Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 8: December 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 29.9.2009

Crown Princess Victoria at the reopening of Dalheimers house,
September 29, 2009. Dalheimers house is a Health Promotion,
Rehabilitation and Conference Center in Gothenburg, Sweden.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10 **
_

Last edited:
Victorias väska en guldklimp - Expressen.se

Crown Princess Victoria attended today the opening of the exhibtion 90 years with Martha Maas-Fjetterstrom at Liljevalchs. Maas-Fjetterstrom was a central figure in Swedish textile art, and many contemporary artists have contributed to the designs of the company she founded, MMF. Among them Queen Margrethe of Denmark whose design Coastal Landscapes is included in the exhibition.
BelgaPicture - Category details/Stella

Pics 1.10.2009

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden today attended the opening of
the exhibtion 90 years with Martha Maas-Fjetterstrom at Liljevalchs,
October 1, 2009.
Maas-Fjetterstrom was a central figure in Swedish textile art, and
many contemporary artists have contributed to the designs of the
company she founded, MMF. Among them Queen Margrethe of
Denmark whose design Coastal Landscapes is included in the exhibition.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

She sure has been busy lately but she Looks Beautiful Thanks Ice :)

Crown Princess Victoria took part in the COSAC meeting held at the Swedish Parliament in Stockholm Monday September 5, 2009. COSAC is a Conference of the committees of the national parliaments of the European Union Member States dealing with European affairs as well as representatives of the European Parliament.

Picture Gallery ** Picture Gallery 2

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria looks very professional and comfortable in these photos, she is maturing so nicely, and really stepping into her role as future Queen of Sweden. Good job princess!

Crown princess Victoria attended yesterday evening at Prince Albert´s charity gala for "European Organization for the research and Treatment of Cancer" in Monaco.
På röda mattan i Monte Carlo - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
The representative of the Monaco Palace tells, that Daniel Westling was also invited, but he didn´t attend. The swedish court announced earlier that Daniel will not participate in the royal program before the wedding. After the kidney transplant he also had to be extra careful, not to stay in public places, because of the risk of infection. Karl-Goran Prutz, Head of Unit at the transplant clinic at Malmö University Hospital says that they recommend the patients have a restraint on public spaces, at least three months. Air travel is also forbidden. The recovery time is very individual, different for each patient.
Before the gala Victoria had been on a drink at the home of Prince Albert.
Photos:
IBL Bildbyrå gallery

It looks as if P.Albert & CP Victoria were the only royals that attended this charity gala.Do we know if anyone else was there as well?

It looks as if P.Albert & CP Victoria were the only royals that attended this charity gala.Do we know if anyone else was there as well?
You can see from the photo galleries, that Prince Guillaume and Princess Sibilla of Luxembourg, Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz of Belgium also attended.

CP Victoria looks radiant at this gala event, very fresh and confident. I do think she looks as if she's losing a bit of weight, but its always difficult to tell in photos. I hope she is healthy.

Crown princess Victoria attended yesterday evening at Prince Albert´s charity gala for "European Organization for the research and Treatment of Cancer" in Monaco.
På röda mattan i Monte Carlo - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
The representative of the Monaco Palace tells, that Daniel ,Westling was also invited, but he didn´t attend. The swedish court announced earlier that Daniel will not participate in the royal program before the wedding. After the kidney transplant he also had to be extra careful, not to stay in public places, because of the risk of infection. Karl-Goran Prutz, Head of Unit at the transplant clinic at Malmö University Hospital says that they recommend the patients have a restraint on public spaces, at least three months. Air travel is also forbidden. The recovery time is very individual, different for each patient.
I am so glad you posted this explanation LadyFinn, as in my ignorance after their appearance at a private wedding, I thought there seemed little point in being engaged when she is still doing all her duties alone. It is such an obvious explanation that I wouldn't mind betting that I was not the only one who missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom