Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 9: June 2010 - October 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria attended on Friday at a symposium on cognitive neuroscience and education with Professor Torkel Klingberg at Aula Medica on Karolinska Institutet campus Solna. Professor Klingberg welcomed Victoria to the symposium. The funding for the symposium had been provided by a research fund from the Foundation of Crown Princess Victoria: “Kronprinsessan Victorias Stiftelse för Vetenskaplig Forskning och Utbildning”.
Cognitive Neuroscience in Education 2014 - Myphoto Press Agency
Program
http://ki.se/sites/default/files/cogneuroprogram.pdf

The court changed the calendar in the morning. Victoria will not attend at the opening of EAT Stockholm Food Forum and at the WWF annual meeting. Daniel will attend at the opening of the Food Forum with Mette-Marit.
Ulrika Näsholm from the press department said to Svensk Damtidning that Victoria has a cold and she can't attend. Daniel can't attend at the Food Forum dinner this evening because he has another work event today, he attends just at the opening.
Kronprinsessan Victoria uteblev från mötet med Mette-Marit | Svensk Damtidning

Today the crown princess had Lunch for "Initiativet Hållbara Hav" at Stockholm City hall

Victoria participated in the Nordens Ark's 25th anniversary celebrations at the Gothenburg University. Nordens Ark is a zoo located on the 383-hectare Åby Manor. Nordens Ark is operated by the Nordens Ark Foundation which is a private non-profit foundation that works to give endangered species a future. Victoria was appointed as Nordens Ark's Supreme Patron in 1989.
APA-Picturedesk

Video of Victoria arriving
Victoria på plats när Nordens Ark jubilerar GT

Victoria will attend also tomorrow at the Nordens Ark's 25th anniversary celebration.

Last edited:
:flowers:Very pretty pictures of Victoria at the zoo. Love her dress and shoes. Nice to see that someone is wearing flats, they are so much more comfortable then those high heeled shoes.
Wish I could get my hands on about 5/6 yards of that fabric her dress is made out of........very nice indeed!

:flowers:Very pretty pictures of Victoria at the zoo. Love her dress and shoes. Nice to see that someone is wearing flats, they are so much more comfortable then those high heeled shoes.
Wish I could get my hands on about 5/6 yards of that fabric her dress is made out of........very nice indeed!

Victoria had chosen flats, because she was given a guided tour at the zoo with the 70 invited guests.
The Persian leopard Filou didn't want to show himself to the guests, but the Amur tiger Bojan was walking next to the pane where Victoria was positioned for photography.
- It's absolutely incredible, so fine, said Victoria astonished when the animal approached.
Zookeeper Julie E Poulsen got to tell Victoria on Amur tiger and about her work in the park.
- She was very interested. It was fun to meet her.
Many people were surprised to meet Victoria at the zoo.
Kunglig glans över invigning på Nordens Ark - Västsverige - Göteborgs-Posten
Translation

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/...-15/10424631_643875005690222_1924647996_n.jpg
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/928115_645904802154389_1112516465_n.jpg

Last edited:
:previous:I wonder if it was her daughter calling wanting her to pet the tiger......lolololo. It's not a toy tiger dear.........lololololo

Victoria had chosen flats, because she was given a guided tour at the zoo with the 70 invited guests.
The Persian leopard Filou didn't want to show himself to the guests, but the Amur tiger Bojan was walking next to the pane where Victoria was positioned for photography.
- It's absolutely incredible, so fine, said Victoria astonished when the animal approached.
Zookeeper Julie E Poulsen got to tell Victoria on Amur tiger and about her work in the park.
- She was very interested. It was fun to meet her.
Many people were surprised to meet Victoria at the zoo.
Kunglig glans över invigning på Nordens Ark - Västsverige - Göteborgs-Posten
Translation

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/...-15/10424631_643875005690222_1924647996_n.jpg
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/928115_645904802154389_1112516465_n.jpg
What a great picture. I hate seeing these animals in zoos, yet I understand they must be cared for before they are all gone and this is the only way most of us will ever see these beautiful animals. What a beautiful animal the tiger is.......and so is Victoria, so pretty and looking like she is enjoying herself.

- I think it tries to hypnotize someone, said Victoria, when one of the tigers appeared to stare back at visitors.
- Which paws, gee. Quite amazing.
Victoria had before the opening ceremony received flowers from Ada Brynolf, 3, granddaughter of Lena M Lindén, CEO of Nordens Ark. Ada's mother, Anne Brynolf, was the one who gave flowers to the king when he opened the park 25 years ago.
Kronprinsessan fick närkontakt med tiger GT
Translation

I'm really disappointed how the court informs about Victoria's and Daniel's work events. Often the event is put to the calendar on the same day or after the event has happened, and they don't put photos at all. Like now this meeting with the IAEA director and the visit to the Children's Hospital.

Another photo of Victoria at the Astrid Lindgren -hospital.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd....508_683844921691454_4154473406967029763_n.jpg

That's right! For example, we don't see pic from Lunch for Anders Wejryd and wife on 11th June together with the king and queen.
Thanks for the another pic from Solna!

I'm really disappointed how the court informs about Victoria's and Daniel's work events. Often the event is put to the calendar on the same day or after the event has happened, and they don't put photos at all. Like now this meeting with the IAEA director and the visit to the Children's Hospital.

Another photo of Victoria at the Astrid Lindgren -hospital.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd....508_683844921691454_4154473406967029763_n.jpg

Last edited:
:ohmy:WOW, that dress she wore to the hospital, that is one very beautiful dress, that is so elegant and pretty, words just can't describe it. She looks outstanding and the shoes are so perfect. I want that dress, so pretty!

Victoria's dress is a superb blue!
How is Countess Marianne related to the Bernadottes?

Countess Marianne is related to the Bernadottes through her husband, Count Sigvard Bernadotte af Wisborg, who was previously a Prince of Sweden as the son of King Gustaf VI Adolf. He is the brother of the late Prince Bertil, who in turn is the uncle of King Carl Gustaf. So that would make Marianne the aunt-in-law of the King, and the great-aunt-in-law of the Crown Princess and her siblings, as well as the great-great-aunt-in-law of Estelle and Leonore, if my maths is correct. :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom