The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

About Victoria's visit to Friluftsfrämjandet's Disabled Ski School on 19th February.
Prinsessan Victoria Flottsbro 2014 - Friluftsfrämjandet

Old 03-06-2014, 04:50 AM
Serene Highness

On 4th March the crown princess met Richard Ohlson and Johan Bååthe from Gundua Foundation in the castle of Stockholm

Old 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria attended today at the launch of the White Paper "Den mörka och okända historien" (The dark and unknown history). The minister for Intergration Erik Ullenhag presented the book - a book on abuses and violations of Roma people and Travellers in Sweden during the 1900s.
The White Paper, which is based on archival material, research reports, and interviews with Roma and Travellers, is to pay tribute to the victims and their relatives and create understanding of the Romani minority's situation today.
Kronprinsessan närvarade vid lanseringen av vitboken - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Kronprinsessan på plats vid ceremonin Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Gallery
APA-Picturedesk
Kuninkaalliskuvat Kruununprinsessa Victoria on palannut Tukholmaan Lehtikuva lehtikuva.fi

Video
http://www.tv4play.se/program/nyhete...deo_id=2584839
Video, Victoria comes at 1.50.
http://www.gp.se/gptv#YKYxRkXG0w8uDhs2-PFzZA

Vi skulle bara bort, bort, bort Nyheter Aftonbladet

Photo
http://www.vt.se/inc/ImageHandler.ashx?id=7537355

Kronprinsessan Victoria närvarade vid Vitboksceremoni Svensk Damtidning
Translation
Old 03-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria attends today at the Brain Day of the Brain Foundation. She is the patron of Hjärnfonden (Brain Foundation).
https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.ne...80663832_n.jpg

Galleries
IBL Bildbyrå
APA-Picturedesk

Victoria wore a necklace "Estelle" from Lovisa Wester Bäckström for Sahara silver.
Victoria i stjärnklara Estelle -smycken Mode Expressen
Translation

Kronprinsessan Victoria på Hjärnans dag Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Kronprinsessan vid Hjärnans Dag - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Kronprinsessan och hjärnan « Hovbloggen
Old 03-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria visited on Thursday the Oskarshamn nuclear power plant (OKG) and the Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Company (SKB). Victoria got information on the Swedish system for nuclear power generation and nuclear waste management. The visit included two guided walking tours, and at Oskarshamn 3 (O3) - the world's largest boiling water reactor, and on CLAB Central interim storage for spent nuclear fuel.

Gallery
APA-Picturedesk

Things went further quickly. In December, the Crown Princess got a verbal invitation to Oskarshamn in connection with another study visit. Three weeks ago came the reply from the court: "The Crown Princess would love to make a visit, can you arrange it on March 27."
- It was the first time the Crown Princess visited a nuclear power plant, and she appreciated being able to see it with her own eyes, but also to see the connection between the power station and interim storage CLAB, said Susanne Andersson, operations manager for the Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management.
- You could notice that the Crown Princess was acquainted and interested. She asked many informed questions, said John Robbins, CEO of OKG.
Kronprinsessan studerade kärnkraft - Lokala artiklar www.vt.se - Västerviks-Tidningen

Vetgirig kronprinsessa besökte mellanlagret Clab - SKB
Old 03-28-2014, 01:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from Victoria's events - the White Paper ceremony and the Brain Day, at this PurePeople gallery
Victoria de Suède Superbe, entourée de Roms, pour un pan d'histoire douloureux

From the court website about the visit to Oskarshamn
Kronprinsessan besökte Oskarshamn - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Victoria på Simpevarpsbesök
Old 04-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria inaugurated today an exhibition of threatened frogs and toads at the Skansen's Aquarium. She had Estelle with her.
Estelle och Victoria klappade grodor… | Svensk Damtidning
Translation

Video
Prinsessorna och grodan - TV4 Play
Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria inaugurated today an exhibition of threatened frogs and toads at the Skansen's Aquarium. She had Estelle with her.
Estelle och Victoria klappade grodor… | Svensk Damtidning

Video
Prinsessorna och grodan - TV4 Play

I really, really love, how Victoria is bringing her daughter to those Public Events, which are kind of "interesting for children", too.... a very early preparation for her future role, but I really LOOOVE this approach
BYe Bine
Old 04-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
I really, really love, how Victoria is bringing her daughter to those Public Events, which are kind of "interesting for children", too.... a very early preparation for her future role, but I really LOOOVE this approach
BYe Bine
I agree totally. Victoria and Daniel are doing a fantastic job with Estelle. Many of today's parents could take lessons from them.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Aristocracy

I agree with all of the above. I know that Victoria has spoken about how she often missed her parents while they were away working when she was a child, and also that she didn't know what they did when they were away. Daniel and Victoria have Another approach to parenthood. They seem to bring Estelle with them when it's suitable (like today). She gets to spend more time with her parents, and at the same time she gets used to all the media attention. A win-win situation.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Thanks for the photos, these are hilarious. I don't like Estelle wearing her bows all the time, to me they look tacky, but what I really like is the way Victoria & Daniel are preparing Estelle for public life. She gets used to photographers at her young age already, there is nothing unnatural or posed about mother and daughter, everything is natural. The same when Estelle is out and about with her father. She gets used to the press in a good way, as she will have to deal with them for the rest of her life, unlike other royal children who are rarely seen and seem to act when the occasion comes up, instead of taking it as business as usual. Its great that Estelle attends such events that are very suitable for her.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:43 AM
Courtier

Thank You very much Lady Finn for all the great photos. I love seeing how much Victoria has enjoyed her role as a mother, she is glowing and full of life. I love the way both her and Daniel are raising Estelle, this is the best example of parents raising a child in that position I have seen ever seen. The personality of Estelle shines at such a young age, she is going to be a strong intelligent woman in her own right some day thanks to the great parents that she has! I just adore this royal family and wish the very best in life. And I just want to say I always enjoy your comments and pictures very much. Thank You!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

They had visited the Aquarium privately already six weeks ago and seen snakes and monkeys.

Estelle de Suecia, la reina del acuario

Gallery from PurePeople
Victoria de Suède La princesse Estelle captivée au pays des grenouilles
Old 04-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love how they Estelle to "work"
And now I admire Victoria more for holding that frog lol
Old 04-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely Estelle! She is the spitting image of Victoria now!
And finally her hais is growing!
Old 04-17-2014, 02:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

But Estelle seems to have inherited her dad's eyes, at least their green colour.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
But Estelle seems to have inherited her dad's eyes, at least their green colour.
Daniel's eyes are green-brown
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/1...nobel-2011.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...2LuIiEvT1x.jpg
Estelle's eyes
http://static1.purepeople.com/articl...la-950x0-1.jpg

One more photo
http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/kungli...AB72870526.jpg

Victoria de Suecia lleva a la Princesa Estela a una exposición de anfibios en el acuario de Estocolmo - Bekia
Old 04-18-2014, 02:47 AM
Nobility

Estelle is such a walking and talking dolls!
Really, really charming and adorable little girl

Tags
crown princess victoria