Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 8: December 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the beautiful pictures, but they are from Globe Awards on June 3, 2009

Do you made the pictures selves? Great work!

Thanks a lot for the clarification about the event, ursulajohanna :flowers:
As you can see above I've already had some doubts about it.
And as to your question, no, I did not make them myself, although I
wish I had.. ;):)

Gorgeous! Victoria is glowing and the dress is perfect! I wish she'd wear her hair down more often! She nearly outshines Madeleine in these photos!!

Ruthieviews

Thank you Iceflower for the beautiful pictures of CP Victoria at the ALMA evening event. The red dress is stunning and she looks so beautirul with her hair down. I hope she gets a copy of Photo #1 to give Daniel. Not many women can wear red, but she really blossoms in that color. I hope she wears this one again so Daniel can see how beautiful she really is.

As I sad before, since her engagement she looks absolutely much more feminie.

Thank you for the pictures, marmi. Victoria looks very beautiful in this one. Engagement definitely suits her.

Today, the crown princess attend the 75th birthday celebration Prince Henrik in Copenhagen - Lunch and Dinner Castle of Fredensborg!

Pics 16.6.2009

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria shakes hands with Zimbabwean Prime
Minister Morgan Tsvangirai at the royal castle in Stockholm on June 16,
2009. Tsvangirai is on an official visit to Sweden, where he met Swedish
Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeld earlier in the day.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thank you for another bunch of beautiful pictures, iceflower! :flowers:

Victoria looked magnificent; not even her ponytail could spoil her appearance. I love her shoes.

Crown Princess Victoria arrives to Stockholm City Hall to celebrate Countess Marianne Bernadotte 85 years birthday and to present scholarships from Sigvard and Marianne Bernadotte's Artists' Fund.
ANP Beeldbank

Seriously, CP Victoria has been looking so much more fashionable and feminine since her engagement! I love her outfits and her hairstyles, she's wearing nicer dresses and letting her hair down more often. She's a beautiful lady, I think she just needed a little reason to celebrate.

She's really gorgeous!

She has become a new woman since her engagement! she's now an accomplished person!

Just one year to go till the wedding:in_love::clap::swedenflag:

Victoria participated in today´s Helgmålsringning, a religious programme on SVT. This time it got broadcasted from the chapel at Roserbergs castle...
Helgmålsringning | SVT Play

was this not the text she read at crown prince Haakons wedding?

She read it in Swedish...very close to Norwegian and therefore understandable for most in the church...

Wow beautiful countess Marianne Bernadotte is 85th birthday with Crown Princess Victoria!!! She is beautiful dress!!! Marianne see out young and blue dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom