Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 4: April 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rosalyn said:
When were the above pictures taken..(with Victoria using the fork?) thanks
When Crown Princess Victoria was in Dalarna County on May 3rd, where she inaugurated The World Heritage House

Larzen said:
I had to laugh at this little article in Se og Hør, its a little blurb about Victorias favourite pair of white shoes and how they just go with everything:eek:

I have enlarged the photo of the shoes just for Danielle....:D
I'm sorry. I didn't see this before. Thanks Larzen. Ha ha ha. :) My hatred of those shoes stems from my hatred of feet. Victoria must read articles in newspapers/magazines about herself, or at least she hears about them; why can't she then do something about it (in this case it's "the shoes")? I can see this will be like the pony-tail. *sad sigh*

Whats so bad about that shoes? I think the are a pair of ordinary non extra expensive shoes, should she wear a pair of 500$ shoes once a time?

mixer2002de said:
Whats so bad about that shoes? I think the are a pair of ordinary non extra expensive shoes, should she wear a pair of 500$ shoes once a time?
I am not asking her to spend $500 on shoes; that is just ridiculous. But for all we know, those shoes could have cost that much - we just don't know. What I object to is the fact that she wears them all the time and that in my opinion, they are ugly. She has much better shoes that would suit outfits she has worn them with.

Well maybe she likes them and they are her first self choosen ones! Didn't she say she was not that much interested in style. Maybe mum or ETW chose her clothes in the past.

mixer2002de said:
Well maybe she likes them and they are her first self choosen ones! Didn't she say she was not that much interested in style. Maybe mum or ETW chose her clothes in the past.

When this black&grey-style (+ white shoes) is that, what she chooses, then I even would want ETW as fashion advisor back. But of course I would prefer, that Victoria is (after Australia) again in the grip of this mysterious bad fashion advisor...then there would be a chance, that this drama (and when you look at the pics in this thread you will see, that it´s a drama) could find (after a phase of emancipation) an end.

I could only find a little thumbnail from Victoria´s visit to the graphic house in Mariefred. It´s from SCANPIX
GrandDuchess and me have bet, what she would wear. Unfortunately I couldn´t persuade her to vote for "colourful clothes". She said like me "dark"...so we have both "won". Is there anyone, who dares to bet with me for the premiere of the Pippi longstocking-ballet? I would say she will wear black/grey or beige.

Attachments

• Mariefred.jpg
    Mariefred.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 519
Lena said:
Is there anyone, who dares to bet with me for the premiere of the Pippi longstocking-ballet? I would say she will wear black/grey or beige.
I say Purple! :)

Danielle said:
I say Purple! :)

How daring! I would love nothing more than purple (as long as Victoria wouldn´t mean this velvet jacket with "purple")...but I fear it will be black again. Well, let´s wait and see...

Here are some pictures of Victoria in her extremly original black pantsuit, her elegant hairdo and delightful glasses.:eek:

Is there some label on her Australia and Japan clothes that says that they can only be worn abroad.:confused: She blends in with the men in her dark boxy suit and there is nothing feminine about the suit nor the hairdo. No matter how much I adore Victoria her clothes the last moths has been so extremely boooooring and it does hardly look like she spent two minutes on her look before heading out for royal duty....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 248
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 243
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 209
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 185
I agree she has no fashion style.
but there something about her which make me say that she does not really need to have one.
She radiates kindness, intelligence and beauty (I do not say she is beautiful, but there's something beautiful about her). I think it's called charisma (something her sister does not have, which may explain why she spends so much time on her clothes)

Larzen said:
Here are some pictures of Victoria in her extremly original black pantsuit, her elegant hairdo and delightful glasses.:eek:

:D Hahahaha
From where do you have the pictures, Larzen?

but there something about her which make me say that she does not really need to have one.
She radiates kindness, intelligence and beauty (I do not say she is beautiful, but there's something beautiful about her). I think it's called charisma (something her sister does not have, which may explain why she spends so much time on her clothes)

Yes, that´s true. Or let´s say the part with the charisma is true. But I though think a little bit more styling wouldn´t destroy her charisma (what can sometimes happen, when one is too busy with looks. E.g IMO crown princess Mary had in the beginning a few days, in which she cared a bit too much about her look in photos) We have seen that in Australia. There she seemed like a perfect princess. Perfection often includes, that one is a bit cold and stiff, but one can hardly say that about the pictures then.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos Larzen.

Talking about charisma, in many ways Victoria's outfit seems at odd with her personality. The outfit is very dark and somber. She is a young, professional, and a happy person in general. I think that her outfit should reflect this.

Very much like the Victoria we saw in Australia and Japan..

Lena said:
How daring! I would love nothing more than purple (as long as Victoria wouldn´t mean this velvet jacket with "purple")...but I fear it will be black again. Well, let´s wait and see...
Yes, I fear it will be something hideous like that purple jacket. Thank you for the photos Larzen. Your comments made me laugh. :)

LET THE WOMAN WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS EITHER WAY SHE ALWAYS LOOKS BEUTIFULL IN WHATEVER SHE'S WEARING. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY EVERYTIME SHE WEARS SOMETHING YOU PEOPLE DON'T AGREE ON??? LET HER PUT CLOTHES ON THAT SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE IN!!!

Idriel said:

Well said except that I think she is beautiful. But definitely those others things too.

Crown Princess Victoria yesterday evening, Thursday May 12, at the world premiere of the ballet “Pippi Longstocking” at the Royal Opera in Stockholm. The pics are from Fotomarktplatz. What a hideous whatever it is, outfit/ensemble! My god, this must be one of the worst outfits I've ever seen her in... And black, again and again and again!.... *grrrrrr* :D

Attachments

• 13255786589.jpg
    13255786589.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 304
  • 23537558.jpg
    23537558.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 2464865689.jpg
    2464865689.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 347569796.jpg
    347569796.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 333
Maybe she works for the MIB and thus does a lot of body building to track down aliens :) .
Or Vicky is totally sad about something!
Or Vicky would like to become a nun :eek:
Or most simple: Maybe she likes black!

Last edited:
mixer2002de said:
Maybe she works for the MIB and thus does a lot of body building to track down aliens :) .
Hmm, interesting theory.
Or Vicky is totally sad about something!
Or most simple: Maybe she likes black!
Who knows? Maybe she's just going through a Goth phase. :confused: Also, most nuns today do not wear black (of course, there are exceptions). They wear normal clothes and you wouldn't really notice they were nuns.

Ok, I´ve won the bet. But I can´t enjoy the victory. Neither the victory, nor to look at the pics of Victoria.
I remember, that some have criticised a black outfit, Mary has worn before her wedding in the Tivoli. When one has critcised the style of Mary then, what should one then say about Victoria yesterday?!
For next week Victoria isn´t listed in the schedule. I hope she has planned a nice little shopping tour!

BTW the Pippi longstocking in the ballet doesn´t wear the real Pippi longstocking style.

Lena said:
Ok, I´ve won the bet. But I can´t enjoy the victory. Neither the victory, nor to look at the pics of Victoria.
I remember, that some have criticised a black outfit, Mary has worn before her wedding in the Tivoli. When one has critcised the style of Mary then, what should one then say about Victoria yesterday?!
For next week Victoria isn´t listed in the schedule. I hope she has planned a nice little shopping tour!

I don't think Victoria's outfit here is as hideous as Mary's at the Tivoli event for Benedikte's birthday. Mary's outfit was like some gothic and leather outfit. Victoria's outfit is not great, but much better than Mary's on that occasion.

The outfit itself: Is matronly. Victoria is a 27 year young woman -- not a 57 year old woman! The beaded top -- and I don't know of anyone at my age who would wear such a top -- and the sheer wrap -- which was passé in 1998 -- is so outdated. It's as if she raided Silvia's closet for this occasion. And I don't think that even Silvia would possess such a terrible outfit.

What is the most frustrating is that Victoria is obviously fit -- a trainer for a boyfriend will do that for you! ;) Yet she dresses in outfits that do not properly accent and accenturate her body. I know that she has a history of anorexia and may be more self-conscious about her body than others, but covering herself up in layers of sheer is not the answer!

Lena said:

I have to agree. That one was a lot worse. I still think her smile was beautiful though. Can´t change that.

"And I don't think that even Silvia would possess such a terrible outfit. "

No, she wouldn´t. God Bless our stylish queen!

i have started not to bather about her fashion style
that is who she is
sure i love when she is dressing more fashionble but she still does a great job no mather what style she has

keep up the good work victoria

Josefine said:
i have started not to bather about her fashion style
that is who she is
sure i love when she is dressing more fashionble but she still does a great job no mather what style she has

keep up the good work victoria
You are most right, Josefine. It doesn't matter what she wears (within reason), just as long as she is a good person and fulfils her role to the best of her ability. In my opinion she is, and does both. :)

she has no duties this wonder if we will see her on hollyday

Alexandria said:
I don't think Victoria's outfit here is as hideous as Mary's at the Tivoli event for Benedikte's birthday. Mary's outfit was like some gothic and leather outfit. Victoria's outfit is not great, but much better than Mary's on that occasion.

Mary's outfit wasn't gothic and it didn't contain a stitch of leather. I wasn't too fond of the outfit, but atleast the outfit was young and chic, I can't say the same for this one by Crown Princess Victoria.

Lena said:

I fear you must go with her Lena if she goes shopping. Last time she went shopping in Milan she went with Daniel (is he the culprit?:p ) and I don't think she was successful with her purchases.

Alisa said:
I fear you must go with her Lena if she goes shopping. Last time she went shopping in Milan she went with Daniel (is he the culprit?:p ) and I don't think she was successful with her purchases.

:D I would say, we all go with her. In fact we agree very often, what would fit to her and what not (e.g. I would say we all agree, that she´s a type for strong colours). Well, now I feel a bit overbearing...after all we have to assume, she feels well in the stuff, she wears.

Daniel the culprit...yes, that´s what I wanted to add to Mixers 3 options
"Or Vicky is totally sad about something!
Or most simple: Maybe she likes black!"

It wouldn´t surprise me, when he would have told her, how good she looks in black
29_1_16.gif

The black dosen't really bother me, but I wish she would have worn a skirt.

on monday its the polar prize hope that victoria will wear something she wore in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom