The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Heir Apparent

According to a small article in Aftonbladet today, the British newspaper The Daily Mail has said "What a Swede-heart" of Victoria during her short stay in London this week. According to Daily Mail's celebrity editor, she snuck in to a night club in the West End without her sercurity guards (which I highly doubt).

Victoria says (because of the very low quality of the article, I don't know to which of the newspapers, Aftonbladet or The Daily Mail, she said this too):
- I flew over yesterday, so that I could support my friend. I will return tomorrow.
- I wish I could stay longer, but I'm a student and have to get back to school - and meet my boyfriend.
- When I'm finnished with school, I hope to be able to work for the UN.

According to the article, the play she saw, "A Life In The Theatre" is produced by a close friend of Victoria. Curious as I am, I immediately Googled for more info - and have now found two names who are producing this play: Clare Lawrence and Anna Waterhouse - Out of Blue - TheatreShare PLC. These names doesn't ring a bell with me, does anyone else know which of them is her friend? And if so, how they met etc?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NYHETER-04s14-vickan-753_368.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	88754  

Old 02-04-2005, 07:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissan
I watched the whole interview with Victoria, Madeleine and Carl Philip when it was sent on Swedish television yesterday and one thing that really surpirsed me was that Victoria said that she preferred to be addressed as "Crown Princess" in public. I thought that she was very down to earth and liked when reporters called her "Victoria" but she doesn't.
No biggie, but I had another image of her, that's all.
I agree, I was also a bit surpirsed. Earlier she has never had problems with beeing called Victoria. She said the it didn´t matter. She did say something like that in the programme to (Whatever that feels most comfortable for the person that says it?) but she wanted to be addressed as Crown Princess.
Must be weird beeing called that all the time.

Now that we´re having a name discussion, I tought I could mention that she also said that no one calles her Vickan, or calls Madeleine for "Madde", exept for tabloid reporters

Old 02-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Majesty

i think she wants to be called crown princess when she works so she can separate her role
she also said that she never call the prime minister Göran she calls him the prime miniter and so on if the person have a title she uses that
Old 02-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think it's strange at all that she wants to be addressed as Kronprinsessan/the Crown Princess - for me this is natural. She's an official person holding a certain position, and just like she pointed out - she also addresses for ex. (like Josefine pointed out) the Prime Minister, Göran Persson, by his title, just like she does with an Ambassador.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
According to the article, the play she saw, "A Life In The Theatre" is produced by a close friend of Victoria. Curious as I am, I immediately Googled for more info - and have now found two names who are producing this play: Clare Lawrence and Anna Waterhouse - Out of Blue - TheatreShare PLC. These names doesn't ring a bell with me, does anyone else know which of them is her friend? And if so, how they met etc?[/QUOTE]

Maybe this Clare or Anna are buddies with Caroline Krueger. Seems odd but it could be just as simple as that. Anyway, these two who started their theatre company several years ago at Cambridge have been successful of late bringing young Hollywood actors to the London Stage including Jake Gyllenhaal, Summer Phoenix, Kieran Culkin, Anna Paquin, Matt Damon and Casey Affleck. And now Joshua Jackson along with a seasoned veteran like Patrick Stewart.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

From Colourpress today:

Karlskrona, Sweden - Medi@boom (Mediaboom), a Swedish magazine produced by young disabled people was granted a 30 min. interview with the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria on December 16th, 2004. In the latest issue of Mediaboom the interview is published, and it turns out that the huge rumor-mill around a possible announcement regarding the relationship between the Crown Princess and her boyfriend was a simple PR-stunt for the magazine. Victoria told the magazine, that "she hopes to marry somebody someday...". Photo: Magnus Bark
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful (for me ) pictures from Fotomarktplatz...last Wednesday Victoria has given the "Anna-priset". The prize is named after Anna Collert, who died in the early 90ties from cancer and who has fought, as banker, for equality (women rights) in the financial world. Victoria´s ex-boyfriend Daniel Collert, son of Anna, was also there.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Danco1.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	93151   Click image for larger version

Name:	Danco2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	93152   Click image for larger version

Name:	Danco3.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	93153   Click image for larger version

Name:	Danco4.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	93154  

Name:	Danco5.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	93155   Click image for larger version

Name:	Danco6.jpg
Views:	1811
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	93156   Click image for larger version

Name:	Danco7.jpg
Views:	2275
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	93157   Click image for larger version

Name:	Danco8.jpg
Views:	1148
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	93158  

Old 02-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Who gave this prize? Daniel Collerts idea? His step fathers? And who gets it and why?
Old 02-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

wow, thats a real kodak moment :)
10 years ago the paparazzis would have jumped of joy for these photos. Nice to see such "emotions" between Victoria and Daniel...
Old 02-14-2005, 04:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
10 years ago the paparazzis would have jumped of joy for these photos. Nice to see such "emotions" between Victoria and Daniel...
Maybe now Daniel W. is going to jump?
Old 02-14-2005, 07:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Who gave this prize? Daniel Collerts idea? His step fathers? And who gets it and why?
It´s not easy to answer your questions, because there aren´t many informations on the web.
This prize was donated of "FöreningsSparbanken" (Swedbank) after Anna´s death in 1993. I guess it was Göran Collert´s idea (who is/was director of the board?). And I also assume he usually gives the prize.
The prize is given to ppl, who work in/for swedish banks. E.g. in 2002 Lars Smitterberg, chef of the "Hudiksvalls Sparbank" has gotten the prize for a "rotary scheme" in his bank (every employee can be head of the office from time to time)

If you ask me, there are a lot of coincidences of late. If the Royal world would be a soap opera, I would watch on TV, then I would say Daniel Westling has gotten a rival in love!
Firstly we read, that Daniel C. and his girlfriend Josefine are separated, then we read, that he has met Victoria in a shop, that they hugged and talked long, then we read Daniel wants Victoria back, then this prize (usually Victoria only gives such "small" prizes, when there´s a special jubilee)...Victoria wore neither the infamous ponytail, nor one of her beige-grey-black suits and Daniel C. wears his hair now the "Westling-style", then this long warm hug...if I would be Daniel W. then I would put a golden ring with a big "rock" as fast as possible on the finger of my girlfriend and wouldn´t wait until 2006 or 2007, otherwise an other one could thwart his plans.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Those are nice pictures of Victoria and Daniel 1, I wonder what Se og hør and Svensk Damtidning will do with them? not to talk about what the german rags will do.... Daniel 1 looks good on those pictures I have to say, it must have been emotianal for him, the prize honouring his mother and beeing photographed with Victoria. Victoria looks very beautiful also, she dressed her age which always suits her...
Old 02-14-2005, 08:13 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
If you ask me, there are a lot of coincidences of late. If the Royal world would be a soap opera, I would watch on TV, then I would say Daniel Westling has gotten a rival in love!
Firstly we read, that Daniel C. and his girlfriend Josefine are separated, then we read, that he has met Victoria in a shop, that they hugged and talked long, then we read Daniel wants Victoria back, then this prize (usually Victoria only gives such "small" prizes, when there´s a special jubilee)...Victoria wore neither the infamous ponytail, nor one of her beige-grey-black suits and Daniel C. wears his hair now the "Westling-style", then this long warm hug...if I would be Daniel W. then I would put a golden ring with a big "rock" as fast as possible on the finger of my girlfriend and wouldn´t wait until 2006 or 2007, otherwise an other one could thwart his plans.
Maybe DC. speeds up the engagment as DW gets nervous :)
Old 02-14-2005, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Maybe DC. speeds up the engagment as DW gets nervous :)
Or maybe Daniel W. gets so nervous, that he breaks up *innocentlooking*
Old 02-14-2005, 09:30 AM
Majesty

did not Daniel C wright a public letter to the press after he and victoria broke up

i am also suprised that afronbladet or expressen has not wrotten anything on the meeting between daniel C and victoria
Old 02-14-2005, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
did not Daniel C wright a public letter to the press after he and victoria broke up
As much as I know he hasn´t written a public letter, but has given an interview to the web-magazine yosthlm.com.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...,79699,00.html

This interview was a reaction on reports in Svensk dam Tidning, saying that he has betrayed Victoria with an other girl (I think her name was Linda something).

He said among other things about Victoria:
– Vi har tagit en välbehövlig paus från varandra, men vi har en väldigt stark relation och nära kontakt, säger han.
– Tidningarna skriver ofta osanningar om mig, men i det här fallet skadar det inte bara mig, utan även den person jag haft ett riktigt förhållande med.

-We have taken a necessary break from each other, but we have a really strong relationship
-Newspapers write often untrue things about me, but in this case this doesn´t only harm me, but also the person to which I have a real relationship.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Courtier

so DC is a Playboy? He likes to have a crown princess and some affairs?
Old 02-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
so DC is a Playboy? He likes to have a crown princess and some affairs?
You have subscribed the german tabloids and you believe every single word, right?
This story was all fake...I believe Daniel, otherwise he and Victoria wouldn´t have had this good relationship after the break up
Old 02-15-2005, 04:38 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
As much as I know he hasn´t written a public letter, but has given an interview to the web-magazine yosthlm.com.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...,79699,00.html

This interview was a reaction on reports in Svensk dam Tidning, saying that he has betrayed Victoria with an other girl (I think her name was Linda something).

He said among other things about Victoria:
– Vi har tagit en välbehövlig paus från varandra, men vi har en väldigt stark relation och nära kontakt, säger han.
– Tidningarna skriver ofta osanningar om mig, men i det här fallet skadar det inte bara mig, utan även den person jag haft ett riktigt förhållande med.

-We have taken a necessary break from each other, but we have a really strong relationship
-Newspapers write often untrue things about me, but in this case this doesn´t only harm me, but also the person to which I have a real relationship.
thank you
i thought it was a letter but i think this is what i ment

i am still wondering Why Daniel N has note written anything in aftonbladet about victoria and Daniel C he loves these kind of reports
or he has gotten some ethics and do not wright made up stories about victoria leaving daniel W for Daniel C
Old 02-15-2005, 06:51 AM
Majesty

what kind of story would you like to read about?
I hope there will be a tv reportahe from australia as the one made in Hungary i think it was showing what victoria do on her trips

Closed Thread

Tags
awards, book, books, christmas, cooking, copenhagen opera house, crown princess victoria, current events, denmark, finland, hans christian andersen festivities, prizes, sweden, vikings