Crown Princess Victoria, Picture Thread Part 1: December 2002 - May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just browsed through some recent pics of Victoria and I´ve found one picture of the party on the "Mainau" (end of April or beginning of May) and then I´ve compared it with a picture of February. I think the difference is really visible (though the position of the arms surely plays a role). How can she gain so much muscle mass in such a short time. I don´t want to have such a back, but me who has really tried (after Madonna appeared with these buff arms) to make the biceps and triceps more visible, and who still has weak arms, is a little bit jealous. And I guess a lot of guys I know, would be too ;) Anyway I think it´s time to stop here...or does she want to break Daniel´s record in weight-lifting ;)

Two Pics in comparison

Originally posted by Lena@May 19th, 2004 - 7:20 pm
Two Pics in comparison
Is there a picture of Victoria with her arm extended as in the second picture? Because in the second picture her arm is extended into a V which makes her biceps and triceps very visible (and great by the way!) but in the first picture her arms are down.

And even I who knows nothing about the gym knows that when your arms are in a V shape with your fists clenched you get some (even minor) definition as opposed to when your arms are unclenched at your sides your arms can hang at your side like limp logs.

You´re of course right (as always ;) ) , Alex (that´s why I wrote that it depends on the position of the arms)...and I also can´t present pix of the both occassions which show Victoria in the very same position...but I keep at it...she looks more buff. I also thought so, when I´ve watched her at the wedding. She looked so big next to Letizia.. not chubby (I would even guess that they have the same amount of body fat-though Letizia is far more fragile), but muscular! (and this strange chiffon-part of the green dress made it even worse)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Lena@May 19th, 2004 - 8:04 pm
You´re of course right (as always ;) ) , Alex (that´s why I wrote that it depends on the position of the arms)...and I also can´t present pix of the both occassions which show Victoria in the very same position...but I keep at it...she looks more buff. I also thought so, when I´ve watched her at the wedding. She looked so big next to Letizia.. not chubby (I would even guess that they have the same amount of body fat-though Letizia is far more fragile), but muscular! (and this strange chiffon-part of the green dress made it even worse)
Sorry Lena, I obviously didn't read your message clearly and missed the part about flexing the arms. :(

I think I know what you mean about Victoria vs. Letizia. (Wouldn't that be a good boxing match though?! Who would you put your money on? :innocent:)

For a lack of a better word, Victoria looks more sturdy than Letizia, who as you said, seems so fragile. Personally, I find Victoria's body shape much healthier and favourable.

No problem! I also sometimes read over things...

Hm, there I would put my money on Vickan-of course. Letizia can be happy, when she weathers through the wedding festivities without fainting (thinking of the danish guard and the temperatures in Madrid...but isn´t reported that it will rain?). Of course I don´t hope so, but these young princesses to be shouldn´t overdo the loosing-weight-for-the-wedding-habit! The babies they should get for the crown will make them chubby (again) anyway ;) ...when they can get babies. Underweight causes infertility.

Victoria probably is healthy, and probably happy with Daniel...but couldn´t she sit a little bit more on the bar of the gym(s) and chat with Daniel, or going more running/biking than to do all this weight training :innocent: Yes...yes, nagging Lena ;)

I think Victoria is fat now a days it's because she doesn't look well

Originally posted by alola@May 22nd, 2004 - 11:48 pm
I think Victoria is fat now a days it's because she doesn't look well
I don't think Victoria looks "fat" at all. I think she looks like a perfectly healthy young woman in her mid-20s. If Victoria looks bigger of late it is probably because she has been working out a lot lately (boyfriend who owns a gym can do that to you!). And muscle mass naturally looks bulkier and technically weighs more, but I would hardly call Victoria fat. She is in fact becoming quite toned and defined in terms of muscle mass.

In light of her history with anorexia, I think Victoria seems to be at her healthiest now. She's lost the baby fat that everybody carries to a certain point and is working out and seems to have reached a happy medium in her life.

well it si time foa new pictures thread see you there

Last edited:
I remember this

the headline is my father mutters when i am goofing around

she tells that she wants to do military service in some form

is this the first time she confirms daniel? okay sje says there will be a person from Ockelbo at her birthday but that has to be Daniel

Josefine said:
already it has been 2 years since she turned 25
Yes, time is running...we´re getting old ;) And the guy from Ockelbo is still the guy from Ockelbo, but not the prince of Sweden.

the headline is my father mutters when i am goofing around
Sounds as if Pappa-kungen can be a bit moody from to time (so far I´ve thought he is it only in front of ppl, but not in private ;) )

She has confirmed before, that she knows Daniel and that he´s a "good friend" of her...this was at the end of this course on conflict resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom