Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 6: June 2007 - March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics Iceflower! Nice to see Victoria in colours...finally :)

What a lovely outfit Victoria had, and she got wonderful flowers!

Pics 14.9.2007

You are all most welcome!! :flowers:

Here are new pics from today:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden during the inauguration of the "Forum Fungorum"
in Uppsala, Sweden, September 14, 207. The Forum Fungorum is a laboratory for for
fungi researchers:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Pics 21.9.2007

Many new pics from today:

2007-09-21. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden inaugurates the Nordic region's
first Roma folk high school and a new handicap-accessible sports center in Kviberg:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4*

* Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 *

We can always count on Victoria for some funny expressions! :lol: I like that she wore her hair down. It looked nice! Her dress is unique, can't really decide how much I like it. However, one small criticism is the shoes! She needs a little shoe makeover!

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria looks very pretty in this outfit and I agree her hair down makes her look attractive. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Pics 22.9.2007

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria celebrated the west coast town of Ulricehamn's
700-year jubilee Saturday 22 September, 2007 Larsson Rosv/ Exponera/SCANPIX

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Crown princess Victoria handed out "Kungsfenan", The Swedish Seafood Award, in Friday at Göteborgsoperan. Photos from svenskfisk.se:
Photo 1
Photo 2

SVT has published some pictures from the Crown Princess receiving representatives from the Borneo Orangutan Survival at the Royal Palace of Stockholm yesterday on their website. Just go here and click on "Såg glad ut över mjukisdjuret" beside the camera icon under the blue text "Bildgalleri" (to the left). There's also a videoclip: Windows Media Player or RealPlayer.

SVT has published some pictures from the Crown Princess receiving representatives from the Borneo Orangutan Survival at the Royal Palace of Stockholm yesterday on their website. Just go here and click on "Såg glad ut över mjukisdjuret" beside the camera icon under the blue text "Bildgalleri" (to the left). There's also a videoclip: Windows Media Player or RealPlayer.
Hi GrandDuchess
What program are you seem this video?.
I can't see in my Windowa Media Player
Thank you

Here you can vote if the ponytail is well fitting for Victoria. And so far 70% have voted yes :ohmy:
The poll is on the right side
Välkommen till Svensk Damtidning - Svensk Damtidning
Passar Victoria bra i hästsvans? (Does the ponytail fit well to Victoria?)

Vad tycker du? (what are you thinking)
And then one can choose "ja" (yes) and "nej" (no) and press the yellow button next to "rösta"

Last edited:
Crown princess Victoria handed out "Kungsfenan", The Swedish Seafood Award, in Friday at Göteborgsoperan. Photos from svenskfisk.se:
Photo 1
Photo 2

Marvelous photos. Thank you for posting the links. Such a simple beauty. Striking too.

Hi GrandDuchess
What program are you seem this video?.
I can't see in my Windowa Media Player
Thank you
Sorry for not replying earlier, I didn't see your post... The video clips worked for me, so I don't know what could be wrong... Here are the links again: Windows Media Player and RealPlayer.

Sofia, thanks for the information. It is pitty, that royalcourt no mentioned about the crown princess staying!

On 15th November 2007 the crown princess will opening "Victoria skola" in Madeira.
Yes I agree with you, they're not very good at keeping the calendar full and correct in either Swedish or English. But I'm lucky to learn about most events anyway, in one way or another :) I know about another engagement for Victoria next week. On 8 November she will open Nordiska Museet's new exhibition about the sami people, "Sápmi", which I've been looking forward too for ages. I wrote in my diary already in January that it would open this month and now it's finally here! The opening for the public is 10 November.

Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria handed over the design prize Torsten & Wanja Soderberg's Prize at the Röhsska Museum in Gothenburg Monday November 5 2007. The prize winners Torbjørn Anderssen, Andreas Engsvik and Espen Voll handed over one of their deigns to the Crown Princess (ANP)

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- pic 4

Pics 8.11.2007

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden during the opening of an exhibition
at the Nordic Museum in Stockholm, Thursday Nov. 08, 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

She is so energetic! I admire the way of working that Princess Victoria has. A real model among young Royalty.

Vanesa.

Pics 9.11.2007

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria arrives to the Royal Ballet autumn
assembly with the theatre chef Anders Franzén, left, November 9,
2007, at the Royal Opera house in Stockholm:

**Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I'm glad to see that she is out and about again.

Thanks for the pics iceflower. From what I can see of the dress, it's very beautiful! It's great to see Victoria again!:flowers:

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria arrives to the Royal Ballet autumn
assembly with the theatre chef Anders Franzén, left, November 9,
2007, at the Royal Opera house in Stockholm:

**Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Pics 12.11.2007

You are most welcome :flowers:, here are the newest pics:

Crown Princess Victoria opend the conference " International Polar
Year Workshop" at the Nordiska Museum in Stockhom, Sweden Nov.12, 2007.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Here are two more nice pics from today:
2007-11-14. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
visits the Astrid Lindgren Childrens Hospital, Stockholm:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Inauguration of the CP Victoria School in Madeira

Nobody is perfect, royalone3, don't you think so? ;):)
Here are some great pics from yesterday, it's so nice that
Victoria wore similar colours like the children did.

16-11-2007 Funchal THE ROYAL PRINCESS VICTORIA OF SWEDEN
INAUGURATES A SCHOOL WITH HER NAME AT THE MADEIRA ISLAND
IN PORTUGAL:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *
* Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 *

The crown princess looks lovely, nice to see her without ponytail!

Crown Princess (R) handed out the Per Anger prize to Yolanda Becerra (2nd L) during a ceremony at the Stockholm International Fair in Stockholm, Sweden, November 20, 2007 (ANP)

pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3 -- arriving/leaving?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom