The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Commoner

Oh! I loved the photo of her from her 18th birthday! She looks so regal. I had not seen that photo before. Thank you for posting it Josefine!

Old 03-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Nobility

I read this is the place to ask for photo's were you search for. Well I'm looking for a photo of Victoria when she was young and was peeling a fish. I think she was about 3 years old and was on vacation...
Also want to no were I can find pix of them were they were young???

Old 03-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

try www.corbis.com They have some photos of Victoria from when she was little. Or go to www.ritva.com and browse trough the galleries!

I know what picture you are looking for. Unfortuneately I cant find it. Perhaps I can scan it tomorrow!
Old 03-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

13th-14th November the Crownprincess visited the JPO Service center.

http://www.jposc.dk/content/2_16.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	victoriagroup.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	103712  
Old 03-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Workshop: An Insider's Guide to Constructing Peace Agreements

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, members of the Public International Law and Policy Group, in collaboration with the American University School of International Service, met with Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, and members of the Embassy of Sweden at the Butler Boardroom at American University. The Group held a workshop entitled "An Insider's Guide to Constructing Peace Agreements."

Discussed during the workshop were various projects being worked on by PILPG: the Republic of Georgia Peace Negotiations, the Somalia Peace Talks, Drafting a New Constitution for Iraq, the Kurdish Question, Promoting Earned Sovereignty, Negotiations on Kosovo Final Status, and the Asian Peace Negotiations.

Leading the wide-ranging discussion were Peace Fellows Elisabeth W. Dallas, Francesca Jannotti Pecci, Nathan P. Kirschner, and Courtney G. Meade. Also in attendance was Dr. Louis Goodman, Dean of the School of International Service at American University.

Also participating in the meeting were Senior Research Assistants Karna A.J. Eklund, Laura Flyer, Lucy Gillers, Karen Heymann, Scott Lyons, Lynne Montgomery, Tali Neuwirth, Christine Parsadaian, John Sannar, John Schwenk, Peter Young, and Adam Wilczewski.

Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Victoria was awarded an Honorary Peace Fellowship with the Public International Law and Policy Group.

http://www.publicinternationallaw.or...essmeeting.htm
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	group.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	103713  
Old 03-10-2005, 06:31 AM
Majesty

can¨t remember have we seen these before
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1214033_b.jpg
Views:	3233
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	106183   Click image for larger version

Name:	1214044_b.jpg
Views:	3020
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	106184  
Old 03-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
can¨t remember have we seen these before
from London I belive. Sometime in january/february this year. She was there to see a friend in a play or something
Old 04-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is a funny photo! Taken in Paris in december 2002.

Can someone come up with a funny caption??
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	look.jpg
Views:	3438
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	121185  
Old 04-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
This is a funny photo! Taken in Paris in december 2002.

Can someone come up with a funny caption??
How two read this letter?

or: Aren't we all a lil bit blonde?
Old 04-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Or what about: "With the simplest materials I´ve constructed binoculars, now I just have to wait until a handsome male host(ess) crosses my field of vision"
Old 04-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I just found an extremely rare photo of Victoria. (Atleast I hadn´t seen it before ) and a unidentified girl.
It was taken on the island Ven, between Sweden and Denmark...

http://www.algonet.se/~popeye/Familjefoto.html
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	VenVictoria.JPG
Views:	3037
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	127324  
Old 04-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I just found an extremely rare photo of Victoria. (Atleast I hadn´t seen it before ) and a unidentified girl.
It was taken on the island Ven, between Sweden and Denmark...

http://www.algonet.se/~popeye/Familjefoto.html
Wow, that´s really rare. Thank you. Victoria looks here, as if she would be the cousin (or something like that) of the girl. A real "girl next door"-pic. Any idea from when it is? I would say 2001 (???)
Old 04-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I think ot was in 2001. Victoria and her friends Josephine Genetay, Caroline Kreuger and Andrea Brodin sailed from Öland to the west coast of Skåne. They visited Skanör, Malmö, Copenhagen, Ven! and Mölle

Here´s some photos from the trip!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	semester011.jpg
Views:	3144
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	127325   Click image for larger version

Name:	köpenhamn 0107.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	127327   Click image for larger version

Name:	Köpenhamn 01072.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	127328   Click image for larger version

Name:	mölle.JPG
Views:	3122
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	127330  

Name:	VenVictoria.JPG
Views:	140
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	127331  
Old 04-26-2005, 04:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is a funny photo. Victoria seems to have fun :)
But is it really ok to behave like that when eating dinner, Victoria?!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dinner.JPG
Views:	2873
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	132263  
Old 04-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria visits Mjärdevi Science Park. She was told about the park and later she took part in an "creative practice" (?!) togheter with among others landshövding Björn Eriksson. Different ideas was brought forward and later the princess chose some favourites to be her priority.
The visit was ended with a lunch at the Collegium togeher with guest from diiferent coorporations in the park.

Den 8 oktober 2004 besökte H.K.H. Kronprinsessan Victoria Mjärdevi Science Park med anledning av parkens 20-årsjubileum.
Besöket startade i Crearums konferensrum där Kronprinsessan fick information om parkens utveckling och olika insatser som görs för att stimulera nyföretagande och utveckling av befintliga företag. Anders Carlsson och Elisabeth Willén berättade om den resurs Crearum kan utgöra för företag och organisationer i regionen. Kronprinsessan tog sedan plats i Crearums runda rum för att prova på en kreativ övning tillsammans med bland andra landshövding Björn Eriksson. Med olika kreativa verktyg som hjälp togs ett antal idéer kring en bestämd frågeställning fram på mycket kort tid. Därefter prioriterade Kronprinsessan de idéer hon tyckte var bäst. Besöket avslutades med lunch på Collegium tillsammans med inbjudna gäster från företag i parken. Se även bilder från besöket

http://www.crearum.se/
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	victoria.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	132589  
Old 04-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria visited Småland and "smaller companies. She was told about the company she visited, had lunch and was shown the manufacturing process of both Kalles kaviar and Losec.
Victoria asked many questions and was very interested. She said that the palace isn´t well isolated(?) so the papers fly around all the time, du to the "wind".
Crownprincess Victoria was very satisfied with the visit.
Kronprinsessan besökte Småland

Som ett led i sin utbildning till statschef besökte kronprinsessan Victoria småföretag i Småland den 22-24 mars 2004. Onsdagen den 24 mars var det Kronobergs tur. Kronprinsessan möttes på KarlsonHus i Åseda av Företagarnas VD Gunvor Engström och landshövding Lars-Åke Lagrell. Lokala värdar var två av företagets delägare VD Kennet Karlsson och arkitekt Mikael Andersson.

Kronprinsessan fick först en presentation av företaget i konferensrummet och vandrade sedan runt på olika avdelningar, där hon bl.a. fick studera konstruktionsritningarna av det hus, som för tillfället tillverkades i spikhallen och som ska vara inflyttningsklart i Blekinges skärgård till semestern. Hon passade på att slå i en spik i en av väggarna till detta hus, på sin vandring mellan spikbänkarna.

Som minne av besöket fick kronprinsessan signera en minnestavla och med sig fick hon en i Åseda handsnidad trägubbe, som klättrar uppför en stege.

Efter lunchen presenterade Camilla Simonsson sitt företag, där kronprinsessan fick se tillverkning av kapsyler för allt från Kalles Kaviar-tuber till Astras Losec-tabletter. De senare tillverkas under mycket noggrann kontroll i mycket rena och, från företaget i övrigt, avskilda lokaler.

Kronprinsessan ställde under dagen många initierade och intresserade frågor och var särskilt intresserad av miljöaspekterna i tillverkning av såväl hus som kapsyler. I diskussionerna om emballage i allmänhet hamnade diskussionen också på transportfrågorna.

När det gällde välisolerade hus, kunde kronprinsessan avslöja att det var sämre ställt på slotten, där papprena minsann flög omkring av sig själva ibland.

Kronprinsessan sade att hon var mycket nöjd med besöket. Hon tyckte att det hade varit intressant att på måndagen få besöka Scandinavian Eyeware i Jönköping (gtillverkar glasögonbågar under namnet Skaga) och flera småföretag i Science Park på Internationella Handelshögskolan där. Hon var också glad för att ha fått träffa framgångsrika småföretagare i Vimmerby (Mercatus Engineering) och Hultsfred (Rock City), där hon var under tisdagen - samt mycket nöjd med de två besöken, och mottagandet i övrigt, i Kronobergs län.

Bildtext: Eftersom kronprinsessans besök i Växjö, och Småland i övrigt, var ett privat studiebesök, hade det inte annonserats offentligt. De torgbesökare som råkade bifinna sig utanför residenset i Växjö på onsdagen fick dock en glimt av henne och en glad vinkning, innan hon satte sig till lunchbordet hos landshövdingeparet.
http://www.kronoberg.fr.se

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	växjö.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	132590   Click image for larger version

Name:	växjö2.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	132591  
Old 04-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

August 2004, visiting Paralympics in Greece

"Under måndagen var kronprinsessan Victoria och drottning Silvia på besök hos svenska laget ute på Markopoulo. Förutom att de såg alla de svenska ryttarnas ritter, var de och besökte hästarna i stallet, hälsade på hos de nordiska grannländerna som på Australiens lag.
Förutom besöket av kronprinsessan och drottningen, kom även ägarna till de svenska hästarna till tävlingarna under måndagen"

www.ridsport.se
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	paralympics1.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	132592   Click image for larger version

Name:	paralympics2.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	132593  
Old 04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria in Uppsala.
"Vigning av Skaras nye biskop Erik Aurelius i Uppsala domkyrka"

www.svenskakyrkan.se
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	biskop1.JPG
Views:	403
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	132606   Click image for larger version

Name:	biskop2.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	132607  
Old 04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Kronprinsessan besökte Småland

Som ett led i sin utbildning till statschef besökte kronprinsessan Victoria småföretag i Småland den 22-24 mars 2004. Onsdagen den 24 mars var det Kronobergs tur. Kronprinsessan möttes på KarlsonHus i Åseda av Företagarnas VD Gunvor Engström och landshövding Lars-Åke Lagrell. Lokala värdar var två av företagets delägare VD Kennet Karlsson och arkitekt Mikael Andersson.

Kronprinsessan fick först en presentation av företaget i konferensrummet och vandrade sedan runt på olika avdelningar, där hon bl.a. fick studera konstruktionsritningarna av det hus, som för tillfället tillverkades i spikhallen och som ska vara inflyttningsklart i Blekinges skärgård till semestern. Hon passade på att slå i en spik i en av väggarna till detta hus, på sin vandring mellan spikbänkarna.

Som minne av besöket fick kronprinsessan signera en minnestavla och med sig fick hon en i Åseda handsnidad trägubbe, som klättrar uppför en stege.

Landshövdingen bjöd på lunch på länsresidenset för kronprinsessan. Med vid lunchen var cheferna för dagens två studieobjekt - Kennet Karlsson, Karlson HusIndustrier AB och platschefen Camilla Simonsson, Emballator Växjöplast AB. Där fanns givetvis även hovets informationschef Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg. Förutom landshövdingen med fru Yvonne Dolck-Lagrell representerades länsstyrelsen av länsrådet Claes Sjöblom. Företagarna representerades av VD Gunvor Engström, presschefen Cecilia Wassaether och regionchefen Olle Termén.

Efter lunchen presenterade Camilla Simonsson sitt företag, där kronprinsessan fick se tillverkning av kapsyler för allt från Kalles Kaviar-tuber till Astras Losec-tabletter. De senare tillverkas under mycket noggrann kontroll i mycket rena och, från företaget i övrigt, avskilda lokaler.

Kronprinsessan ställde under dagen många initierade och intresserade frågor och var särskilt intresserad av miljöaspekterna i tillverkning av såväl hus som kapsyler. I diskussionerna om emballage i allmänhet hamnade diskussionen också på transportfrågorna.

När det gällde välisolerade hus, kunde kronprinsessan avslöja att det var sämre ställt på slotten, där papprena minsann flög omkring av sig själva ibland.

Kronprinsessan sade att hon var mycket nöjd med besöket. Hon tyckte att det hade varit intressant att på måndagen få besöka Scandinavian Eyeware i Jönköping (gtillverkar glasögonbågar under namnet Skaga) och flera småföretag i Science Park på Internationella Handelshögskolan där. Hon var också glad för att ha fått träffa framgångsrika småföretagare i Vimmerby (Mercatus Engineering) och Hultsfred (Rock City), där hon var under tisdagen - samt mycket nöjd med de två besöken, och mottagandet i övrigt, i Kronobergs län.

Bildtext: Eftersom kronprinsessans besök i Växjö, och Småland i övrigt, var ett privat studiebesök, hade det inte annonserats offentligt. De torgbesökare som råkade bifinna sig utanför residenset i Växjö på onsdagen fick dock en glimt av henne och en glad vinkning, innan hon satte sig till lunchbordet hos landshövdingeparet.
http://www.kronoberg.fr.se

Would you be kind to translate the articles that you post in here , as u know most of us don't speak swedish! thank you :)
Old 04-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amira
Would you be kind to translate the articles that you post in here , as u know most of us don't speak swedish! thank you :)
I cant translate all articles at once! Last night I posted 3 articles in this thread. I simply dont have time (or skills :) ) to translate them...

but I´ll try to write something short what they are about

Tags
crown princess victoria, farming, pictures