Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather big earrings but they look great and I love the color of that blouse.

Thanx for the clip, Dennism!
Two more photos of today: www.polfoto.dk

Attachments

• v8.jpeg
    v8.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,508
  • v9.jpeg
    v9.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice color on the purse too.

From imaginescandinavia.com

Attachments

• va2.jpeg
    va2.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 310
  • va3.jpeg
    va3.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,439
  • va4.jpeg
    va4.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 191
  • va5.jpeg
    va5.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 209
  • va6.jpeg
    va6.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photos. Little worried about the pink/purple above the eyes. I hope it's the lighting.

I would say that´s make-up. What else should it be, the rest of a love bite, caused through a certain Dennis on Saturday :p ? Explanation: At school I had a classmate, who sometimes had haematomas on her lids. And once the teacher asked her, why she had those blue-red-green spots (of course changing with days) on the skin of her lids. And then she admitted, that her friend always kissed her there, and that caused love bites/hickeys there ;)

"haematomas"? And no love bite but I was blushing on Saturday.

What is the plural of haematoma (american english hematoma)??? And a haematoma is caused through a lesion of arteries, the Haemoglobin (red blood pigment) is broken down (to Bilirubin, Biliverdin...) and you can see this healing process shining in different colours through your skin. And a love bite is just a haematoma, through the sucking you are hurting little arteries under the skin...
Poor Royals...if their boyfriends/girlfriends would make a hickey, everybody would know, that they have a girlfriend/boyfriend :p

i think victoria is so pretty and either style hair works. up or down...i would like to see her hair down more, its far more feminine

Hema or Hemo= Greek for Blood. I should have recognized it. Well, it's true about the hickey thing. However, surely there is some makeup that would get rid of it.

I think Lena's first explanation is correct, the colour on lovely Vic's eyelids is makeup. Why else would it match so nicely with her cheek colour, not to mention her top and bag? :flower:

That said, I think the hickey explanation is far more interesting. :lol:

It does match nicely with her cheeks.

its time to start the next news thread, we can hope for some pictures of her in denmark and spain...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom