The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
i have started not to bather about her fashion style
that is who she is
sure i love when she is dressing more fashionble but she still does a great job no mather what style she has

keep up the good work victoria
You are most right, Josefine. It doesn't matter what she wears (within reason), just as long as she is a good person and fulfils her role to the best of her ability. In my opinion she is, and does both. :)

Old 05-14-2005, 01:26 AM
Majesty

she has no duties this wonder if we will see her on hollyday

Old 05-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
I don't think Victoria's outfit here is as hideous as Mary's at the Tivoli event for Benedikte's birthday. Mary's outfit was like some gothic and leather outfit. Victoria's outfit is not great, but much better than Mary's on that occasion.

Mary's outfit wasn't gothic and it didn't contain a stitch of leather. I wasn't too fond of the outfit, but atleast the outfit was young and chic, I can't say the same for this one by Crown Princess Victoria.
Old 05-14-2005, 09:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
For next week Victoria isn´t listed in the schedule. I hope she has planned a nice little shopping tour!
I fear you must go with her Lena if she goes shopping. Last time she went shopping in Milan she went with Daniel (is he the culprit?:p ) and I don't think she was successful with her purchases.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
I fear you must go with her Lena if she goes shopping. Last time she went shopping in Milan she went with Daniel (is he the culprit?:p ) and I don't think she was successful with her purchases.
I would say, we all go with her. In fact we agree very often, what would fit to her and what not (e.g. I would say we all agree, that she´s a type for strong colours). Well, now I feel a bit overbearing...after all we have to assume, she feels well in the stuff, she wears.

Daniel the culprit...yes, that´s what I wanted to add to Mixers 3 options
"Or Vicky is totally sad about something!
Or Vicky would like to become a nun
Or most simple: Maybe she likes black!"

It wouldn´t surprise me, when he would have told her, how good she looks in black
Old 05-18-2005, 03:33 AM
Nobility

The black dosen't really bother me, but I wish she would have worn a skirt.
Old 05-22-2005, 07:07 AM
Majesty

on monday its the polar prize hope that victoria will wear something she wore in australia
Old 05-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Gentry

Hi,

has Victoria lost weight?
Old 05-30-2005, 05:05 AM

Hi, this is my first time posting here. Well, just wanted to share a piece of news about Crown Princess Victoria. I have a Swedish friend who lives in Australia and who met her when she was in Australia in March 2005. Apparently, the Crown Princess was gracious enough to thank her for all the trouble my friend went through to have all the Swedish children attend one of the functions. Not only is she gorgeous, but she also has a warm heart.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Welcome to The Royal Forums madeleinefan. Hope you´ll like it here!

What a lucky friend you have! I´m jealous :)
Old 05-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Gentry

Also an welcome from me,
I agree that your friend is a lucky person to met someone of the swedish royal family.
Hope you will love it here, and you will post more information like this :)
Old 05-31-2005, 06:12 AM

Hi Yennie, Gita & Cerasma,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope I will have more to post, but I am probably the least likely to meet any member of the Swedish royal family as I live in China! Haha! In any case, I am a fan and even though I don't post often, I drop by and read the forums almost every day. Thanks to all for the great stuff here. Cheers!
Old 05-31-2005, 07:54 AM
Heir Apparent

CP Frederik and CP Victoria in Luleå yesterday. After lunch in Luleå they boarded the icebreaker Oden, which will go to Stockholm and will arrive on Wednesday. (http://www.kuriren.nu/ )
Old 05-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Heir Apparent

Two more from www.royalcourt.se
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lul2.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	152274   Click image for larger version

Name:	lul3.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	152275  
Old 05-31-2005, 12:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Sweden´s King Carl XVI Gustaf, Sweden´s Crown Princess Victoria and Denmark´s Crown Prince Frederik pose for photographers prior to a dinner at the townhall of Lulea, northern Sweden, on May 30 , 2005, as part of their participation in the International Royal Colloquium Arctic under Stress - A Thawing Tundra. The pictures are from Fotomarktplatz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lul1.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	152310   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lul2.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	152311   Click image for larger version

Name:	lul3.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	152312   Click image for larger version

Name:	lul4.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	152313  

Old 05-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Nobility

The last one is funny. Do you know what she was doing?

The weirdest thing happend and I had to share. I went out to dinner with some of my family the other week and the most interesting thing happend. I looked over at another table and there was a women I would have sworn to be the CP Victoria. She looked so much like her she should aply to be a body double for Victoria if she needs to get away from the photographers.
Old 06-10-2005, 05:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria is going to Turkey June 13-15!

Kronprinsessan Victoria ska sälja Sverige i Turkiet.
Hon följer med näringsminister Thomas Östros dit 13-15 juni för att bland annat främja svenskt näringsliv, meddelar näringsdepartementet
Turkiet försöker komma med i EU, något som väckt opposition i andra EU-länder än Sverige. Misstron mot Turkiet bidrog till att befolkningarna i Frankrike och Nederländerna nyligen röstade nej till EU-fördraget.
Syftet med Victorias och Östros besök i Istanbul och Ankara är också att diskutera EU-processen.

Dessutom avses besöket fördjupa relationerna mellan Sverige och Turkiet. Östros träffar andre premiärminister Recep Tayyip Erdogan och ekonomiminister Ali Babacan, som är Turkiets chefsförhandlare med EU.
Turkiet är en växande marknad för svenska företag. Där finns nu 70 svenska företag representerade, heter det i ett pressmeddelande från departementet, som inte sprider vidare ljus över vilken roll Victoria ska spela
Old 06-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Courtier

Question Turkey

What will she do while in Turkey? I worked out that she will do something in Istanbul and Ankara.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Courtier

Is she getting married anytime soon? how is her relationship with Daniel going on?
Old 06-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up Dating

I am interested to know if there will be a wedding next year but we will just have to wait and see. They have been dating for 3.5 years now. :)

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events