Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cares when the baby(boy) comes, as long as the mother and the baby(boy) are fine.
What's the "(boy)" deal all about?

Surely happy, healthy, and a joy to behold is all that is required. :flowers:

i've supposed that she is at her third months of pregnancy too cos usually they don't announce pregnancies so early before cos it's still a dangerous period! i bet the baby will come in february!

I'm not so sure about the scandal. I assumed that it died down and will flair up again when the person accusing the King of visiting sex clubs publishes his book.

As for Carl Philip and the exciting news, when was the interview? If the due date was given as March 12, even presuming that it's deliberately on the late side, Victoria probably wouldn't have known about the pregnancy till late May/early June.

Sorry, I mean Crown Princess Victoria. She said early this year that she would have some exciting news this Spring but then nothing of that sort was released. I do realize she couldn't have been pregnant at the time, at least not with this pregnancy.

Sorry, I mean Crown Princess Victoria. She said early this year that she would have some exciting news this Spring but then nothing of that sort was released. I do realize she couldn't have been pregnant at the time, at least not with this pregnancy.
I don't remember any statement like this from Victoria. There were strong rumors about her pregnancy around Nobel ceremony withouth any reaction from Royal Court and then again in January, which were denied by Royal Court. But nothing along the lines that she would have any exciting news in spring. There are of course other rumors flying around, but nothing that was confirmed or denied.

Here are some more pics from today, the gallery starts with Princess Marie of Denmark, but if you
click through you'll find 12 pics of Victoria at the ceremony today :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** purepeople gallery **

A fantastic looking Victoria today!

Crown Princess Victoria attended the 75-year anniversary of the Swedish National Union of Local
Government Officers at Stockholm City Hall on Friday evening, September 2nd.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

So cute!I can't wait to see more!

Crown Princess Victoria was seen detaching the Brig Tre Kronor af Stockholm in
Stockholm, September 12, 2011, as a part of the seminar "Sustainable Seas".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

That blue dress looks wonderful on her!

Last edited:
Victoria attended today at a memorial ceremony to commemorate the death of Dag Hammarskjöld in Uppsala.

From left Henning Melber from Dag Hammarskjöld Foundation, Crown Princess Victoria, Anders Hallberg, Uppsala University Vice-Chancellor and Jan Eliasson, former Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs attend a wreath-laying ceremony at the old cemetery in Uppsala to commemorate the death of Dag Hammarskjold, former Secretary General of the United Nations. It is 50 years ago Dag Hammarskjöld was killed in a plane crash in Ndola, Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia).
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
Lecture at Uppsala University to commemorate the death of Dag Hammarskjöld.
ANP Photo

Video:
http://www.unt.se/24unt/#category=1089620&date=2011-09&clip=1461324&startTime=0m0s

Last edited:

Crown Princess Victoria attended an emergency exercise near the North Swedish city of Jokkmokk,
September 21, 2011. The Baltics Rescue operation was a joint exercise with participation of Sweden,
Norway, Finland and Russia.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

:previous:

Here are some more pics of the inauguration of the "Victoria Square" in the twintown Haparanda Tornio,
September 22, 2011. Haparanda is Swedish, Tornio is Finnish.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom