Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 6: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures of Victoria and the bildspel, ursulajohanna, thank you.There are the last time a lot of video;s from the royalpeople !!

ruthieviews

I have to agree with other forum members. She does look beautiful with her hair down. She also looks good in that dress. :angel:

Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria, left, hands over the Gad Rausing prize for prominent humanist research to Finnish Professor Simo Knuuttila, Helsinki, at the House of Nobility in Stockholm, Sweden Thursday, during the meeting of the Royal Academy of Letters, History and Antiquities.

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5 -- pic 6
(ANP)

dazzling, thanks for the information and pics!

Today morning the crown princess attend the "Miljöstyrningsrådets nationella konferens Grön Upphandling”. Unfortunately without pictures!

A fulltime work for the crown princess, today.

ruthieviews

Great pictures from both events. I know she recycles clothes a lot, but that shows that she cares about expenses that are ultimately covered by the Swedish people. Most of her outfits are really attractive. She seems to be trying out a new hair-do. Hopefully, she will change it again. She always has such perfect posture and has a really great figure. There must be some benefits to falling in love with a gym owner. I'm still waiting for the engagement announcement.

Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria, left, hands over the Gad Rausing prize for prominent humanist research to Finnish Professor Simo Knuuttila, Helsinki, at the House of Nobility in Stockholm, Sweden Thursday, during the meeting of the Royal Academy of Letters, History and Antiquities.

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4 -- pic 5 -- pic 6
(ANP)

Wow! She has really developed into a beautiful and confident woman. She looked gorgeous for this event, and for the Environmental event too. There's a special air about her, I think she glows!
About an engagement... I know it's wishful thinking, but I won't stop hoping!:rolleyes:

Time to close the thread and start a new one.

The new thread can be foud here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom