Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 4: February 2005 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She does not live with her parents. She lives in a separate house on the same estate. A quite common arrangement on large estates.

mixer2002de said:
Maybe she still feels like a school girl and does not want to be an adult.

Hehe..this comment got me thinking. Over the years, i've seen small hints of Victoria as a woman through her clothing and her demeanor; however she always seem to resort back to the school girl look with the ponytail and matronly outfits. I can think of her look like at Martha Louise's wedding (since it's just been recently mentioned) and the outfit at the Water Prize, she looked like confident, adult woman with great poise and elegance. Enough of the tease already;) , She will be 30 next year she needs to lose the dowdy school girl look with the ponytail and start dressing like that confident, sophisticated, classy, and mature woman that we all went gaga over at the Stockholm Water Prize.:cool:

I have found some photos were CP Victoria was looking very lovely in spite of her usual ponytail ;) imo CP Victoria is very beautiful in pink and lilac colours.

Photos from Polfoto

1st and 2nd photo: New York City, USA, November 7 2003. CP Victoria arrives at the hotel to attend the "Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce annual Gala Dinner".
3rd: Another one from the wedding of Princess Martha Louise and Ari Behn in Norway.

Last edited:
grevinnan said:
She does not live with her parents. She lives in a separate house on the same estate. A quite common arrangement on large estates.

Living at the same address means to live together esp if its your family. Or do you think she has breakfast alone in the morning? No no she is a daddy girl which makes it quite hard for every man who is interested in her.

I found this picture (IBL) from the resent trip to Denmark. I think it's so great to see that she can just laugh when things happen. She seems like she is able to just take everything in stride. IIMO that is an very admiral quality.:flowers:
Victoria Lossed Her Shoe

Living at the same address means to live together esp if its your family. Or do you think she has breakfast alone in the morning? No no she is a daddy girl which makes it quite hard for every man who is interested in her.
:lol:that made me laugh. Don't know why.

Can you imagine asking her daddy if Daniel can come over or whatever...:eek:
Her "crib" is huge I'm sure she sneeks Danny in every now and again :lol::ermm:

does she not live in her own wing at drottningholm, with her own apartment,

Seems as there is not much going on Currently with Crown Princess Vikotria. Maybe shes just quite boring or did I miss anything?

wonder if the royal court has bought several domain names for victoria, not to be used but be sure that nobody uses them

"www.kronprinsessanvictoria.se"
what other can you come up with

A funny photo of Victoria on the 30th April 1999
Olycom
Victoria in Russia 26th April 2003
Olycom

I love the photo from April 1999. Victoria looks like she has a good sense of humor. I wonder if the little boy made a face at her first, and she was responding, or vice-versa?

A beautiful photo of Victoria, 4th February 2002
Olycom
Another lovely pic, 7th November 2003
Olycom

I love the wrap and dress that she is wearing in the first picture. The dark color looks nice with her skin tone and hair.

Victoria in London 2th February 2005
Fotobank
I like this outfit. :flowers:

Thank you for posting this photo. I like this outfit too. It is youthful and fun, but also classic. She looks happy in the photo.

Picture of Victoria on a farm?

Hello!
I am looking for pictures from when Victoria was at a farm. It was a couple of years ago, I think, and I just cannot seem to find them!

And also I am looking for pictures of her as a toddler, but all I find is her as a newborn and as a four-year-old or so.

It would be great if someone could help out!

Look in the thread for the King's 60th birthday. There are pictures from when the family was at Stenhammar gård and he received a cow/bull from the staff.

She was so cute as a child! She has the most expressive eyes. I enjoyed seeing these photos.

Beautiful photo of Victoria at the visit to Denmark last year:
Svensk DAMtidning
Nice photo of Victoria and Daniel 2003:
Svensk DAMtidtning

Victoria with Latvian boys Kaspars and Slaviks at the "Livslusts" foundation for orpheans on the 8th March 2001
Farabolafoto
Victoria in Latvia
Farabolafoto
Farabolafoto
Victoria dancing with Josefin Svensson and Tove Alm from i Varnhemsschool on the 21th August 2001
Farabolafoto

Last edited:
Beautiful photo of Victoria:
TV4
Victoria looks sometimes funny:
NRK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom