Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 4: February 2005 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly Gita (me)

Sorry I meant "our" not "out" photo Queen!!!!!!!!! Silly me!!!!!!!!!!:D

haha, I´m glad you ment "our" and not "out", Gita :D

Yes!!!!!

Yes that is what I meant! ;) :eek: :D

Victoria and her mother on June 6th, both wearing the national costume.
Early 90´s...

Attachments

• 199106.jpg
    199106.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 349
In October 2002, Crown Princess Victoria visited Rome to take part in the celebrations of the seventh centenary of the birth of St Bridget of Sweden - co-patronness of Europe. Here are some pictures from the tv...

1, 2, 3 & 4: Mother Tekla Famiglietti, Abbess General of the Order of the Most Holy Saviour of St Bridget, and her sisters welcomes Victoria to their convent at Piazza Farnese, 5 & 6: Victoria in an audience with HH Pope John Paul II (may he rest in peace)

Attachments

• Rom oktober 2002_1.jpg
    Rom oktober 2002_1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 278
  • Rom oktober 2002_4.jpg
    Rom oktober 2002_4.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 519
  • Rom oktober 2002_5.jpg
    Rom oktober 2002_5.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 395
  • Rom oktober 2002_6.jpg
    Rom oktober 2002_6.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 389
  • Rom oktober 2002_2.jpg
    Rom oktober 2002_2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Rom oktober 2002_3.jpg
    Rom oktober 2002_3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 448
Last edited:
Some photos of Victorias "day off" in Japan.´, that I dont think I´ve seen posted here...

Attachments

• japan5.jpg
    japan5.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 396
  • japan8.jpg
    japan8.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 563
  • japan7.jpg
    japan7.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 299
  • japan6.jpg
    japan6.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 661
  • japan4.jpg
    japan4.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 494
  • japan3.jpg
    japan3.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 809
Thanks

Thank you for posting those photographs Yennie, they are most interesting. :)

ursulajohanna said:
Hey Robby86,
the pics are from 10th April 2005 at Hakone Nationalpark/Japan.
Hey ursulajohanna, Thank You :) & you too Yennie for posting them:)

Random picture time :)

Attachments

• aten2004.JPG
    aten2004.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 3,833
  • victoriacloseup.JPG
    victoriacloseup.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 795
When I was lokking trough my collection of articles about the rf I found these photos and I just had to post them :)

They were taken in St Maxime in July 1997

Attachments

• there Im done.jpg
    there Im done.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 809
  • what are you doing back there.jpg
    what are you doing back there.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 7,131
  • hurry up.jpg
    hurry up.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 5,051
  • Help me mama.jpg
    Help me mama.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 3,995
  • Hey what are you doing.jpg
    Hey what are you doing.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 4,023
  • help is on the way.jpg
    help is on the way.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 4,206
Thank you, Yennie.
What a luck, when one has a mummy, who takes care of the daily little problems ;) (not that I would ask my mum to put her hands on my bikini tops)
I wonder which caption(s) the magazine had for this scene...

Last edited:
The Norwegian caption to those pictures was that Silvia would not have Monaco Scenes:D I accually remeber it because we have some old magazines at our summer house and I read them every year when it rains:rolleyes:

Larzen said:
The Norwegian caption to those pictures was that Silvia would not have Monaco Scenes:D I accually remeber it because we have some old magazines at our summer house and I read them every year when it rains:rolleyes:

:D hahahaha
Hm, Larzen...soon I will/can make a long thread called "Larzens excuses for reading trashy tabloids" :p ;)

:D LOL, I have many excuses not to buy them (still sometimes I do), but when I can get my hands on them without buying them I read them (in secret). Its a wonder Norwegian Se og Hør sells 500 000 magazines a week (for a 4,5 million population) still noone buys them and only reads them at the dentist...;)

It is kind of fun to read those old magazines and the press speculation and how wrong they were. Victoria would marry Daniel1, Felipe and Eva was approved by the King, Haakon would not marry Mette-MArit, their relationship was not serious, Märtha was secretly engaged to her trainer. The only thing that stays the same is that Madeleine was and still is the "bikini Princess" and Victoria wore her hair in a ponytail

Last edited:
Larzen said:
:D LOL, I have many excuses not to buy them (still sometimes I do), but when I can get my hands on them without buying them I read them (in secret). Its a wonder Norwegian Se og Hør sells 500 000 magazines a week (for a 4,5 million population) still noone buys them and only reads them at the dentist...;)

It is kind of fun to read those old magazines and the press speculation and how wrong they were. Victoria would marry Daniel1, Felipe and Eva was approved by the King, Haakon would not marry Mette-MArit, their relationship was not serious, Märtha was secretly engaged to her trainer. The only thing that stays the same is that Madeleine was and still is the "bikini Princess" and Victoria wore her hair in a ponytail

500.000?! This would mean, that such a mag runs in every second family. Sven O. has more power than one would think...

Hmm, according to this logic, Victoria won´t marry Daniel II :rolleyes:
Ok, the ponytail is still around, but we haven´t seen Madeleine in a bikini for a while. It seems she has noticed, that one hasn´t to dress off in public to look like a crispy chicken...there´s always the big toaster for people with too healthy skin.
Well, in the tabloids the "partyprinsessan"-image still sticks on Madeleine. A change of their view (well, I guess they have already changed their view, but know, what sells) even can´t be reached through wearing scarfs, which would be too conservative for my grandma.

Where are they raken?

Yennie said:
Random picture time :)

Hi! I got a question about the pictures.
Where was the left picture taken? Is it in a horse-stable?

sesam said:
Hi! I got a question about the pictures.
Where was the left picture taken? Is it in a horse-stable?
Yes it could be in a stable...
The photo was taken in Athens during the Paralympics in september 2004

Weight

Thank you for posting them Yennie. I remember seeing those photographs, that was the year Victoria was suffering from anorexia. You can see in those photographs the amount of weight Victoria had already lost compared to the beginning of 1997.

A pic I found from HELLO! Mag.

Does any one Know when and where it was taken :)

Attachments

• victoria11a.jpg
    victoria11a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,956
Hallo Robby86,
the picture was taken at 6th April 2005 in Nagoya/Japan by opening a exhibition for swedish products for children after her visit by EXPO in Aichi.

robby86 said:

robby86 said:

Bernadotte picks up the puck behind the net. Passes the center line. Passes the blue line. Only the goalie is in front of her now. She shoots. She scores!!!!!!!!! The fans are going crazy. They are throwing scrunchies onto the ice!!! Vickan! Vickan! Vickan!

Some holiday pics...from 1999...I wonder, why they have a flag of MIKO (the company has different names in different countries...e.g. GB in Sweden, Langnese in Germany, Algida in Italy and Greece, Streets in Australia, Frigo in Spain...) on the boat and Victoria seems to eat a Solero (fruit-milk ice from them) in one pic. Looks like a sponsored holiday ;) BTW while finding and saving the pics I have also eaten an iced lolly from this company :rolleyes: :D
The pics are from olycom

Attachments

• a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,790
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3,395
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 17,585
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,852
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,663
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,102
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9,755
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 6,653
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 593
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4,837
Last edited:
Thanks for postin the photos, Lena! Some of them I had not seen before... Are they from Fotomarktp. ?

some photos of Victoria from 1998 when she was in New York at the Wallenberg memorial.

I think she looked fantastic that day. She could have passed on the hat, but other than that... brown looks good on her.

Attachments

• ny1.JPG
    ny1.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 279
  • ny2.JPG
    ny2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 238
  • ny3.JPG
    ny3.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 219
  • ny4.JPG
    ny4.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 250
Four photos from Gotland, I think this was february 2005?

Attachments

• v1.JPG
    v1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 301
  • v2.JPG
    v2.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 310
  • v3.JPG
    v3.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 294
  • v4.JPG
    v4.JPG