Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 8: December 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Victoria presents the International honorary prize to Jeffrey Sachs, economist and special adviser to the UN secretary-general, during The Knowledge Award gala in the Stockholm City Hall, Monday 19th. The Knowledge Awards are conferred annually to candidates who, innovatively, joyfully and successfully, manage to bring knowledge to others and were set up in 2002 by the Swedish National Encyclopedia.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

CP Victoria's dress sense has improved alot. She's def giving Madeleine a run for her money these days. Victoria dares alot more, those shoes I doubt she'd ever wear for a couple of years ago.

I am so glad you posted this explanation LadyFinn, as in my ignorance after their appearance at a private wedding, I thought there seemed little point in being engaged when she is still doing all her duties alone. It is such an obvious explanation that I wouldn't mind betting that I was not the only one who missed it!

Although I'm suree Daniel must watch what he does, he does seem able to attend sporting events where their are crowds of people...since the engagement we seem to see less of Daniel & Victoria together

Although I'm suree Daniel must watch what he does, he does seem able to attend sporting events where their are crowds of people...since the engagement we seem to see less of Daniel & Victoria together

I do wish we would see some more of him from time to time. I know he needs to take care of himself, but it would be nice to see him alongside Victoria once in a while, her showing him the ropes so to say.

I remember the King saying something to the effect that Daniel would not take part in public engagements until after the marriage, but still I would think it would help ease him to the public life he is going to soon have by taking part in an engagement every now and then. Wishful thinking on my part!

But overall, the change in Victoria since the engagement is so obvious and wonderful to see!

I bet he will accompany her to Kenya in November.....

Pics 26.10.2009

Crown Princess Victoria attended the Bertil Hult award ceremony
during Skolforum (School Fair), October 26, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

she is looking so well ! love the colour on her .

Crown princess Victoria is in Paris today! Here's the schedule of her visit

She has 3 events:

* Seminar organised by Swedish institutions and Paris
* Lighting of 2 christmas trees given by Sweden to Paris. The ceremony take place at the city hall at 6pm.
* Gala dinner for the Prix D'excellence, le petit palais.

Ambassade de Suède Paris - Actualités

Crown Princess Victoria lit up two christmas trees in front of the Hotel de Ville in Paris, France 30 November 2009. Sweden offered two Christmas trees to the city of Paris for the celebrations of the end of the year.
BelgaPicture

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden arrives at the Franco-Swedish Gala
organised by Swedish Trade Council and Paris City Hall at Le Petit Palais
on November 30, 2009 in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

And here's another gallery of the tree event:

** gettyimages 2 **

Last edited:
CPrincess Victoria looks like she is so comfortable in the role as future Queen of Sweden. I think she is doing a great job, and seems really hard at work for her people and her country.

^^Oh! She reminds me so much of her father in that pic!
I like the necklace.

The picture which accompanies the article is several years old and shows CP Victoria at a completely different occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom