Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 4: April 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ursulajohanna said:
Thanks for the pic from Musikaliska akademien in Stockholm yesterday.
But I think the King and Queen would attened the Gala - look official calender as follows:
Saturday 28/1 T.M. The King & Queen
Attendance at The Royal Swedish Academy of Agriculture and Forestry’s Annual Gathering
The Royal Swedish Academy of Music, Stockholm

Do the king and queen by the Gala, too?
Yes, on the Royal Court's website it says that the King and Queen were supposed to attend. But maybe it got changed, or then they didn't take a picture of them (like when the Swedish Academy held their Annual Solemn Gathering a while ago, there was no picture of Their Majesties, but a picture of the Crown Princess)...

What is the crown princess doing at this week/month? She has only few official events at last time according to the calender from royalcourt.
Is she doing a training for her "queen"job or a practical?

At formal jewish events all men wear the jewish cap (sorry but can not remember the correct term). No different from removing your shoes if that is the custom.

I would like to know where are Victoria's model-like-pictures like the one on robby86's avatar.
Thanks in advance for the one that posts the link:D ;)

She works tirelessly for her community and Crown & Country Bravo Victoria you get top marks from me :)

grevinnan said:
At formal jewish events all men wear the jewish cap (sorry but can not remember the correct term). No different from removing your shoes if that is the custom.

yarmulke :)

crisiñaki said:
Thanks a lot Yennie.:D :D :D :D
I have a question, was this the only picture released about her?
If there are others PLEASE post them;) ;) ;) ;)
Thanks again:)
That was the photo they used on the cover. But there was about three-four more pics. I´ll try to find them! (I think they are somewhere on TRF :) )

Victoria is going to have 2 duties next week. So another week with hardly any work.
IMO it´s getting strange. Can one really need so much time for "various social studies"...and why does the court not provide an insight (press conference, pictures of Victoria meeting with Björn von Sydow etc.), as they have done it with earlier projects :confused:

Last edited:
Lena said:
Victoria is going to have 2 duties next week. So another week with hardly any work.
IMO it´s getting strange. Can one really need so much time for "various social studies"...and why does the court not provide an insight (press conference, pictures of Victoria meeting with Björn von Sydow etc.), as they have done it with earlier projects :confused:

Maybe she's preparing a wedding?;)

crisiñaki said:
Maybe she's preparing a wedding?;)

Ohh let´s hope that that will be true! We have all waited so long now to see Victorias wedding, but somehow i feel that we will have to wait until next year to see her in white in Storkyrkan, but one can always hope :rolleyes:

Me too I want to see her get married. Somebody should tell her that she only has like 4 more years to have babies successfully. Or some BS like that to scare her... You know what I mean jelly bean.

Victoria must really hurry up! I really want to see her babies as soon as possible!
When I saw her looking at Prince Christian of Denmark at his christining, I couldn't help but wonder when we will see her babies and what a wonderful mother she will be!

Marriage

I don't think Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel will marry until 2007.

The poster of one of Sweden's weekly gossip magazines;

Celebrity mum accuses the King
Carl Gustaf can cause Victoria to stay childless.

I suppose it's not a surgery we're talking about :rolleyes: but the fact that it gets increasingly difficult to become pregnant with age.

(I don't buy the magazines, I just read their silly, imaginative posters ;) )

Childless

I agree Daneborn I think that is a silly thing to publish. I don't believe for one second King Carl Gustaf would ever put Crown Princess Victoria in that situation or any of his children for that matter.

I don't think most readers of the magazine would take that the story seriously anyway.

Gita said:
I agree Daneborn I think that is a silly thing to publish. I don't believe for one second King Carl Gustaf would ever put Crown Princess Victoria in that situation or any of his children for that matter.

I don't think most readers of the magazine would take that the story seriously anyway.
I hope you are right.

However, given the fact that most readers of Hänt Extra are 17 year old girls it's really not easy to predict if they 'filtrate' the information they get from these papers. They might get the impression that the King is a stiff old man who hates little children and does whatever possible to prevent his children to get own children until he's long gone. When you are 17 you might think someone who's 28 (like Victoria) is almost ready for the menopause and looking for a nice nursing home with a sea view.

Daneborn said:
I hope you are right.

However, given the fact that most readers of Hänt Extra are 17 year old girls it's really not easy to predict if they 'filtrate' the information they get from these papers. They might get the impression that the King is a stiff old man who hates little children and does whatever possible to prevent his children to get own children until he's long gone. When you are 17 you might think someone who's 28 (like Victoria) is almost ready for the menopause and looking for a nice nursing home with a sea view.

:D That´s what I also thought at this time...but coming closer to the 28, I´m arranging with this age and start to think (like many others) that 25-35 is a very hip and young age ;)
Actually I think, that (trying to stay as young, childish and independent as possible) is simply the problem and not the king. I get so tired of all these "the king wants his children this or that"-headlines...he strikes me as a guy, who doesn´t care too much for anything. One, who lives with the motto "live and let live"
So I think Victoria and Daniel self simply don´t wanna marry and get children right now. This would influence their career (esp. Daniels) and let´s be honest...liking children, playing and fooling around a little with them is something totally different compared to change their diapers about 1800 times a year, to stand their crying, when they are hungry, to clean, when they have vomited on the floor etc. pp. No doubt own children are great (I guess...I´m no mum yet), but caring for them is another field of reponsibility and work...and I guess also Victoria knows that and therefore she waits until she´s mature (as she says...and which she probably never will...but one time the bio-clock will start to tick ;) )

Daneborn said:
The poster of one of Sweden's weekly gossip magazines;

Celebrity mum accuses the King
Carl Gustaf can cause Victoria to stay childless.

I suppose it's not a surgery we're talking about :rolleyes: but the fact that it gets increasingly difficult to become pregnant with age.

(I don't buy the magazines, I just read their silly, imaginative posters ;) )
Cause he is not satisfied with potential impregnators? :eek:

mixer2002de said:
there are no pics ov victoria during the batizims ceremony of sverre magnus?

The pics are in the thread to the baptism
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f47/christening-sverre-magnus-march-4-2006-a-8589-4.html

It seems no one of the Royal family will perform duties next week. Knowing, that the easter holidays are not far away, I can ONLY assume, the Royal Court will publish the dates tomorrow.
Another week with Victoria not or hardly working...I can´t believe that.

grevinnan said:

if i'm not mistaken, when in a synagogue, all men must wear a yarmulke.

I hope we'll see many nice photos of Victoria this week for there is an incoming state visit from Botswana tomorrow (with a gala or something). And she is going to Rio de Janeiro at the Weekend...:)

Did the Attendance at The Royal Academy of Letters, History and Antiquities’ Annual Solemn Gathering at Monday, 20th March, with the crown princess, an event at day/afternoon or a Dinner at the evening?

Is Carl Phillip going to be with the sailors as well?
I heard he's the patron of one of the ships and will travel with them, I'd love to see him and Victoria together on a boat:rolleyes: :p

Last week, on Monday 20 March, Crown Princess Victoria attended The Royal Academy of Letters, History and Antiquities’ Annual Gathering in the House of Nobility in Stockholm. Looking at the pictures, they tell us that she was accompanied by her Marshal of the Court, Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg (dressed in her court dress), and in attendance was also the Marshal of The Realm.

Here are some of the pictures from the academy's website. More (similar) can be found at http://www.bildstallet.se/prisutdelning06/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom