One can of course think that why Chris can't stay at Eva O'Neill's house in Belgravia while he is in London. And his sister lives in London.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
One can of course think that why Chris can't stay at Eva O'Neill's house in Belgravia while he is in London. And his sister lives in London.

It's a different to crash at a familys place or to have an own place which you can decorate like youself like it and make you feel at home and not like a regular intruder.

I'm a firm supporter of fair chance's.
Use your chance, Sofia. You're doing a fine job so far.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Might the London apartment be an investment property? A lot of international investors buy property in London.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Might the London apartment be an investment property? A lot of international investors buy property in London.
Imo, this might well be the case. Mr.O'Neill seems to have a good business-sense and a property on a good location in London is something that will most likely only be worth more in the future. And if you go to a place a couple of times, it's nice to have a "home away from home"
The comment about "devastated Madeleine" for me is indeed "slow news day"
Old 10-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat2006 View Post
Sounds only logical. Why should he always live in a hotel, if he has enough money to buy a cosy little apartment where he can feel somewhat at home, when he is in London? Doesn't sound like something bad to do. And if Madeleine really didn't know we don't know. Sounds more like a slow-news-day that Madeleine is devastated.
I agree it all makes perfect sense. I think it's lovely that the family will be living between Sweden, London and New York City.

Slow news day for sure regarding the claim about Madeleine's emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Sadly the media has always had it with Madeleine... She is the less favourite since both Chris and she have any interest in giving interview to the press...
I think you've hit on it. The tabloids would stop the innuendos if Madeleine would play the game and give them some entrée.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:32 AM
Courtier

Yep. The media in the UK does the same to the Cambridges when they feel like their access has been cut off. Very transparent.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to the cover of Svensk Damtidning, the whole family is moving to London "That is why a new start was needed"
http://svenskdam.se/files/2014/10/omslag-43.jpg
Old 10-15-2014, 04:40 AM
Aristocracy

Why would they move to London if they just bought the apartment (in the Touraine) in NYC a year ago?

Old 10-15-2014, 04:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissRoyal View Post
Why would they move to London if they just bought the apartment (in the Touraine) in NYC a year ago?

I don't think that they own the apartment in New York.

Expressen quotes the article in Svensk Damtidning.
A very close person has told to Svensk Damtidning's reporter Margareta Gotthardsson that Madeleine, Chris and Leonore will move to London.
The court didn't want in the morning neither deny or confirm the news. The director of the press department, Margareta Thorgren:
- This is not something we can confirm. However, it has previously been in the thoughts of the pair to move to Europe and closer to Sweden, but I know that in the current situation nothing has been decided. There is now absolutely no concrete plans to move from New York. The princess thrives in the United States and plans to stay there in the future. Certainly the rest of the royal family would see as positive if the princess with her family would be closer to Sweden, but as I said, today is no such current plans. Or decisions. The thinking about a move is still at a planning stage.
Karin Lennmor, editor of Svensk Damtidning, says to Expressen that their sources are reliable.
- We would never publish if we wouldn't have reliable sources, she says.
If the family would move to London, the flight to Stockholm is just a few hours. And Leonore would be in the same city as her grandmother Eva Maria, who lives on the exclusive address of Eaton Square in Belgravia at a recently renovated large townhouse. Chris' sister Tatjana and niece Anouska live in London, and Madeleine's close friend Caroline Leksell Cooke and friends Astrid Gyllenkrok and Filippa Hagman.
Madeleine och Chris lämnar New York Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Expressen's royal expert Johan T Lindwall is hesitant about Svensk Damtidning's article, he says that there are clear signs that they will not move to London now. Lindwall says that he has after contacts with the court received evidence to suggest that the couple will not move from New York.
- I do not rule out that it will be so in the future, but it is not relevant today, he says.
Johan T Lindwall Ska inte flytta nu Nyheter Expressen
Translation
Old 10-15-2014, 05:37 AM
Courtier

Statement from the court
''Comment on reports in the media about Princess Madeleine moving to London.
- We cannot confirm reports that Princess Madeleine and her family will be moving to London. They have been thinking of moving to Europe, and thus closer to Sweden, but a move to Europe is still in the planning stages. London is an option, but several cities have been considered too. In the current situation there is no relocation plan. The couple lives in New York and has an apartment in Stockholm.''
http://www.kungahuset.se/pressrum/pr...e5e179648.html
Old 10-15-2014, 05:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

That would be great if Svensk Damtidning once again would have wrong information...

Closed Thread

Tags
chris o'neill, princess leonore, princess madeleine