Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 2: May 2004 - September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m searching with this form and then when I want to search for a special Royal I change the kgl into Victoria, Maxima, Mette etc. and then I additionally sometimes add a year ("+2003") or when I look for older pictures of Victoria "+retro"

i was worried that we had lost the pictures from LTR
thank you once again Lena

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 1st, 2004 - 7:28 am
I´m searching with this form and then when I want to search for a special Royal I change the kgl into Victoria, Maxima, Mette etc. and then I additionally sometimes add a year ("+2003") or when I look for older pictures of Victoria "+retro"
I use "and" and not the "+" sign. It works just the same.

Great photos, Lena. Thanks for posting them.

She's with the great B.B. King - cool!

Her hair is beautiful - I really like it worn down and loose like that.

Picture of Victoria wearing the national costume. I think the picture was taken on June 6th 2000

Victoria

Thank you for posting it.
On this part of Aftonbladet (from where the pic is) was also a test "Swedish or non-swedish?"...and I´m according to this "supersvensk" (super-swedish). How is this possible?! :p :lol:

Lena  Posted: Jun 5th, 2004 - 12:04 pm

On this part of Aftonbladet (from where the pic is) was also a test "Swedish or non-swedish?"...and I´m according to this "supersvensk" (super-swedish). How is this possible?!
could you provide the link, so I can test my lack of skills too? ;)

Probably you haven´t answered the "snaps" (=booze)-question "right"...I bet for this you would have gotten 10 times as much points as for the others :p ;)
Sorry Swedes, this was mean of me :heart:

how can you be mean, when I say the following:
... I clean forgot about my swedish-english translator online.
....I decided to answer the questions as I once or twice did a "multiple-guess test" .... "a's" all the way down, except for the two "b's". I am convinced it is the two "b's" that did me in. ;)

Du är supersvensk!
Fira ledigheten med att fixa lite i lägenheten, gräv i grönsakslanden eller bygg en trädgårdsstol. Belöna dig gärna med en snaps efter maten (eller fem, det är ju fredag). Om det är över tio grader varmt, så sätt dig ute på en filt eller spela kubb med några vänner. Vem vet – det kanske slutar med allsång?
:p :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 5th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
how can you be mean, when I say the following:
Well, I just meant it was mean to claim/hint that Swedes could be boozers (could be seen as boozers....be careful Lena, political correctness...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! ;) )

So Yennie is supersvensk too. Seeing this I suggest as supersvensk-without being svensk to smuggle in some cheaper "snaps". I will also bring two garden-chairs with me, and then we can sit out there in the cold together and can sing kungasången (maybe here Alva should join us-she seems to be a pro in singing)

Originally posted by King Christian@Jun 5th, 2004 - 1:58 pm
"its all French to me". ;)
Det är okay emedan det är rena grekiskan för mig! :lol:

Lena  Posted: Jun 5th, 2004 - 1:03 pm

claim/hint that Swedes could be boozers (could be seen as boozers....be careful Lena, political correctness...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! )
But they are ...... its fact !

Centuries of being coddled by the state and the state realizing how much taxes people are willing to pay to get swilled.

Also..... the exemption that Sweden has from the EU to exorberantly (spelling might be wrong) tax booze was hotly contested in about 2000 by not the EU but by citizens of Sweden who emailed the EU arguing that Swedish govt be so to say told to 'stick it' ... and so the high tax will soon come to an end. And then the govt will plead poverty and raise some other taxes!

Getting back to my first statement ... I gather in my conversations with Swedes (and to some extent Finns) that its a real tradition gettting seriously swilled.

nice blonde hair you have there, Lena, and I especially like the purple cuff ... :innocent:

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-King Christian@Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:16 pm

Hm...maybe you´re right :innocent: ;) [/b][/quote]
Simon says "The slowest one to finish their glass is not Swedish!" :innocent:

Originally posted by Dennism+Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lena@Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:38 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-King Christian
@Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:16 pm

Hm...maybe you´re right :innocent: ;)
Simon says "The slowest one to finish their glass is not Swedish!" :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Even though I don´t understand why this "game" (I know it!) is called "Simon says"!?

No idea on the origins of "Simon Says" but it is a very old children´s game.

Two photos from the Jubilee Concert on June 2, 2004.

Thank you as well for these pictures, Yennie :flower: I bet this idyllic picture of Victoria and the raspberries will drive Dennis crazy :p

Hm, it´s visible that Victoria hadn´t a trainer as boyfriend in 2001 :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom