Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 7: March - December 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
sverige.jpg

Welcome to the 7th thread for Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden´ current events.

The previous thread can be found here.
Please post current news and pictures of Crown Princess Victoria in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not link the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Pictures from previous events may be posted in the picture thread via imagehost.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are two more nice pics from the opening of
the World Figure Skating Championships yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Is it me or does Victoria look very mischevious with those scissors in her hand?:whistling:

The German boulevard magazine "Bunte" is comparing the Crown Princess and the Queen in their look. It says that the Crown Princess now looks like her mother in the age of Victoria. There are so much nice pictures about two beautiful royal women.

Victoria ganz die junge Silvia - Bilder - BUNTE

I've always thought that they resembled each other. they look veyr much alike now. that 1st pic of Victoria with her hair down in the brown dress is very beautiful. I've never seen her with her hair that way and it's very flattering on her. I wish she would wear it this way a little more!

I love that pic, too. I also like the very 1st pic of the queen. She was very lovely in her younger years.

The Queen was wonderfully beautiful in her youth, she still is

The posts of Victoria's official visit to Abu Dhabi and UAE, has been moved to the thread dedicated to the visit in the UAE forum.

You can find the thread for the visit here

Enjoy :flowers:

I love that pic, too. I also like the very 1st pic of the queen. She was very lovely in her younger years.

Same here! They both have a wonderful classic beauty about them.:rose:

On 3rd April 2008 the crown princess attend ICC-meeting Operaterrassen/Stockholm. Here information and pic of her visit:

ICC Sweden

Can anyone translate/paraphrase? I can't find any good sites to translate from Swedish to English into something I can actually comprehend. The only thing that made since to me was Thursday April 3rd.

Can anyone translate/paraphrase? I can't find any good sites to translate from Swedish to English into something I can actually comprehend. The only thing that made since to me was Thursday April 3rd.

It was about the Swedish section of the International Chamber of Commerce's yearly meeting, which was honored by the presence of the Crown Princess. There was a speech about Asia and its role in the world economy. There were roughly 200 people present. :flowers:

It was about the Swedish section of the International Chamber of Commerce's yearly meeting, which was honored by the presence of the Crown Princess. There was a speech about Asia and its role in the world economy. There were roughly 200 people present. :flowers:

Thanks for the translation.:flowers: Was also hoping to see more pics of Victoria but I really shouldn't complain.

The German boulevard magazine "Bunte" is comparing the Crown Princess and the Queen in their look. It says that the Crown Princess now looks like her mother in the age of Victoria. There are so much nice pictures about two beautiful royal women.

Victoria ganz die junge Silvia - Bilder - BUNTE

Amazing-------------that you so much for those pictures. A couple I had to do a double take, if not for their outfit I might have confused a couple of the pictures

Pics 22.4.2008

Not yet the best pics, but...
Swedens Crown Princess Victoria hands over the Swedish
conductor's prize 2008 at the Concert Hall in Stockholm,
April 22, 2008:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Crown Princess Victoria attended the 100-year anniversary of the students' farce Uarda at the Academic Society at the University of Lund, Sweden, April 26, 2008.
Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3 -- Pic 4 -- Pic 5 -- Pic 6 -- Pic 7
(ANP)

In this picture Victotria looks like she just got out of bed and forgot to comb her hair. :whistling:
I really like her dress alot.

Last edited:
Nice pics of the princess, agreed. But I was not expecting to see the guy with the painted brows! OMG!:eek::lol:

But I was not expecting to see the guy with the painted brows! OMG!:eek::lol:
He already wore his stage-make-up :D. You can see him here.
(at least I think that it's him)
Funny anyway. I was quite surprised when I saw the first pics aswell. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom