The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 06:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 12th, 2004 - 9:52 am
Quote:
Jen speaks the truth.
she always does

pic from Martin and Tinas wedding
ehm...indeed very pink :P The dress of Tina is nice...but maybe a little bit too plain for a wedding. And the suit of Martin...hmmm. :P Maybe it was a luck that Daniel and Victoria didn´t attend. Just imagine that maybe they would have gotten inspired for their own wedding :P

Old 07-12-2004, 06:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

haha, no we dont want to see Victoria in pink on her wedding day :P

I was searching for pics at Fotomarktplatz and I found this photo which I´ve never seen before... Its of Victoria and her aunt Birgitta and it was taken in Munich when Victoria was there last November

Victoria and Birgitta on November 30th 2003

Old 07-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 12th, 2004 - 10:35 am
haha, no we dont want to see Victoria in pink on her wedding day :P

I was searching for pics at Fotomarktplatz and I found this photo which I´ve never seen before... Its of Victoria and her aunt Birgitta and it was taken in Munich when Victoria was there last November

Victoria and Birgitta on November 30th 2003
Thank you for the pic...Victoria was in Munich? Didn´t know...I know she was in Hamburg last autumn, but in Munich (???). And even aunt Birgitta was there...I´ve thought she doesn´t leave sunny Mallorca and it´s golf courses anymore :P
Old 07-14-2004, 02:05 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
That is a nice photo. Thanks for posting it. Yes. Birgitta away from the sun. I´m surprised. :P

And I liked Tina´s dress. Maybe too plain. A nice necklace would have been good with it. As for Martin...if you don´t have anything nice to say...
Old 07-22-2004, 07:39 AM
Serene Highness

At last week in newspapers I saw pictures from Crown princess Victoria with girlfriend and her baby at walk. Who can tell me who and where is it and when did the pictures made. It is really, that the pictures made in London? Please give me a link to the pictures.
Thanks for your help.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

I haven´t seen the pics online yet... but yes they were taken in London in june? when Victoria was there visiting her long time friend Leoni (´nee Gillberg) Persson. Its Leonie´s son Ian in the stroller. Ian is the son of Leonie and her husband Karl Johan Persson, son of H&M owner Stefan Persson
Old 07-29-2004, 11:35 PM
Majesty

These photos were posted somewhere else on LTR. I saw them before.
Old 08-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is a pic of Victoria and Maja from the swedish group "The Sounds".
I dont know when the pic was teken but maybe Victoria is a fan and went to one of thier concerts...?

Victoria and Maja
Old 08-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

The other day when I was watching an old programme about Victoria I saw this funny sequence(??)
It looks like they are dressed up in some sort of costumes and they are on a boat. But I have no idea when or where...
anyone?

Its Victoria on the right, Carl Philip on the left and the woman in the hat is Silvia and the blonde hair probably belongs to Madeleine :P

funny pic
Old 08-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

some more pictures I found :P

Victoria with unknown people

Kronprinsessan Victorias besök i Europaparlamentet
Kronprinsessan Victoria möttes av varma applåder när hon hälsades välkommen till en omröstning i kammaren av Europaparlamentets talman Pat Cox. Under studiebesöket i Strasbourg inför valet till Europaparlamentet i juni träffade Kronprinsessan förutom talman Cox också gruppledarna för de största partigrupperna i parlamentet: Enrique Barón Crespo (socialdemokraterna), Hans Gert Poettering (kristdemokraterna) och Graham Watson (liberalerna).

Kronprinsessan deltog också i lunchseminarium med nitton av de svenska ledamöterna i Europaparlamentet. Dessa beskrev livfullt sina personliga erfarenheter av de gångna årens arbete i parlamentet. En gemensam slutsats var att oavsett vad man tycker om EU är det viktigt att engagera sig i Europafrågorna och rösta i valet till parlamentet. Vid en pressträff under besöket uttryckte också Kronprinsessan en förhoppning om att så många som möjligt deltar i debatten och går och röstar i juni.

Studieprogrammet i Europaparlamentet avslutades med en lunch tillsammans med den svenska EU-kommissionären Margot Wallström. I anslutning till besöket i parlamentet besökte Kronprinsessan också de två andra institutionerna i Strasbourg, Europarådet och Europeiska domstolen för mänskliga rättigheter.

EU 1
EU 2
Old 08-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Majesty

older picture, from the princess wedding in norway
Old 08-06-2004, 04:34 PM
Majesty

picture from the paper VG

one more
Old 08-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Majesty

here are some old pictures
Old 08-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Hallo Josefine,
many thanks for the link to the website. It's really great pictures.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Majesty

i treid to search for victoria and a year but with no luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I´m searching with this form and then when I want to search for a special Royal I change the kgl into Victoria, Maxima, Mette etc. and then I additionally sometimes add a year ("+2003") or when I look for older pictures of Victoria "+retro"
Old 08-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Majesty

Oooo and Ahhh. Sigh.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Majesty

http://www.facetoface.de
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some pictures from Victorias visit to Finland in 1996... she looks so young :)

http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.biz/imag...8-32610438.jpg
http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.biz/imag...8-32650438.jpg
http://meta2.fotomarktplatz.biz/imag...8-32670438.jpg
Old 08-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Majesty

great Yennie i love to see some new old pictures, yes she looks so young

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, pictures