Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 2: May 2004 - September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 27th, 2004 - 11:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dennism@May 27th, 2004 - 5:34 pm
Unlike Erik and Jonas.  :innocent:
But Erik and Jonas are too different.
O.K. both are in touch with law things but on a quite different way! [/b][/quote]
:lol: Good one...but I think here we should stop to talk on the boyfriends and Ex-boyfriends of the little sister (Victoria-thread)

Last edited:
mixer2002de  Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:46 pm

You always should be smart! But not a car!
I seem to have a "brain cramp" .... what is it, what you mean with what you said ?

Originally posted by King Christian@May 27th, 2004 - 5:50 pm
mixer2002de   Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:46 pm

I seem to have a "brain cramp" .... what is it, what you mean with what you said ?
I think you always should be smart is clear! Isn't it?

But not a car!

Well there is a car called "smart" in germany which is build by a company that belongs to Mercedes and Swatch (a clock fabricator). In its early days everybody made fun of the car like beeing as small as a swatch and so on. Furthermore the car was not "smart" e.g. they had some serious problems with it in the begining. Now this things have been solved!

" It amazes me that people think she's fat...I don't think some people have the understanding of what is fat? I think Victoria looks beautiful. Even when she gained weight due to her anorexia, I still thought she was pretty. But like someone mentioned in this thread, beauty is in the eye of the beholder." !

Very well said, sommone. I agree with you. She does look beautiful. It is amazing.

mixer2002de  Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:55 pm
(King Christian @ May 27th, 2004 - 5:50 pm)
mixer2002de  Posted: May 27th, 2004 - 5:46 pm
I think you always should be smart is clear! Isn't it?

But not a car!

Well there is a car called "smart" in germany which is build by a company that belongs to Mercedes and Swatch (a clock fabricator). In its early days everybody made fun of the car like beeing as small as a swatch and so on. Furthermore the car was not "smart" e.g. they had some serious problems with it in the begining. Now this things have been solved!
So .... in connection with Victoria .. you are saying she is smart? ;)
She has a swatch watch ? :)
She also has a "smart" car? - who wouldn't with all the built-in electronics ! :flower:
She is not small like the smart car ? :innocent:

Originally posted by Yennie@May 30th, 2004 - 3:31 pm

if looks could kill *lol*

Thank you Yennie! Maybe this guy is her telling that the meeting will last longer and that she has to take another plane and Victoria is probably thinking, that her Danny-boy would already sleep then, when she would come home ;)
Apropos sleeping and Daniel...what is Victoria´s home now...this is still very confusing...no clear information.

Her official adress is Drottningholm Palace. She lives in a own house close to the water...
but I´m sure she spends most of her time in Daniels apartment in central Stockholm ;)

Originally posted by Yennie@May 30th, 2004 - 3:44 pm
Her official adress is Drottningholm Palace. She lives in a own house close to the water...
but I´m sure she spends most of her time in Daniels apartment in central Stockholm  ;)
ok...hmm, my guess is, that she isn´t that many days in her apartment in the near of Drottningholm so that she can call it "main domicile" (I don´t know what the limit in Sweden is...100 days a year?) Firstly there are her many journeys, then she spends most of the summer at Solliden and thirdly I´m quite sure that Victoria has a lot of personal belongings in Daniel´s apartment (clothes, toothbrush, a bag full of hair ties-for the ponytails...), because she spends most of her time there

Lena  Posted: May 30th, 2004 - 10:20 am
(Yennie @ May 30th, 2004 - 4:11 pm)
This time I´m the photographer

ahhh, she´s looking at me
The photographer did good work here
Yes she did .... she caught Victoria in a contemplative moment. Thank you.

Originally posted by Lena@May 30th, 2004 - 11:14 am
a bag full of hair ties-for the ponytails...
A bag which Lena wishes Victoria would throw into Mälaren and let it just float out to sea and hope that a young girl in Finland would use it instead of Victoria . :p

Originally posted by Dennism+May 31st, 2004 - 6:36 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 31st, 2004 - 6:36 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 30th, 2004 - 11:14 am
A bag which Lena wishes Victoria would throw into Mälaren and let it just float out to sea and hope that a young girl in Finland would use it instead of Victoria . :p [/b][/quote]
:lol: You can read my mind ;)

Lena  Posted: May 31st, 2004 - 4:15 am
(Dennism @ May 31st, 2004 - 6:36 am)
(Lena @ May 30th, 2004 - 11:14 am)
A bag which Lena wishes Victoria would throw into Mälaren and let it just float out to sea and hope that a young girl in Finland would use it instead of Victoria .
You can read my mind
I third that. :) :yuk:

Originally posted by Lena@May 31st, 2004 - 4:07 pm
Victoria´s changes:

Great job!!! She's grown up, but the face hasn't changed that much :flower:

The king looks sooooo funny in the first picture, with his shirt unbottoned and chest partially showing

And the 1989 glasses.. goodness me... :eek:

According to a tabloid (don´t know the name anymore) Victoria has cried her heart out, when she got her glasses. Looking at the glasses-understandable :p ;)
Yes, you´re right Lyonnaise, she really hasn´t changed much. Even at the only a few days old Victoria you recognise some of the grown-up.

Originally posted by Lena@May 31st, 2004 - 4:54 pm
According to a tabloid (don´t know the name anymore) Victoria has cried her heart out, when she got her glasses. Looking at the glasses-understandable :p ;)
Yes, you´re right Lyonnaise, she really hasn´t changed much. Even at the only a few days old Victoria you recognise some of the grown-up.
I would have cried, too. Who has chosen them? They are really ugly! Even I think so, and I am a man!

Au contraire, mes amis. I think the glasses are rather adorable.

Greek Chorus: There goes that bias again.

Yes. True. But I like them on her and at that time, they were the fashion. But if they made her sad then it was not a good thing. I always love the early photos. Young Victoria. So cute. Favorite photo for me was from 2002.

Originally posted by Dennism@Jun 1st, 2004 - 12:28 am
Favorite photo for me was from 2002.
Yes, in this picture you can really see how happy and "glowing" Daniel made her :p
Well, I just don´t say this, because I want to tease you (I would never dare :p ;) :flower: :heart: ) but to me it really seems as if she would be more balanced in the pictures 2002-2004. In the years after her eating disorders became public she seemed to me as if she would have needed all her energy to clear up her soul and inner conflicts, but wouldn´t have had enough leftover energy to react on the demands of the people. And in 2000 and 2001 it´s IMO additionally visible how much she has suffered from the break-up of the relationship to Daniel Collert...but in the 2002-2004-pix she seems happier to me ;)

Too bad there is no emoticon for a knife through the heart. lol:

Lena loves to tease. :p

Well, I have said before that my favorite photos of her were from 2001-2002. I think she looked quite beautiful then.

I was thinking of doing some new fanart but i can´t get any good pictures usally I use IBL but i can´t get to big pictures any more.

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 1st, 2004 - 11:58 am
I was thinking of doing some new fanart but i can´t get any good pictures usally I use IBL but i can´t get to big pictures any more.
What´s the problem? For me it works, maybe you have to click the refresh-button a few times (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom