Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - November 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: You Swedes have a far more bigger assortment at McDonalds than in my country (for example a McFlurry with Ahlgrens bilar. I´m addicted to Ahlgrens bilar and I always buy them at the sweden shop of Ikea)-That´s unfair ;-)
To make it a royal topic again...does anybody know if the members of the swedish RF (especially the younger generation) sometimes go to MCDonalds?

Here is the link to the second-pic (The Forum doesn´t accept it as attachment):
McDonalds2

I´m sure they do.. I meen, who doesn´t?! ;)

Originally posted by Yennie@Sep 8th, 2003 - 7:39 am
I´m sure they do.. I meen, who doesn´t?! ;)
:lol: Yes that´s true, while I´m writing this post, I´m thinking what I could eat at McDonalds tonight.
I hope Victoria doesn´t imitate her boyfriend Daniel, when they go to McDonalds ( – Beställer han mat på McDonalds ber han att få hamburgaren helt ren i brödet utan tillbehör. Till det dricker han vatten, berättar en källa för Aftonbladet. ). If I would eat there that way I also could stay at home (tonight :p ) with a bowl of carrots.

hmm, that´s odd. Whats the point of going to McDonalds if you order plain hamburger and drinking water? :p

Victoria during the celebrations of the Kings 30 years on the swedish throne. September 15 2003

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 291
3#
ch071294_guest.jpg

Crown Princess Victoria is also duchess of Västergötland

Polfoto 18-09-2003 Boras Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria visited Thursday the city of Boras in the southwest of Sweden. She visited the clothes manufacturer Ludvig Svensson and after that she went to the school of fashion and design.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 180
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,514
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,499
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,464
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,432
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 173
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 212
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 182
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
Polfoto 18-09-2003 Boras 030918. Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria visited Thursday the city of Boras in the southwest of Sweden. She visited the clothes manufacturer Ludvig Svensson and after that she went to the school of fashion and design.

Attachments

• ch071769_guest.jpg
    ch071769_guest.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 166
Närvaro vid föreställning av Verids Requieml, Operan 2003-09-16 Kronprinsessan Victoria

IBL

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 290
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 288
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 297
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 278

Attachments

• vg1.jpeg
    vg1.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 273
  • vg2.jpeg
    vg2.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 252
  • vg3.jpeg
    vg3.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 236
  • vg4.jpeg
    vg4.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 239
  • vg5.jpeg
    vg5.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 240
  • vg6.jpeg
    vg6.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 246
  • vg7.jpeg
    vg7.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,484
  • vg8.jpeg
    vg8.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 242

Attachments

• vic_1.jpg
    vic_1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 228
  • vic_2.jpg
    vic_2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 226
  • vic_3.jpg
    vic_3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 239
  • vic_4.jpg
    vic_4.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 225
  • vic_5.jpg
    vic_5.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 219
I think she looks good in green.

lets go to the new news thread and chit chat there becouse we are now on page 10 on this thread...

Last edited:
Thank you mixer!
For the non-german-speakers: The article says that Victoria visited today a fashion show of designer Alberto Biani in Milan. She wore a white blouse and loose black trousers...and the only thing she said was "no interviews, thanks"

I hope that we will see pics!

here is the article and picture

www.aftonbladet.se

Kläder för en prinsessa

Hösten har bara börjat, men för alla modemedvetna är det redan dags att fundera på nästa sommar. Kronprinsessan Victoria passade på att kolla trenderna i Milano.
På den pågående modeveckan i Milano visas vår- och sommarkollektionerna för 2004. Och i går visades kläder i kronprinsessan Victorias smak - enkelt, somrigt och varken särskilt vågat eller avklätt.
Designern Alberto Biani visade hur han anser att kvinnor ska klä sig nästa sommar, och kronprinsessan såg ut att trivas vid catwalken.
Utmärkande för Alberto Bianis kollektioner är stil och elegans, rena linjer och trendlöshet.
(Aftonbladet)

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,555
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden attending the largest photo Exhibition in Sweden ever. 3000 photographers took pictures of every day life in Sweden, on the 3rd of june 2003.,

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,492
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 206
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,532
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 182
nice pics! I hadn´t seen them before..
but one thing: WHY is she wearing a sweater like that in June?!

all pictures was taken on that day of June but was shown to the public today i think

Originally posted by Josefine@Oct 3rd, 2003 - 2:25 pm
all pictures was taken on that day of June but was shown to the public today i think
Yes, in the calender of the royalcourt there´s is also this exhibition listed for today (Friday)

BTW, from where are the pictures???

Caution! Stupid night-post ;)
It looks as if Victoria has got freckles in recent years. The huge brown Bambi-eyes, the snub nose and the freckles...Victoria is looking cute...and there are not many 26-year old girls, which I would describe as cute (that´s rather a word for little girls/boys, but "cute" is the first word, which comes to my mind, when I look at Victoria :p ;) )

Wouldn´t that be a nice idea for a thread in the chit-chat-Forum. What´s the first word, which comes to your mind, when you look at Royal X ? ;)

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 3rd, 2003 - 9:50 pm
Wouldn´t that be a nice idea for a thread in the chit-chat-Forum. What´s the first word, which comes to your mind, when you look at Royal X ? ;)
that sounds like a good thread
first person say or post a picture of a royal one other person say which word comes to your mind, when you look at Royal and then that person post a new name... could be great fun

the pictures are from
imaginescandinavia

The lazy webmaster of royalcourt.se hasn´t (like so often) updated the calender until now.

Yes and apart from not updating the calender the Webmaster has not updated the profiles of the Royal children in either the Swedish or English translation.

she will take part in the comming state visit from Jordan

and be at the KSAN:s (Kvinnoorganisationernas samarbetsråd i alkohol- och narkotikafrågor) 60-års jubileum Stockholm this october 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom