The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Lena  Posted: Apr 22nd, 2004 - 9:15 am

...Victoria looks a little bit bored
I disagree with your assessment ... I think she is saving her face for private moments, meaning she's spotted that pesky photographer before her father did and is showing her attitude to it.

I agree though, like father - like daughter - they both hate having their private moments ruined by greedy photographers.

Old 04-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by irishchic5@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 10:55 am
It looks like they were sitting in the back row, doesn't it?
<unserious comment>
Weren&#39;t their stories that the king does not get enough money from the state?

Maybe thats why they could not afford two front row seats.

Maybe this would be a new stupid story for expressen :)
</unserious comment>

The best seats are not in the front row in a hockey game, at least not in every stadion.

Old 04-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Majesty

could also be a safty thing
Old 04-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:39 pm
Quote:
Lena&nbsp; Posted: Apr 22nd, 2004 - 9:15 am

I disagree with your assessment ... I think she is saving her face for private moments, meaning she&#39;s spotted that pesky photographer before her father did and is showing her attitude to it.

I agree though, like father - like daughter - they both hate having their private moments ruined by greedy photographers.
I disagree...in the second picture (to which I´ve written: excited CG, bored Victoria) it seems as if Victoria wouldn´t notice the camera, but as if CG would have spoted it, and would greet/wave directly in the camera... And I think you shouldn´t expect, that you don´t get filmed, when you go to a sports-match, which is broadcasted on TV...this happens to an ordinary person too...and when you don´t behave everybody sees it ("Hey, I saw you on TV yesterday...at the soccer-match...was it so boring, or why did you pick your nose all the time " )

And further I wonder, why people here (at LTR) often say things like "leave them alone" or "these greedy paparazzis", but please tell me, how many of you don´t look at the paparazzi-pix?&#33; Now as we post the pictures as links, nobody is forced to watch the paparazzi-pictures (usually the poster says, what is visible in the linked pix).
If there wouldn´t be watchers/readers of these pix, there wouldn´t be paparazzis...and WE are WATCHERS...(actually even worse than the readers of the mags...we just "steal" the pictures and watch it...)
Old 04-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Josefine@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 3:09 pm
could also be a safty thing
But this would not make up a good story :P

Or is their some insane assasin like in this hollywood movie who kills someone during a hockey game? :o
Old 04-22-2004, 05:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Weren&#39;t their stories that the king does not get enough money from the state?
Maybe thats why they could not afford two front row seats.
I think the royal family "owns" those seats. When they are at the Globe they always sits there...
Old 04-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Lena+Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:25 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:25 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-King Christian@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:39 pm
Quote:
Lena&nbsp; Posted: Apr 22nd, 2004 - 9:15 am

I disagree with your assessment ... I think she is saving her face for private moments, meaning she&#39;s spotted that pesky photographer before her father did and is showing her attitude to it.

I disagree...in the second picture (to which I´ve written: excited CG, bored Victoria) it seems as if Victoria wouldn´t notice the camera, but as if CG would have spoted it, and would greet/wave directly in the camera... And I think you shouldn´t expect, that you don´t get filmed, when you go to a sports-match, which is broadcasted on TV...this happens to an ordinary person too...and when you don´t behave everybody sees it ("Hey, I saw you on TV yesterday...at the soccer-match...was it so boring, or why did you pick your nose all the time " )

And further I wonder, why people here (at LTR) often say things like "leave them alone" or "these greedy paparazzis", but please tell me, how many of you don´t look at the paparazzi-pix?&#33; Now as we post the pictures as links, nobody is forced to watch the paparazzi-pictures (usually the poster says, what is visible in the linked pix).
If there wouldn´t be watchers/readers of these pix, there wouldn´t be paparazzis...and WE are WATCHERS...(actually even worse than the readers of the mags...we just "steal" the pictures and watch it...) [/b][/quote]
Lena. Lena. Please do not point out the hypocrisy of some people like me. :P We will critcize them for taking a photo of them at "private" moments but then we will look at the photos anyway. Human nature. Well, a televised hockey match is not too private. I mean they do show regular people in the crowd as well. Maybe when the shoe is on the other foot, I will have a different view of this. :P But for now I owe up to my hypocrisy sometimes. Yes, I would have to say that it always looks like the same seats so I figured they owned them.
Old 04-22-2004, 09:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Yennie&nbsp; Posted: Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:40 pm

I think the royal family "owns" those seats. When they are at the Globe they always sits there...
Easier to reach for the phone on the wall then ? :flower:
Old 04-24-2004, 08:41 AM
Heir Apparent

unusual pic of Victoria...playing golf, belly uncovered and her hair looks blonde

Swing it, Victoria&#33;

Det sade bara klick när kronprinsessan Victoria och golfen fann varandra.
Den nyblivna golfaren bjöd ovanligt mycket på sig själv när Svenska golfförbundet firade 100 år i Upplands Väsby i går.

Det sa bara klick för mig och golfen när jag fick till ett klockrent slag och bollen for i väg, sade Victoria.
Men innan fullträffen var ett faktum hade precisionssporten vid flera tillfällen prövat kronprinsessans tålamod.
- Det är otroligt hur arg man kan bli på en sådan här liten vit boll, sade hon.
Omkring 600 personer - däribland integrationsminister Mona Sahlin, även hon nyligen biten av golf - fick se kronprinsessan som har 54 i handicap svinga en imaginär golfklubba när hon berättade om sin nya passion.
- Det var suveränt. Hon verkligen bjussade på sig själv och fick jätteapplåder, säger fotografen Jan Collsiöö som bevakade golfförbundets jubileumsbankett i går kväll.
Old 04-24-2004, 08:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Apr 24th, 2004 - 8:41 am
unusual pic of Victoria...playing golf, belly uncovered and her hair looks blonde

Swing it, Victoria&#33;
I think it&#39;s the black background the lighting that makes her hair look so light in colour. (Unless of course over night Victoria ran out and bought herself a bottle of L&#39;Oreal?&#33; :P )
Old 04-24-2004, 08:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexandria+Apr 24th, 2004 - 1:48 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ Apr 24th, 2004 - 1:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Apr 24th, 2004 - 8:41 am

Swing it, Victoria&#33;
I think it&#39;s the black background the lighting that makes her hair look so light in colour. (Unless of course over night Victoria ran out and bought herself a bottle of L&#39;Oreal?&#33; :P ) [/b][/quote]
You can buy L`Oreal in Canada too&#33; Good to know...for the case I move

Yes, it´s probably the light...at least I hope so...I don´t think a blonde colour fits to her.
Old 04-24-2004, 09:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Apr 24th, 2004 - 8:59 am
You can buy L`Oreal in Canada too&#33; Good to know...for the case I move

Yes, it´s probably the light...at least I hope so...I don´t think a blonde colour fits to her.
I think it&#39;s safe to say that wherever women live you can find a bottle of L&#39;Oreal&#33; :P (In fact, I&#39;m off to buy one later this morning&#33; :P )
Old 04-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Majesty

Yes, I think it is the lighting. Well, I hope so. It would be interesting if she changes her hair color. Whatever makes her happy. But it is nice to see her playing golf especially since she was regent&#33;
Old 04-24-2004, 06:15 PM
Commoner

First of all, I think her hair looks great like that&#33; Don&#39;t get me wrong, her natural colour looks amazing on her, but a little change once in a while never killed anyone. Maybe she got restless and wanted a little something different, and maybe it just is the light, we&#39;ll see soon enough. I think she looks amazing with the blonde tint to it though.

Also, Dennis my dear, I don&#39;t think she was really playing golf. She has a microphone in her hand. I don&#39;t know if you were being serious or sarcastic (hard to tell on a computer sometimes, as we both know).
Old 04-25-2004, 12:54 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
HardCorrVictoria&nbsp; Posted: Apr 24th, 2004 - 5:15 pm

First of all, I think her hair looks great like that&#33;
a second and third glance don&#39;t have me convinced that this Victoria.

Too bad there is no second pic from another source to confirm this one.

Quote:
She has a microphone in her hand.
something with an antenna at the end is usually seen on the end of a microphone, not unless she&#39;s using one of those new-fangled remote-control drivers ?&#33;?
Old 04-25-2004, 01:01 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by HardCorrVictoria@Apr 24th, 2004 - 6:15 pm

Also, Dennis my dear, I don&#39;t think she was really playing golf.&nbsp; She has a microphone in her hand.&nbsp; I don&#39;t know if you were being serious or sarcastic (hard to tell on a computer sometimes, as we both know).
O, dear me. You are right. I did not notice the microphone. I suppose I was distracted or blinded by love.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

This is really a microphone :o I´ve thought too, that this is a golf club (maybe I´m blind of love too )...I mean she was at the party of the swedish union of golfers...

And I would say she hasn´t dyed her hair... how boring...Maybe she should go shopping with L&#39;Oreal-addict Alexandria ("Hey Victoria, you have to try this colour...and that...or maybe this...or maybe we should pep up your hair through a few highlights...") :P

Only soooo little away from the hole
looking concentrated
Same position
Shows the right posture...it seems to me, as if she would suffer from a little distortion of the spine...Dennis, am I allowed to say this about the one and only
One more swing
Old 04-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Apr 25th, 2004 - 12:04 pm
And I would say she hasn´t dyed her hair... how boring...Maybe she should go shopping with L&#39;Oreal-addict Alexandria ("Hey Victoria, you have to try this colour...and that...or maybe this...or maybe we should pep up your hair through a few highlights...") :P
Thanks for the pictures, Lena. :flower:

And hey, a girls&#39; gotta do what a girl&#39;s gotta do. Thank goodness it&#39;s only a bottle of L&#39;Oreal now and then&#33;
Old 04-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Apr 25th, 2004 - 12:04 pm
And I would say she hasn´t dyed her hair... how boring...Maybe she should go shopping with L&#39;Oreal-addict Alexandria ("Hey Victoria, you have to try this colour...and that...or maybe this...or maybe we should pep up your hair through a few highlights...")&nbsp; :P&nbsp;

Shows the right posture...it seems to me, as if she would suffer from a little distortion of the spine...Dennis, am I allowed to say this about the one and only
Yes, go shopping with Alexandria and she will pass on some "words" of advice from Lena regarding the "ponytail". That is okay. Her imperfections make her all the more perfect.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Lena&nbsp; Posted: Apr 25th, 2004 - 11:04 am
Thanks for the additional pictures, Lena.
Yes, Definitely CP Victoria doing an imitation of a golf swing, and distracting the boys by letting a bit of midriff show. :)

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events, stockholm