Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 6: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes Crown Princess Victoria does looks very attractive in those photos with her hair down.

Troonopvolgers!

has some stunning photos with closeups of her jewelry and details on beautiful orange dress. (sorry her hairs pulled back ;)

Last edited:
Video of Victoria today:
Victoria vinkade glatt / Vestmanlands Läns Tidning
Victoria seemed to be in a very good mood and she waved cheerfully to the people. Pauline Marshall from Scotland was happy to actually see Victoria. She said: She looks much better when you see her alive.

Victoria ger namn åt gruvschakt / Vestmanlands Läns Tidning
Victoria gave name to a mine shaft

Photo gallery/ Vestmanlands Läns Tidning

About 500 people were summoned to see a glimpse of crown princess Victoria at the Sala silver mine. And Victoria was honoured - a mine shaft was christened with her name.
The name of the shaft has been Namnlösen - Nameless. Also queen Ulrika Eleonora and queen Kristina have given their name to a mine shaft.

Svensk Damtidning / Victorias coola krona - Victoria´s cool crown
A close up of Victoria´s brooch - a crown

Crown Princess Victoria comforts clarinett player Albin, 9, when his hands got cold in the chilly weather during the Crown Princess' visit to Sala Silver mine and the inauguration of a concert hall, Victoriasalen / the Victoria hall
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:
fanletizia and LadyFinn, thanks for posting the links to the pictures and articles of visit crown princess Victoria in Västeras, great work!

Crown Princess Victoria with young players
ANP Beeldbank
Crown Princess Victoria visited Sala Silver mine and the inauguration of a concert hall named after her, Victoriasalen or the Victoria hall.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria in Sala Silver mine and the inauguration of a concert hall named after her, Victoriasalen or the Victoria hall. She wears a miner's helmet and is accompanied by people dressed in oldtime clothes 155 meters under the ground.
ANP Beeldbank
Crown Princess Victoria revealed that she has never flipped a coin in her life, when she was asked to do so during the inauguration of a new concert hall, named after her, in the old silver mine, 155 meters under ground, in Sala. Niklas Ulfvebrandt dressed in 18th centure outfit, explained to her how to do and she exclaimed with great satisfaction that it was "daddy upwards" when it landed heads up, since the king's portrait is on one side of Swedish coins. When a lady stepped up, the crown princess jokingly shouted "watch out you're stepping on my dad!". General laughter.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Victoria seemed to enjoy her day very much.

Last edited:
CPss Victoria looks lovely even in a miner's helmet!

Aftonbladet/Kronprinsessans nya specialsmycke
Crown princess Victoria visited Mälardalens högskola in Västerås, she wanted to talk with the students. The students gave her special designed jewels.
Student Anna Berg says: We felt that she liked them.
Anna designed a necklace, ring and earrings for the crown princess. She looked at photos of Victoria and desided the length of the necklace so that it would suit to her favourite clothes. The colours of the jewellery are brown and dark red.

Victoria talked one hour with the students. Anna says that it was a very relaxed meeting. The crown princess asked many spontaneous questions. Anna says that at the first she was a little bit nervous, because Victoria came with the guards and it was so much curious people around. But Victoria is a nice person and genuinely interested in everything.
The vice principal Karin Axelsson gave Anna´s jewellery to Victoria, who put the necklace on her immediately. Anna says that she thinks that the length of the necklace was good and the colours fit very well for the crown princess.

"The most powerful women in Swedish industry", 2008

Crown Princess Victoria took part in the meeting for the most powerful women in Swedish industry at the Town Hall in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria is such a beauty tonight!

She looks Beautiful the Hair Im loving the curls she looks stunning

Crown Princess Victoria took part in the meeting for the most powerful women in Swedish industry at the Town Hall in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria is such a beauty tonight!

Wow! With that hairdo she looks exactly like Queen Silvia, you can't see that resemblance when her hair is worn a ponytail ;)

Wow! She looks truly amazing. So tastefully beautiful.:wub:

She looks absolutely stunning. Why Oh Why, can she not wear her hair that way more often ?

Stellad

Stunning indeed! I love Victoria's hairdo! hat's so much better then the eternal ponytail! I also quite like the dress. Both thumbs up for her. :)

Yes she did look stunning! Love her hair.

Love the hair! It goes perfectly with the event (powerful Swedish women). Especially since one day she will be the "most powerful" woman in Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom