The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 02:01 AM
Aristocracy

Hmmm, they just need something to write about.
Any pictures of the argument on the street?

The only thing I note is that you never see Chris with Leonore. It is always Madeleine cuddling with her.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 09-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Courtier

Have any of these alleged pictures been published yet?

Old 09-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe they will publish old pics which have nothing to do with the alleged fight

Besides, even if that's true, all couple have fights and discussions... No big deal...
Old 09-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Brockdorf View Post
Have any of these alleged pictures been published yet?
The photos are at this week's Se & Hör paper issue. Maybe they will come to internet if someone scans them.

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article in Se & Hör:
Madeleine and Chris at a hysterical quarrel on the street.
Earlier this week we told you about the serious relationship crisis that has hit Princess Madeleine and husband Chris. And now, new information shows that it really is gravel in the marital machinery.
Passers-by were mildly said surprised when they saw Madeleine and Chris end up in an infected big quarrel in the middle of Riddargatan in Östermalm in central Stockholm.
What the quarrel was about didn't come clear - but that it was hot one could not miss. Suddenly Madeleine ran out into the street with the stroller to Chris.
- Chris waved like an idiot with his hand in the air and swore though he tried to keep his voice down, says an eyewitness to Se & Hör.
The big row lasted about five minutes before the spouses angrily went their separate ways.
- An image etched in my memory is how incredibly pissed off the princess looked to be when she walked away, says the eyewitness.
Våldsamt gräl mellan Madeleine och Chris Stoppa Pressarna
Old 09-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The photos are at this week's Se & Hör paper issue. Maybe they will come to internet if someone scans them.

Stoppa pressarna quotes the article in Se & Hör:
Madeleine and Chris at a hysterical quarrel on the street.
Earlier this week we told you about the serious relationship crisis that has hit Princess Madeleine and husband Chris. And now, new information shows that it really is gravel in the marital machinery.
Passers-by were mildly said surprised when they saw Madeleine and Chris end up in an infected big quarrel in the middle of Riddargatan in Östermalm in central Stockholm.
What the quarrel was about didn't come clear - but that it was hot one could not miss. Suddenly Madeleine ran out into the street with the stroller to Chris.
- Chris waved like an idiot with his hand in the air and swore though he tried to keep his voice down, says an eyewitness to Se & Hör.
The big row lasted about five minutes before the spouses angrily went their separate ways.
- An image etched in my memory is how incredibly pissed off the princess looked to be when she walked away, says the eyewitness.
Våldsamt gräl mellan Madeleine och Chris Stoppa Pressarna
Well this sounds interesting....these magazines aren't usually reliable but if there were passers by, then there might be some substance in it
Old 09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

My first reaction?
A couple of months ago the magazines were having a fieldday with loads of Madeleine/Chris stories (mostly gossip or insinuating stuff), then P.C-P announced his engagement and immediately the magazines turned to that couple, and now it's still quiet on the C-P/Sofia wedding-front, the magazines turn back to Madeleine/Chris...
Old 09-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

I agrre Lee-Z!

Madeleine and Chris in particular have always been the scapegoats
Old 09-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Aristocracy

OK, every couple fights sometimes and let's not pretend we are all perfect.

Some couples just seem to have the need to be publicly violent towards each other (in words - I do not mean things like hitting each other). It does not have to mean the relationship is good or bad, it is just their way of dealing with an argument.

If this is true, I find it not very classy and not very regal, but it does not tell me that anything serious is on the radar.

Would still love to see those pictures though ;-)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

PS: is Chris now back home in the US? I assume his wife and kid will follow after her last engagement on the 9th?

Old 09-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Commoner

I would like to see these so called argument pictures also, i'am sure this is nothing much because nothing has been written in Expressen, they would have a field day with that!! Also they were spotted in Gstaad with friends last weekend, and with pictures so everything seems fine!
Old 09-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymom74 View Post
Also they were spotted in Gstaad with friends last weekend, and with pictures so everything seems fine!

Partymom, where did you see these Gstaad pictures? Can you please link?

Old 09-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Commoner

Madeleine von Schweden: Urlaub, Leonore nach Geburtstag, Gstaad – Schweizer Illustrierte

Here's one, there is another one with all four of them. I just have to remember we're I seen the picture of the four of them.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by partymom74 View Post
Madeleine von Schweden: Urlaub, Leonore nach Geburtstag, Gstaad – Schweizer Illustrierte

Here's one, there is another one with all four of them. I just have to remember we're I seen the picture of the four of them.
At these photos Madeleine is with Andrea Engsäll, the girlfriend of Chris friend Cedric Notz. They made a short visit to Gstaad last weekend. Andrea is very considerate and didn't tell anything about Madeleine's visit at her blog, just put photos of herself in Gstaad.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Nobility

I don't believe these stories and even if they did argue in public, lots of couples have done it. Madeleine and Chris are no different to anyone else.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Majesty

When a couple becomes first time parents it's an adjustment in their lives. Even when two people are thrilled about welcoming a new baby(as Madeleine and Chris obviously are) sometimes it can put stress on the relationship in the first months.

Even IF the couple had a big blowup, why is it necessarily a "crisis" in their relationship...unless they are fighting all the time?
Old 09-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Majesty

Every couple have tiffs to varying degrees. If I recall correctly, while living in Malta, HM QEII and Prince Philip famously had a spat here she threw a shoe, I think, after him as he exited the door in a hurry. And they've been married how long?

It's not the end of the world, neither is it a sign their marriage is on the rocks, or, to be politically correct, "in crisis". Stuff happens!
Old 09-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Most likely there was a very animated conversation, but that doesn't mean they were mad at each other... or maybe they were. Probably wasn't quite the slugfest the tabloids are suggesting or the photos would already be viral.

Maybe they're becoming real New Yorkers, where there's no privacy, everyone is so squished in, and therefore they air their dirty laundry all over - the subways (go watch some subway fights on YouTube, and pop the popcorn), the markets - once heard a VERY interesting cell phone call between a mistress and a wife in a diner on the Upper East Side...
Old 09-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

He could have left the lavatory seat up once too often for her and left his towel on the bathroom floor, or failed to leave the saucepan from last night's stew to soak like he said he would and now it's going to be difficult to clean, or the baby might have thrown up on her new blouse she was wanting to show off to friends and he laughed at her, and she blew a fuse and decided to screech at Chris. In other words, normal stuff.

I wouldn't worry about them unless it starts happening every day.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
He could have left the lavatory seat up once too often for her and left his towel on the bathroom floor, or failed to leave the saucepan from last night's stew to soak like he said he would and now it's going to be difficult to clean, or the baby might have thrown up on her new blouse she was wanting to show off to friends and he laughed at her, and she blew a fuse and decided to screech at Chris. In other words, normal stuff.

I love your summary of married life!
Old 09-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post

Why, that ********, now I want to go after him myself!
Old 09-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, that certainly merits a knock-down, dragged-out fight in public......

Tags
chris o'neill, princess leonore, princess madeleine