Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 2: May 2004 - September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 12th, 2004 - 9:52 am
Jen speaks the truth.
she always does :lol:

pic from Martin and Tinas wedding
ehm...indeed very pink :p The dress of Tina is nice...but maybe a little bit too plain for a wedding. And the suit of Martin...hmmm. :p Maybe it was a luck that Daniel and Victoria didn´t attend. Just imagine that maybe they would have gotten inspired for their own wedding ;) :p

haha, no we dont want to see Victoria in pink on her wedding day :p

I was searching for pics at Fotomarktplatz and I found this photo which I´ve never seen before... Its of Victoria and her aunt Birgitta and it was taken in Munich when Victoria was there last November

Victoria and Birgitta on November 30th 2003

Originally posted by Yennie@Jul 12th, 2004 - 10:35 am
haha, no we dont want to see Victoria in pink on her wedding day :p

I was searching for pics at Fotomarktplatz and I found this photo which I´ve never seen before... Its of Victoria and her aunt Birgitta and it was taken in Munich when Victoria was there last November

Victoria and Birgitta on November 30th 2003
Thank you for the pic...Victoria was in Munich? Didn´t know...I know she was in Hamburg last autumn, but in Munich (???). And even aunt Birgitta was there...I´ve thought she doesn´t leave sunny Mallorca and it´s golf courses anymore :p

That is a nice photo. Thanks for posting it. Yes. Birgitta away from the sun. I´m surprised. :p

And I liked Tina´s dress. Maybe too plain. A nice necklace would have been good with it. As for Martin...if you don´t have anything nice to say... :innocent:

At last week in newspapers I saw pictures from Crown princess Victoria with girlfriend and her baby at walk. Who can tell me who and where is it and when did the pictures made. It is really, that the pictures made in London? Please give me a link to the pictures. :heart:
Thanks for your help. :rolleyes:

I haven´t seen the pics online yet... but yes they were taken in London in june? when Victoria was there visiting her long time friend Leoni (´nee Gillberg) Persson. Its Leonie´s son Ian in the stroller. Ian is the son of Leonie and her husband Karl Johan Persson, son of H&M owner Stefan Persson

These photos were posted somewhere else on LTR. I saw them before.

This is a pic of Victoria and Maja from the swedish group "The Sounds".
I dont know when the pic was teken but maybe Victoria is a fan and went to one of thier concerts...?

Victoria and Maja

The other day when I was watching an old programme about Victoria I saw this funny sequence(??)
It looks like they are dressed up in some sort of costumes and they are on a boat. But I have no idea when or where...
anyone?

Its Victoria on the right, Carl Philip on the left and the woman in the hat is Silvia and the blonde hair probably belongs to Madeleine :p

funny pic

some more pictures I found :p

Victoria with unknown people

Kronprinsessan Victorias besök i Europaparlamentet
Kronprinsessan Victoria möttes av varma applåder när hon hälsades välkommen till en omröstning i kammaren av Europaparlamentets talman Pat Cox. Under studiebesöket i Strasbourg inför valet till Europaparlamentet i juni träffade Kronprinsessan förutom talman Cox också gruppledarna för de största partigrupperna i parlamentet: Enrique Barón Crespo (socialdemokraterna), Hans Gert Poettering (kristdemokraterna) och Graham Watson (liberalerna).

Kronprinsessan deltog också i lunchseminarium med nitton av de svenska ledamöterna i Europaparlamentet. Dessa beskrev livfullt sina personliga erfarenheter av de gångna årens arbete i parlamentet. En gemensam slutsats var att oavsett vad man tycker om EU är det viktigt att engagera sig i Europafrågorna och rösta i valet till parlamentet. Vid en pressträff under besöket uttryckte också Kronprinsessan en förhoppning om att så många som möjligt deltar i debatten och går och röstar i juni.

Studieprogrammet i Europaparlamentet avslutades med en lunch tillsammans med den svenska EU-kommissionären Margot Wallström. I anslutning till besöket i parlamentet besökte Kronprinsessan också de två andra institutionerna i Strasbourg, Europarådet och Europeiska domstolen för mänskliga rättigheter.

EU 1
EU 2

Hallo Josefine,
many thanks for the link to the website. It's really great pictures.

i treid to search for victoria and a year but with no luck

Lena said:
I´m searching with this form and then when I want to search for a special Royal I change the kgl into Victoria, Maxima, Mette etc. and then I additionally sometimes add a year ("+2003") or when I look for older pictures of Victoria "+retro"

great Yennie i love to see some new old pictures, yes she looks so young

Yennie you know rthat you can post pictures as attachments now

who si that in the picture

Attachments

• FMP-18-08-34550438.jpeg
    FMP-18-08-34550438.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 231
Yes I know, but its not working to save pics from Fotomarktplatz on my hard drive and then post them here... it says that the file is to big and I´m to lazy to resize them :)
But I think its great that we can post attachments, I have many good pictures saved on my pc

dunno who the man is, but the picture is from Spain in 1997. It could be Nicholaus, or perhaps Jamie de Marichalar?

Jamie de Marichalar

Hi Yennie, yes it is Jamie de Marichalar in the last photograph of Victoria, it was taken in early October 1997 at the pre-wedding celebrations for the King of Spain's youngest daughter.

A lovely old picture of the Crown Princess:

SI_FS108d_victoria2svv_hel.jpg

1997 Victoria picture

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with her cousin Carl Gustaf Magnuson on their way to Nidaros Cathedral, Trondheim for a service to mark the joint 60th Birthday Celebrations of HM King Harald and Queen Sonja of Norway. Bandphoto Agency Photo 20.06.1997

Attachments

• B15_048364.jpg
    B15_048364.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 250
drawing of Victoria

sorry for it being on its side but it did not like it the other way.

Attachments

• victoria_gr.JPG
    victoria_gr.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 168
in Angers, France 1996

the first one from October the second from December

Attachments

• 0000321232-008.jpg
    0000321232-008.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 0000323604-003.jpg
    0000323604-003.jpg